- 408 Posts. Joined 9/2010
- Location: Sydney
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- What's the best 10 driver universal IEM right now? Last post on 12/7/14 at 9:16am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- WTB: JH Audio JH16 FP JH13 FP Freqphase or Roxanne, Noble K10, Hidition NT6 Pro, Rooth LS8+ or... Last post on 4/30/14 at 2:38pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Noble K-10? Enough Bass? Last post on 1/11/15 at 6:41am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- EarWerkz Legend R. 8 Driver, 7-Way, 6-Crossover Flagship | discussion thread Last post on 7/31/15 at 10:43am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- 71 IEM Brief Review thread (incl. Rhine Monitors, Cleartune, CustomArt) Last post on 6/10/15 at 9:44am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
They sound better than anything I've heard at this price point. I use these earbuds with my iPod Nano every day. The one thing that makes these things annoying as crap is the stupid cable that gets...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Inearz/Fisher Hearing for providing me with a review sample of their IE-P650 CIEM in exchange for my honest opinion. Manufacturer website:...
Creative Aurvana In-Ear 3 Plus Review Hello, my name is Oscar and this is my review of the Creative Aurvana In-Ear 3 Plus. Creative sent these to me as part of a tour and I did not pay for...
I owned two PA2V2 and while it's good value amp, it had far too many flaws to my liking. Gary however provided excellent customer support throughout the whole time. Ended up with O2 and I'm...
I've done a lot of A-B comparing and the Schiit Wyrd absolutely improves my sound quality. Without it, the music sounds more distant, less expansive, less clear and also a bit softer volume. A...
Noble audio k10 or unique melody mentor?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
I own thw Kaiser 10 but have only heard the Mentor briefly. Won't comment that much but the Mentor has slightly more details if ever so worse bass. K10 is probably a warmer Mentor
looking at the title I am going to assume that you mean the UM Mentor, the 10 driver custom/universal IEM from Unique Melody.
I have not had the chance to listen to them so I can't help you there, however I would be interested in hearing from anyone who has.
I think that that was in Tokyo debut or something thread, search for unique melody mentor and you will find it, the comparison is in the last two page iirc .
Found it http://www.head-fi.org/t/696358/unique-melody-mentor-debut-in-tokyo-e-earphone-festival
Edited by efib - 5/4/14 at 7:12am
Haven't heard the Mentor so take this with a grain but the Kaiser 10 was very balanced and musical at the same time when I auditioned it. Throw in Noble's customer service and you can't go wrong. From what others have said, it seems the Mentor has a bit more sparkle, something that I appreciate has been massaged out of the K10. It would have been easier for them to leave it than to make the highs more even sounding.
The Mentors are on the thinner side, thus the soundstage sounds very wide open but the thickness and vocal quality goes to the K10. Still undefeated IMO. Also my stock cable failed on the K10, the left one's audio started disappearing after a week with the Mentors.
- Noble audio k10 or unique melody mentor?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 2 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (5/31/2015: Beyer COP+ and... 3 minutes ago
- › The all new Continental Dual Mono 3 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 3 minutes ago
- › Obscure Chinese DAPs 3 minutes ago
- › Welcome one and all! Please introduce yourselves! 4 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X5 Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Yamaha hph mt220 thread (Merged) 4 minutes ago
- › Substantial bass plus excellent soundstage? 5 minutes ago
- › Fiio x5, iBasso DX90, AK Jr 5 minutes ago
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by STRMfrmXMN
- › Inearz IE-P650 6xBA driver CIEM by twister6
- › Creative Aurvana In-Ear3 by Fidelity King
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by asymcon
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by Mediahound
- › Noble Audio Savant by daduy
- › Shure SRH840 by Double-A
- › Yulong Audio DA8 II by earfonia
- › Aune X1S 32Bit/384KHz DSD DAC Headphone Amplifier black by avitron142
- › Audio-Technica ATH CKR9 LTD by peter123
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2