or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Fiio X5 - Custom/Modded firmwares
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Fiio X5 - Custom/Modded firmwares - Page 7

post #91 of 2582

Nice work, I like this theme ! :ksc75smile:

post #92 of 2582
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleasbaby View Post

See, now that is awesome...I wish I had those skills...my text-only theme is going nowhere with my sucky resources and skills.

 

If you have only Paint, go get Paint.Net (http://www.getpaint.net/)  it's still a basic image editing software but at least you get to work with layers which is VERY helpful when creating icons and such.

post #93 of 2582
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loquah View Post
 

After being inspired by the work of others, I decided to play around with a Voodoo / Cajun theme. It's mostly purple with touches of green and some funky voodoo doll themes with the charging screen. Built on official FW2.0. Here are the results (apologies for the crappy photos):

 

Note that the info in the top bar scrolls if it's too long so you can still read it all.

 

 

You are welcome to download it here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/s3xeqtld62yad1l/AAA4A_FW_DkixHFkIe-C7to6a

 

Great work, I added your theme to the first post.

 

I also split the 2.0 variants in 2 major sub-categories. Variations on the base theme and full re-theme. This will help people searching for something specific.

post #94 of 2582
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolas2305 View Post

If you have only Paint, go get Paint.Net (http://www.getpaint.net/)  it's still a basic image editing software but at least you get to work with layers which is VERY helpful when creating icons and such.

Or GIMP.
post #95 of 2582
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolas2305 View Post
 

 

If you have only Paint, go get Paint.Net (http://www.getpaint.net/)  it's still a basic image editing software but at least you get to work with layers which is VERY helpful when creating icons and such.

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CH23 View Post


Or GIMP.

 

My classic version of PhotoShop 5 does everything I want except manipulate PNG's while retaining transparency. So in modding the wheel from flowelandfilms, this site was great: http://pixlr.com/editor/

post #96 of 2582
Quote:
Originally Posted by cooperpwc View Post
 

For anyone that may be¬†interested, here is my latest "mod of mods". In this case I have taken CH23's FW 2.0 90¬į rotated menu reversed scrolling¬†mod with my preferred "missing album art" image (direct download¬†here). To this I have added flowerlandfilm's remarkable animated scroll wheel from his Aztechno theme¬†(direct download¬†here). I have tuned the wheel to a muted gold to match the theme. The result works for me so I post it in case¬†anyone else wants it.

 

 

The download link is here:  http://1drv.ms/1qScgT4.


I love this - it's great to see Three Friends collaborate on a theme...

post #97 of 2582
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loquah View Post
 

After being inspired by the work of others, I decided to play around with a Voodoo / Cajun theme. It's mostly purple with touches of green and some funky voodoo doll themes with the charging screen. Built on official FW2.0. Here are the results (apologies for the crappy photos):

 

Note that the info in the top bar scrolls if it's too long so you can still read it all.

 

You are welcome to download it here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/s3xeqtld62yad1l/AAA4A_FW_DkixHFkIe-C7to6a


Nice work!
I have begun work on a new theme in a style which was somewhat, Inevitable.

post #98 of 2582
Quote:
Originally Posted by flowerlandfilms View Post
 


Nice work!
I have begun work on a new theme in a style which was somewhat, Inevitable.


LOL. I can green it now... I mean, see it now...

post #99 of 2582

  

 


Welcome, to the Desert, of the Real.


Edited by flowerlandfilms - 5/23/14 at 12:39am
post #100 of 2582
Quote:
Originally Posted by flowerlandfilms View Post
 


Welcome, to the Desert, of the Real.


You, sir, are a god!

post #101 of 2582
Quote:
Originally Posted by flowerlandfilms View Post


  




Welcome, to the Desert, of the Real.

The Matrix has me.

Awesome.
post #102 of 2582
Quote:
Originally Posted by flowerlandfilms View Post


  




Welcome, to the Desert, of the Real.

Whoah....
post #103 of 2582

The red pill! The red pill!!

post #104 of 2582
Quote:
Originally Posted by flowerlandfilms View Post
 

  

 


Welcome, to the Desert, of the Real.

 

You, sir, have outdone yourself!

post #105 of 2582
...follow the white rabbit!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Fiio X5 - Custom/Modded firmwares