Here's the necessity, I commute a total of 2 to 3 hours per day, Monday through Friday. I travel on trains and subways, so it can be noisy at times. I am probably one of the biggest hip hop lovers you could ever meet, so I am looking for a set of cans that can bring out the best of that type of music.
Here's what I'm looking for-
1. Noise isolating (not ACN, dont want to compromise sound)
2. I hate excessively long cables, so shorter cables are appreciated.
3. Cans that can bring out hip hop best
4. Over ear styled cans (hate in ear buds)
5. A mic would be great to take calls on, but not a requirement. Sound and portability is more important
6. Wireless options are welcome, however I purchased a set of MEElectronics Matrix2s and while the sound is good I feel like I can get so much better sound.
7. Portability is obviously important.
8. Trying to stay under $200
Lastly, I saw on another thread about using Monoprice 108323s, buying an amp like the fiio e6 and some ATH-M50 pads. I was intrigued by the notion of this prospect, I'm just not sure if its worth it and if its portable.
Recommendations are appreciated.
Edited by hiphiphead5 - 5/2/14 at 5:31am