or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

For Sale: Fostex TH-900 [LAST CHANCE] - Page 2

post #16 of 29

Just like kugino mentioned, if you don't mind using escrow then I would gladly to take it off you. :D

post #17 of 29

no paypal, no transaction dude...

post #18 of 29
Thread Starter 

PayPal does not allow its Kazakhstan clients to accept payment. Only send. If I was able to do it via PayPal (which I initially tried with one of the members of the head-fi), believe me, I would.


Edited by scorpio187 - 5/26/14 at 10:43am
post #19 of 29

you seem desperate to get rid of it?

just curious:p

post #20 of 29
Thread Starter 

Yeah, I'm not doing great financially and need money. 

post #21 of 29

i've PM'd with scorpio a bunch b/c i was interested in these and thought that escrow would work, but alas, escrow to kazakhstan is a no-go as well. however, i do think that these are a potentially great buy for someone who lives somewhere where shipping wouldn't be too expensive. i've seen the fedex tracking info from drew at moon audio to kazakhstan...and i do believe that scorpio is legit. 

 

seeing that he is willing to ship first and then receive payment after receipt says a lot, IMO. but i understand people's hesitancy...hopefully someone can take these off of his hands soon. good luck...

post #22 of 29
Is there any reason for you to raise the price instead of drop it?
post #23 of 29
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by midnightwalker View Post

Is there any reason for you to raise the price instead of drop it?

You know, I was never comfortable selling them so cheap in the first place. Given they're in perfect condition and I hardly used them, I always regretted that. I started at $1,300 and would gradually lower the price, but that didn't help. Like I said to other guys, if I won't be able to sell them anytime soon, then I'll just do it when I go back to London (which by then I'd be able to accept PayPal or even offer collection in person),but then I won't be selling them for less than $1,200 - 1,300.


Edited by scorpio187 - 5/29/14 at 12:47am
post #24 of 29

I've PM'd scorpio too, and he seems nice and patiently answer every question I have. I've decided to pull off the deal because the shipping cost is too high to ship to my location.

post #25 of 29

Don't see how it could be a scam if he's willing to wait until you receive the headphones for his payment... In fact that's a pretty decent thing to do. I'm not interested in these but at this price, hopefully someone will snatch em up. GLWS.

post #26 of 29

good luck with the sale...

post #27 of 29
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kphfrail View Post
 

good luck with the sale...

Thanks, but at this point Im starting to think it will take more than that :etysmile: 


Edited by scorpio187 - 6/6/14 at 4:58pm
post #28 of 29

Hi Scorpio,

 

When are you due to be in London? I'd be interested in demoing these and obviously possibly buying them!

post #29 of 29
Thread Starter 

Sometime in september, but please keep in mind that the price will be more expensive ($1,200-1,300) by then. 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones for Sale / Trade