Enjoy the HD800s! They are great, and you should imo wait abit before you try more headphones. Well I can't tell you what to do but yea :)
- productWooAudio WA7 Firefliestagged by nightmancometh, 6/27/14
Related Forum Threads
- [Review] WA7 & LCD-2F: DAC shoot-out & tube guide. Last post on 5/1/15 at 5:48pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Combined DAC+amp needed - tubes for under $600? Last post on 2/19/15 at 10:52pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD700 Amplifier Questions? Last post on 2/10/15 at 2:28pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- [Review] Woo Audio WA7, a very unscientific review Last post on 1/27/15 at 2:27pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- New Grados or something else? $1000 budget (new or used) Last post on 1/5/15 at 1:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
It would be impossible to replicate my first impressions of the Pioneer Superior Club Sound in-ear headphone series. As such, if you’d like my initial reaction, check out myPioneer SE-CX9 review....
Intro/Setup The on-ear open-back design is not a very popular segment. I suspect most overlook this category largely because of the lack of isolation compared to the many closed-back...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Audio-Technica US for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. I can’t imagine a better way to wrap up a series of...
First off, I want to thank Faheem and Singnature Acoustics for this O-16 Live unit and apologize for the humongous delay (it’s been very long) of this review. Packaging and...
These were actually my first pair of mixing headphones. I can definitely say they worked for me at the time, but this is also the time I did not acknowledge the importance of EQ & compression. I...
Budget ~$1500 for full-size open cans paired to WA7 amp - Page 2
post #16 of 18
5/22/14 at 3:28am
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
post #17 of 18
5/22/14 at 3:34am
- Budget ~$1500 for full-size open cans paired to WA7 amp
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Currently, there are 2690 Active Users (454 Members and 2236 Guests)
- › La Figaro 339 7 seconds ago
- › Have you ever heard sound coming from the front with headphones. 42 seconds ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 1 minute ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 2 minutes ago
- › DACS Compatible with Synology nas directly with USB 2 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-V6 (and family) Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Bass Heads - Recabled Klipsch One 4 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-XC (EU) 4 minutes ago
- › KEF M500/M200 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 7 minutes ago
- › Pioneer SE-CX8-T Headphone, Bright Copper by Luckbad
- › Sennheiser HD 239 Headphones Black by rigodeni
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by twister6
- › Signature Acoustics O16 Live by kova4a
- › Sennheiser HD 428 Headphones by rensin
- › JVC HAF14B - Gumy Earbud Headphones by LuigiSound
- › Grado SR80i Headphones by Pirakaphile
- › MEElectronics M-Duo by Luckbad
- › Fostex TH600 Dynamic Headphones by ilovesocks
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by Dickymint
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2