Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club")
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") - Page 170

post #2536 of 2550
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by nappiguan View Post
 

I think I am going to order one then.  I was looking at the e12diy but the bass boost is removed.  The zo3 is interesting however it has been buggy.  Could you send me the instructions on the mod?  I have both sz's and love the surreal experience of wearing them out and about.

 

 

Me too!!

 

I can "A" "B" bass hits with anything (most recently the new Sony) and besides looking like a terrorist device it's all good.

post #2537 of 2550
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawaiibadboy View Post
 

 

 

Me too!!

 

I can "A" "B" bass hits with anything (most recently the new Sony) and besides looking like a terrorist device it's all good.

Leave it Too Hawaii jerry rig like the greatest portable rig holder ever, lol that's brillant man! It goes around your neck 

post #2538 of 2550
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mshenay View Post
 

Leave it Too Hawaii jerry rig like the greatest portable rig holder ever, lol that's brillant man! It goes around your neck 

 

 

It can hold a heat  or cooling gel in its neck pouch designed for runners drinks (it usually goes around the waist)


Edited by Hawaiibadboy - Yesterday at 8:51 pm
post #2539 of 2550
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawaiibadboy View Post
 

Wow lucky man, executed with bass to the brain! 

post #2540 of 2550

I am thinking about the x5, anyone using the x5 e12 combo?

 

The sound you need....

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1Ol6M0d9sg

post #2541 of 2550
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by nappiguan View Post
 

I am thinking about the x5, anyone using the x5 e12 combo?

 

The sound you need....

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1Ol6M0d9sg

 

 

No

But I am considering it since I believe it has an eq with a 30Hz slider:D

That would work.

post #2542 of 2550
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawaiibadboy View Post
 

 

 

No

But I am considering it since I believe it has an eq with a 30Hz slider:D

That would work.

Ohh snap! 

post #2543 of 2550
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mshenay View Post
 

Ohh snap! 

 

 

I could enjoy that and a fiio dap and fiio amp should play juuuust fine together. Seriously considering this as my next purchase since I see no heavy bass bombers coming soon.

post #2544 of 2550
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawaiibadboy View Post
 

 

 

I could enjoy that and a fiio dap and fiio amp should play juuuust fine together. Seriously considering this as my next purchase since I see no heavy bass bombers coming soon.

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww SCHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT how did I not see that when I had the X5 <.< oh well 

post #2545 of 2550

What does the X1 have as an equalizer? Can't find any info. I'd buy the X5 but for 4 times the price I'd rather not if X1 has solid eq lol. The most I currently have for portable use is 10 band with poweramp on my samsung S3 :(


Edited by DreamKing - Today at 9:03 pm
post #2546 of 2550
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamKing View Post
 

What does the X1 have as an equalizer? Can't find any info. I'd buy the X5 but for 4 times the price I'd rather not if X1 has solid eq lol. The most I currently have for portable use is 10 band with poweramp on my samsung S3 :(


 I checked with the X1 community a few months back and it doesn't have an eq or it only goes down to 60? Not sure which one but it doesnt have the same eq.

I don't need the X5 but since the e12 is so awesome for me I gotta expect the X5 is ballsy too. I'm a brand loyal guy until I'm screwed. IF I step up in DAP it will be a Fiio x5.  Nothing is gonna beat the sz2k for a bit and the e12 is enough but a nice step up from my cowon would be a upgrade I may consider.

 

I'm pretty sure I will get it

 

 

This looks sexy ...to me.

 

Has Kaboom written all over it:D 


Edited by Hawaiibadboy - Today at 9:21 pm
post #2547 of 2550

There is also the x7 in the works.  Looks pricey though.

post #2548 of 2550
Quote:
Originally Posted by nappiguan View Post
 

There is also the x7 in the works.  Looks pricey though.

Oh DUH

 

speaking of brand Loyality, HAWAII have you listened to a Hifiman DAP? I LOVE them for their bass prensetation! Every Hifiman has a totally KICKIN Bass! From the Hm601 up to my HM 901, at the moment my HM901-> PB2 sounds better with EDM than my NFB10ES2 does lol! [with the LA D5k ofc] 

post #2549 of 2550

HBB I am only substitute teaching this year but I have years of haunted house experience under my belt.  I taught on a first nations reserve where there were no limits.  It was only successful if I made them cry.

 

Your headfi mummy and comments about scaring kids brought me back.

post #2550 of 2550
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by nappiguan View Post
 

HBB I am only substitute teaching this year but I have years of haunted house experience under my belt.  I taught on a first nations reserve where there were no limits.  It was only successful if I made them cry.

 

Your headfi mummy and comments about scaring kids brought me back.

 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Happy Halloween Xtreme bassheads!!!!!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club")