or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › The Hardest hitting Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club")
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Hardest hitting Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") - Page 273

post #4081 of 8083
Quote:
Originally Posted by willyvlyminck View Post


Is the Shure 846 the best bass in ear for the Moment and is there also a top 10 best bass IEM´s ?

There is a top ten for iem bass monsters too.
post #4082 of 8083
Quote:
Originally Posted by warrior1975 View Post


There is a top ten for iem bass monsters too.


Oh thx, saw only the top10 big cans

post #4083 of 8083
post #4084 of 8083
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawaiibadboy View Post

 



LOL



 



Love the classic basshead photo...55x wearing sz pads" src="http://files.head-fi.org/images/smilies/biggrin.gif" />



 



You look like you got some equipment" src="http://files.head-fi.org/images/smilies/tongue.gif" />



Raise the sub bass while listening to the Wiz track or





 



This Kendick track has 2 sub bass hits and one just above around 70Hz. you can tune with and it should throttle your head with waves of bass. negative eq everything to-6dB which is the sound sig but reduced and raise only the sliders from 20-60Hz to around +2 dB which gives a gap of +8 between the rest of the flattened response and the slightly raised sub-bass. Put a bass boost via amp on that and you have lots of boom and no screaming in your ears as the highs are reduced....but uniformly.





 


i still need to buy some cables to test it out but you mean something like this:


Edited by dreynam2 - 5/21/15 at 12:23pm
post #4085 of 8083
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawaiibadboy View Post
 

IDK?

 

That's 100% subjective.

The XB1000 use mylar and are bass beasts while the Z7 uses LCP and aluminum and the bass decay is very fast compared to the 1000. For Hip Hop EDM it would be the xb1000 IMO.

Z7 focused on keeping good bass and good mids and has a lot of owners. I know 3 members who love bass and mids and highs and they sold their Z7. I know more that 3 that sold their Sz's so....:o

Every set has it's + and -.  Depends on what you want and need

 

Thank you for your answer. I'm looking for a headphone to replace my XB1000 because i want more details ans keep very good bass. I'm hesitating between MDR-Z7 + MUC-B12SM1 High-Performance Portable Audio Cable for MDR-Z7 and Fostex TH900.

post #4086 of 8083
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by burgoboby1 View Post
 

 

Thank you for your answer. I'm looking for a headphone to replace my XB1000 because i want more details ans keep very good bass. I'm hesitating between MDR-Z7 + MUC-B12SM1 High-Performance Portable Audio Cable for MDR-Z7 and Fostex TH900.


 I am not a big believer in cable rolling. I would pick the TH900

post #4087 of 8083
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreynam2 View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawaiibadboy View Post

 



LOL

 

 

 

Love the classic basshead photo...55x wearing sz pads<img src=

 

 

 

You look like you got some equipment<img src=

 

Raise the sub bass while listening to the Wiz track or

 

 

 

 

This Kendick track has 2 sub bass hits and one just above around 70Hz. you can tune with and it should throttle your head with waves of bass. negative eq everything to-6dB which is the sound sig but reduced and raise only the sliders from 20-60Hz to around +2 dB which gives a gap of +8 between the rest of the flattened response and the slightly raised sub-bass. Put a bass boost via amp on that and you have lots of boom and no screaming in your ears as the highs are reduced....but uniformly.

 

 


i still need to buy some cables to test it out but you mean something like this:

 

 

Yes....that's fairly ******* epic!!:D

post #4088 of 8083
Just had to exchange my WS55, and thank God Audio Technica decided to change the padding. They are thicker and no longer made of a hard material. They also added softer padding to the head. Turned a torture device into a pleasure to wear.
Bass also pounds harder

Haha, my parents are jealous now. These sound better than their beats at 1/3 the price


Edited by NewWaveAudio - 5/22/15 at 5:56pm
post #4089 of 8083
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawaiibadboy View Post
 


 I am not a big believer in cable rolling. I would pick the TH900

 

Take the Sony and skip the cable. The MDR is my endgame can so far and I am one of the guys that sold the JVC SZ-2000. The JVC only had bass, the rest was a mess for me at least. The Sony is all you want.

But I never heard the TH900 though.

post #4090 of 8083
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewWaveAudio View Post

Just had to exchange my WS55, and thank God Audio Technica decided to change the padding. They are thicker and no longer made of a hard material. They also added softer padding to the head. Turned a torture device into a pleasure to wear.
Bass also pounds harder

Haha, my parents are jealous now. These sound better than their beats at 1/3 the price

 

 

Get the ws99 next.

They are just as great and Top 10 Bass thumpers

post #4091 of 8083
Guys, I enjoy this thread immensely! I am excited about the SZ2000 and have been reading all the info with intensity. I am curious however to know if there is an Extreme Bass Over-ear BLUETOOTH ranking anywhere? I have searched this thread and have pulled some info here and there. I have to say that I am extremely surprised at the bass punch of the Bluedio H-Turbine BT headphones given their insanely cheap price point. The problem is their poor build quality. I will assume that the Shooting Brake version fares a little better due to the introduction of a silver plastic at the stress points.

In addition to Bluedio, I was able to find in this thread info on the WS99BT and the Photive PH-BTX6 XBASS. My question is, which is the baddest of the Extreme Bass BT bunch? Anyone...Your opinion?
Edited by NV2U - 5/24/15 at 9:44pm
post #4092 of 8083
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by NV2U View Post

Guys, I enjoy this thread immensely! I am excited about the SZ2000 and have been reading all the info with intensity. I am curious however to know if there is an Extreme Bass Over-ear BLUETOOTH ranking anywhere? I have searched this thread and have pulled some info here and there. I have to say that I am extremely surprised at the bass punch of the Bluedio H-Turbine BT headphones given their insanely cheap price point. The problem is their poor build quality. I will assume that the Shooting Brake version fares a little better due to the introduction of a silver plastic at the stress points.

In addition to Bluedio, I was able to find in this thread info on the WS99BT and the Photive PH-BTX6 XBASS. My question is, which is the baddest of the Extreme Bass BT bunch? Anyone...Your opinion?


The WS99 is 53mm of awesome but it'll cost you and you need to check the net to confirm it will link up with your chosen source.

post #4093 of 8083
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawaiibadboy View Post
 


The WS99 is 53mm of awesome but it'll cost you and you need to check the net to confirm it will link up with your chosen source.

Thanks for the head's up on compatibility. I have been researching online and am finding ppl with Samsung phones have issues. I have a Samsung Note that I use with a FIIO on the go, lol. Welp,..

post #4094 of 8083
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawaiibadboy View Post


Get the ws99 next.
They are just as great and Top 10 Bass thumpers

Will probably be my next set. Really enjoying the 55. These are probably my first cans with tight and detailed bass. Too bad the WS99 isn't sold in the US of A
My local store has the best warranty biggrin.gif
Edited by NewWaveAudio - 5/25/15 at 6:25pm
post #4095 of 8083
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by NV2U View Post
 

Thanks for the head's up on compatibility. I have been researching online and am finding ppl with Samsung phones have issues. I have a Samsung Note that I use with a FIIO on the go, lol. Welp,..


 I remember hearing about pairing issues which is a shame. Don't know any specifics but that's a damned damned shame as it's an excellent set for bass and everything else.

I wonder what exactly is the issue?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › The Hardest hitting Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club")