or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

For Sale: Fostex TH-900 [LAST CHANCE]

post #1 of 29
Thread Starter 
This Classified is Closed

For Sale:
Fostex TH-900 [LAST CHANCE]

Will Ship To: Anywhere

Mint condition. Include: box, stand (never used), and papers. They are only 2.5 months old and have less than 100 hours on them. Purchased from Drew at Moon Audio. Have all the papers, plus the original FedEX shipping box.

 
I will only sell to members with positive feedback.
 
Shipping via UPS (or similar courier) in a well-secured package. 

 

For UK users, there's a service called SendMoney24.

 

NOTE: Since I am currently in Kazakhstan, I won't be able to accept payment via PayPal/Escrow. 


Edited by scorpio187 - 6/17/14 at 7:34am
post #2 of 29

has to be fake  - how could it be that cheap

post #3 of 29
Thread Starter 

It's not fake. The serial number is 01743. As I have already mentioned, I purchased it directly from Moon Audio, so I have the original receipt. FYI, there are couple of other sellers here who sell it for $1,250. If you have been following -- which you obviously haven't -- you would have noticed that I have gradually decreased the price. As of now, $1,150, but that's a limited time offer.

post #4 of 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio187 View Post
 

It's not fake. The serial number is 01743. As I have already mentioned, I purchased it directly from Moon Audio, so I have the original receipt. FYI, there are couple of other sellers here who sell it for $1,250. If you have been following -- which you obviously haven't -- you would have noticed that I have gradually decreased the price. As of now, $1,150, but that's a limited time offer.

cool, sorry bout the comment, it just seemed very cheap to me. Good luck with the sale. 

post #5 of 29
Thread Starter 

No worries, and thanks!

post #6 of 29

Great price, beautiful headphone. GLWS! I'm sure this won't last long.

 

I'd be all over this if I had some money :blink:


Edited by TWerk - 5/3/14 at 12:26pm
post #7 of 29

PM sent.

post #8 of 29

you have 0 feedback here, which in itself is not a bad thing. but you recently ended early an ebay listing for this item...and now you state that it's "wire transfer only?" GLWS, but for me, lots of red flags.

post #9 of 29
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kugino View Post
 

you have 0 feedback here, which in itself is not a bad thing. but you recently ended early an ebay listing for this item...and now you state that it's "wire transfer only?" GLWS, but for me, lots of red flags.

I understand what you're saying. I was about to sell this headphones to TT600R, but there was a problem with the transaction. As I said, it turned out I can't accept payment through PayPal due to their policy. I am currently in Kazakhstan which means I can send money, but can not receive it (you can google it, if you don't believe me). That's why I ended the auction as the only way to pay for the item on eBay is through PayPal. If you were following the auction, you may have noticed that I have excellent feedback.

 

It's quite frustrating. But anyway, I am temporarily staying here, so if I won't be able to sell them anytime soon. I guess I'll have to do it again when I am back in the UK then. But then I won't be selling that cheap. 

post #10 of 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio187 View Post
 

I understand what you're saying. I was about to sell this headphones to TT600R, but there was a problem with the transaction. As I said, it turned out I can't accept payment through PayPal due to their policy. I am currently in Kazakhstan which means I can send money, but can not receive it (you can google it, if you don't believe me). That's why I ended the auction as the only way to pay for the item on eBay is through PayPal. If you were following the auction, you may have noticed that I have excellent feedback.

 

It's quite frustrating. But anyway, I am temporarily staying here, so if I won't be able to sell them anytime soon. I guess I'll have to do it again when I am back in the UK then. But then I won't be selling that cheap. 


I don't want to play the vulture, but would you accept to reduce the price a bit further without the IE8?

 

(BTW : I have a 20+ positive feedback on ebay...)

post #11 of 29
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by customcoco View Post
 


I don't want to play the vulture, but would you accept to reduce the price a bit further without the IE8?

 

(BTW : I have a 20+ positive feedback on ebay...)

Guys, I have my limit as well and I am afraid I can't go any lower than one grand. I'd say it''s quite a bargain given its immaculate condition. To be honest, I even regret that I have to sell them so low. I just added IE8 at no extra cost!


Edited by scorpio187 - 5/7/14 at 4:32am
post #12 of 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio187 View Post
 

Guys, I have my limit as well and I am not afraid I can't go any lower than one grand. I'd say it''s quite a bargain given its immaculate condition. To be honest, I even regret that I have to sell them so low. I just added IE8 at no extra cost!


I understand, it's already a very interesting offer.

 

With that said, it might smell a bit fishy to some...

post #13 of 29
trade?
post #14 of 29
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by negramurcia View Post

trade?

No trade, sorry.

post #15 of 29
Fwiw, I've been PMing with Scorpio and I trust this seller. Now, I prbly wouldn't do a simple wire transfer, but an escrow service would be perfect for this. Shipping to my location was way too much, but for someone else, this is a potentially great deal.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones for Sale / Trade