Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › Living in Japan (Geisha,Gangsters,and Godzilla) A Diary.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Living in Japan (Geisha,Gangsters,and Godzilla) A Diary. - Page 6

post #76 of 199
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Currawong View Post
 

 

Seconded. One thing one has to accept here: You will always be a "foreigner" and you will never just blend in. Once you accept that, along with all the weak points (which many Japanese don't like either, probably more so than we do) then it is much easier to go and do what you do best and have fun.

 

 

Something a guru once said amounted to: All [the problems we experience in life] are the result of our own laziness.

 

 

Agreed. My life is proof of that. 

 

Folks who are comfortable in their own skin tend to thrive more here in Japan. If you come here trying to be Japanese your headed for a collision with yourself and a culture.

I see it happen all the time.

It's a shame. 

Kinda like headphones and many things (Japan)...the less expectations and preconceived notions the better the experience...just relax and be surprised.

post #77 of 199
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawaiibadboy View Post
 

 

 

Man...about the ladies like everything else...I show more than anyone....******** meter on zero bru....always is.


 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

 

 

These are basically like thong bikini shots. If offensive please take down or let me know. These are my pics. I took them. If they are not O.K. please delete or I will

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawaiibadboy View Post
 

 

 

Agreed. My life is proof of that. 

 

Folks who are comfortable in their own skin tend to thrive more here in Japan. If you come here trying to be Japanese your headed for a collision with yourself and a culture.

I see it happen all the time.

It's a shame. 

Kinda like headphones and many things (Japan)...the less expectations and preconceived notions the better the experience...just relax and be surprised.

well damn my friend, post that shizx in the hottest ladies club asap, and I'd love to live there. I do my own thing here anyways, and atm I'm trying to get a job out in Cali, so I can finally travel a little! My only fault might be the food... either way maybe one day man maybe one day! Last round of interviews for the job I want are ending today, so in 3-4 days I'll find out mah future! 

post #78 of 199
Thread Starter 

I got a ton of shots but to keep this thread alive I'll ask you to trust me.

I'm a loud mouthed outgoing blond American from Hawaii....very different and appealing to the Japanese girls.

It's not an area I lack in. I used to pick up girls on Waikiki beach daily.

Developed an affinity for J-Girls.

I'm right where I wanna be right now:D

post #79 of 199
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawaiibadboy View Post
 

I got a ton of shots but to keep this thread alive I'll ask you to trust me.

I'm a loud mouthed outgoing blond American from Hawaii....very different and appealing to the Japanese girls.

It's not an area I lack in. I used to pick up girls on Waikiki beach daily.

Developed an affinity for J-Girls.

I'm right where I wanna be right now:D

haha nice for you, yea I'd love to move out there as I'm soo wanting to... literally flip my life around! Get a whole new life and dive into a whole culture 

post #80 of 199
Thread Starter 

*

 

He calls it "Wisdom"

Going on a customer.

I don't know enough Japanese lore to know if he's joking with me??

post #81 of 199
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawaiibadboy View Post
 

*

 

He calls it "Wisdom"

Going on a customer.

I don't know enough Japanese lore to know if he's joking with me??

wow that's dope as crap... actually there is anime that just came out that features like 50 traditional japnese folk tales... I think it's for younger kids but hey man you might enjoy watching it!  

post #82 of 199
Thread Starter 

Japan is here>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

 

 

 

 

Maybe here>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

If you have never been to Japan you better be prepared for it's "5th season"

 

 

Winter

Spring

Summer

Broiler

Autumn

 

 

My friends who have done tours in Iraq and Kuwait said last years Summer in Japan made Kuwait feel like Vegas without the Casinos. As long as you hydrate your gonna be fine (dry heat)

Walking outside in Japan in the end of July to the O'Bon holiday is like having a hot wet blanket thrown over you as you walk out the door. 

You can walk one city block and be in dire need of a towel and some deodorant....again.

 

 

It's trippy...and it's coming:( 

post #83 of 199

Only in Tokyo I've ever eaten sashimi lobster.

post #84 of 199
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawaiibadboy View Post
 

Japan is here>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

 

 

 

 

Maybe here>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

If you have never been to Japan you better be prepared for it's "5th season"

 

 

Winter

Spring

Summer

Broiler

Autumn

 

 

My friends who have done tours in Iraq and Kuwait said last years Summer in Japan made Kuwait feel like Vegas without the Casinos. As long as you hydrate your gonna be fine (dry heat)

Walking outside in Japan in the end of July to the O'Bon holiday is like having a hot wet blanket thrown over you as you walk out the door. 

You can walk one city block and be in dire need of a towel and some deodorant....again.

 

 

It's trippy...and it's coming:( 

I was there last August for the Summer Sonic music festival and nearly suffered a heat stroke while watching one of the bands playing in the stadium. Fortunately Metallica was playing after the sun was down.

post #85 of 199
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by wuwhere View Post
 

Only in Tokyo I've ever eaten sashimi lobster.

 

Man they sashimi everything. I'll stick to boiled lobster and skip horse sashimi altogether:D

post #86 of 199
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Decreate View Post
 

I was there last August for the Summer Sonic music festival and nearly suffered a heat stroke while watching one of the bands playing in the stadium. Fortunately Metallica was playing after the sun was down.

 

Man that heat was epic.

From July 7 to August 13 almost every single day was a new record.

post #87 of 199
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawaiibadboy View Post
 

Japan is here>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

 

 

 

 

Maybe here>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

If you have never been to Japan you better be prepared for it's "5th season"

 

 

Winter

Spring

Summer

Broiler

Autumn

 

 

My friends who have done tours in Iraq and Kuwait said last years Summer in Japan made Kuwait feel like Vegas without the Casinos. As long as you hydrate your gonna be fine (dry heat)

Walking outside in Japan in the end of July to the O'Bon holiday is like having a hot wet blanket thrown over you as you walk out the door. 

You can walk one city block and be in dire need of a towel and some deodorant....again.

 

 

It's trippy...and it's coming:( 

Gawd sounds like South Carolina... we don't have a dry heat we have the WET Blanket of DOOOOOOM season, and spring here is like uhh 1 month, then right into summer till like October xD

post #88 of 199
Thread Starter 

South Kakalack:D

It does get a long wet blanket season.

post #89 of 199
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mshenay View Post

Gawd sounds like South Carolina... we don't have a dry heat we have the WET Blanket of DOOOOOOM season, and spring here is like uhh 1 month, then right into summer till like October xD

I spent ten days in Myrtle Beach in mid August a few years ago.........thought playing golf was a good idea. Nope. 98* and 95% humidity by noon and I was in the ocean.
post #90 of 199
Thread Starter 

 

 

This was like 10:30 am

 Went outside...got the mail. Was sweating:blink:

 

Check the internet....Feels like 117*  

Yeah that felt about right

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › Living in Japan (Geisha,Gangsters,and Godzilla) A Diary.