or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Why should I buy Sony Zx1 (Decided to buy HM 802)(Zx1 bought)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Why should I buy Sony Zx1 (Decided to buy HM 802)(Zx1 bought) - Page 2

post #16 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMadcap View Post

Just ordered zx1 from amazon, lets see whats gonna happen.

I think I'm going to get it too. It really would be the ultimate dap if it has a micro sd card though!

post #17 of 21
Thread Starter 
Well it has wireless hard drive support, streaming support, sky is the limit. So I don't mind micro sd slot.
post #18 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbleroar View Post
 

I think I'm going to get it too. It really would be the ultimate dap if it has a micro sd card though!

i agree.

i'm loving my ZX1 but that's the only gripe i have with it.

post #19 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Replicant187 View Post
 

i agree.

i'm loving my ZX1 but that's the only gripe i have with it.

 

Just ordered it, I will have to get a seagate wireless drive! 

post #20 of 21
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbleroar View Post

Just ordered it, I will have to get a seagate wireless drive! 

Cheers!
post #21 of 21
I don't know about the other players, but I absolutely love my Sony.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Why should I buy Sony Zx1 (Decided to buy HM 802)(Zx1 bought)