That's out of the price range being considered. There two polls one for amps below $1000 and another for amps below $2000.
- brandALO Audiotagged by PTom, 5/3/14
- productALO Audio The Pan Amtagged by PTom, 5/3/14
- brandAudezetagged by PTom, 5/3/14
- brandAudeze Brandtagged by PTom, 5/3/14
- productAudeze LCD1tagged by DivergeUnify, 1/5/15
- productAudeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphonestagged by PTom, 4/29/14
- productAudeze LCD2 Rev. 2 Planar Magnetic Headphonestagged by PTom, 4/29/14
- brandAudio Gdtagged by PTom, 5/3/14
- productAudio-gd Master 9 Preamp & Headphone amptagged by PTom, 5/3/14
- productAudio-gd NFB-6tagged by PTom, 5/3/14More
- productAudio-gd SA-31tagged by PTom, 5/3/14
- brandBottleheadtagged by PTom, 5/3/14
- productBottlehead S.E.X. (Single-Ended eXperimenter's kit)tagged by PTom, 5/3/14
- brandCEntrancetagged by PTom, 5/3/14
- brandCENTRANCE Brandtagged by PTom, 5/3/14
- productCEntrance DACminitagged by PTom, 5/3/14
- brandDarkvoicetagged by PTom, 5/3/14
- productDarkvoice 336SEtagged by PTom, 5/3/14
- brandLake Peopletagged by PTom, 5/3/14
- productLake People Phone-Amp 109-Stagged by PTom, 5/3/14
- productLake People Phone-Amp G109-Ptagged by PTom, 5/3/14
- brandLittle Dottagged by PTom, 5/3/14
- productLittle Dot MK VI+tagged by PTom, 5/3/14
- productLittle Dot MK VIII SEtagged by PTom, 5/3/14
- brandMeier Audiotagged by PTom, 5/3/14
- productMeier Audio Concertotagged by PTom, 5/3/14
- productMeier Audio Corda Classictagged by PTom, 5/3/14
- brandNuForcetagged by PTom, 5/3/14
- productNuforce ICON-DAC-BLACK Headphone Amp with USBtagged by PTom, 5/3/14
- brandNuforce Inctagged by PTom, 5/3/14
- brandSchiittagged by PTom, 5/3/14
- brandSchiit Audiotagged by PTom, 5/3/14
- productSchiit Lyrtagged by PTom, 5/3/14
- productSchiit Mjolnirtagged by PTom, 5/3/14
- brandViolectrictagged by PTom, 5/3/14
- productViolectric HPA V200tagged by PTom, 5/3/14
- productWooAudio WA7 Firefliestagged by PTom, 5/3/14
- brandYulongtagged by PTom, 5/3/14
- productYulong A18tagged by PTom, 5/3/14
Related Forum Threads
- Product Sneak Peaks, CanJam @ Rocky Mountain Audio Fest (RMAF) - Head-Fi TV, Episode 013 Last post on 10/31/11 at 9:34am in Head-Fi Network & Industry News
- Head Fi's Favourite Amp for the Audeze LCD 2: $1000-$2000 [POLL] Last post on 8/4/15 at 6:29am in High-end Audio Forum
- Beyer T1 vs Audeze LCD 2.2? Last post on 3/19/13 at 12:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Balanced amp for Beyerdynamic T1s Last post on 12/27/12 at 8:09pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Mini-review: Schiit Lyr Last post on 12/27/11 at 8:17pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/4/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)Last edited: 11/25/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)Last edited: 11/25/15
I just bought this headphone this week. In the stores, I tested the headphone selections using Samsung Galaxy S7 Exynos version and Spotify's Extreme Quality. MDR-1A was the best during my test in...
The urbanite xl wireless is seemingly targeting the younger audience with its stylish looks,bluetooth connectivity and a bass emphasis.But does this deliver like it is intended to?Let's run through...
I was looking for a solution to simultaneously listen and charge an iPhone7, since Apple decided to ditch the 3.5 mm jack output. This one, which I got on Aliexpress, does the job. Soundwise, it...
Final F7200 Earphone review I will start this review of the Final F7200 earphones by saying that I am not going to include photos or technical specifications, as these have been very well covered...
MBC/ PINOYMAN's review: The TFZ series 1 Iem. Id like to thank Christopher Gatchalian for lending me his pair unit for the purpose of this review. Shell: clear in smoke black. Cable: quality is...
Head Fi's Favourite Amp for the Audeze LCD 2: $200-$1000 [POLL] - Page 3
Poll Results: Please select as many amps as you like from the following list that you find sounds spectacularly good with the LCD 2This is a multiple choice poll
214 Total Votespost #31 of 475/11/14 at 11:43pmThread Starter
7% of voters (15)Audio GD Master 9
0% of voters (1)Audio GD NFB-6
1% of voters (4)Audio GD SA-31SE
2% of voters (5)Audio GD NFB-28 (DAC/amp)
4% of voters (10)Centrance DACmini (DAC/Amp)
2% of voters (6)Lake People G109
5% of voters (12)Little Dot MKVI+
2% of voters (6)Little Dot MKVIII
3% of voters (7)Meier Classic
2% of voters (5)Meier Concerto
1% of voters (4)Nuforce Icon DAC (DAC/amp)
33% of voters (72)Schiit Lyr
23% of voters (51)Schiit Mjolnir
21% of voters (46)Violectric V200
2% of voters (6)Yulong A18
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #32 of 475/12/14 at 2:23ampost #33 of 479/27/14 at 12:41pmpost #34 of 479/27/14 at 2:54pmpost #35 of 4710/5/14 at 12:25ampost #36 of 471/21/15 at 5:58pmpost #37 of 475/22/15 at 8:15pmpost #38 of 476/26/15 at 11:28pm
Sorry to dig this thread up again, but can we now conclusively say that the Lyr (and maybe by extension, the Lyr 2) is the most popular amp in this price range with the LCD 2?
I'm surprised that the winner is a tube amp, I would have assumed that people would have enjoyed the LCD's sound signature, not want to alter it with tubes.post #39 of 476/28/15 at 6:07ampost #40 of 477/12/15 at 5:33pmQuote:
Lol. The Gustard H10 is pretty good with it for the price. But the Bottlehead SEX really rocks them.post #41 of 478/4/15 at 12:44pmpost #42 of 478/4/15 at 12:54pmpost #43 of 478/4/15 at 6:00pm
I bought the Audeze LCD-2 knowing that it didn't really need some mega$$$ amp ( i.e.McIntosh).
I have also used various preamp/integrated stereo amps (all having phone jacks) and it seems to do VERY well with them allpost #44 of 478/28/16 at 11:47am
- Head Fi's Favourite Amp for the Audeze LCD 2: $200-$1000 [POLL]
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › Cayin i5 Lossless Android DAP with AKM4490 DAC supporting 32/384... 2 minutes ago
- › Home-Made IEMs 3 minutes ago
- › DAP'S - Is there really any difference in the sound reproduction? 4 minutes ago
- › Headphones for metal music - ultimate solution 5 minutes ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 6 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 6 minutes ago
- › Best Smartphone for audiophile 6 minutes ago
- › Grado GH-1 Discussion 6 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 7 minutes ago
- › Astell&Kern Announces the AK300 and AK Recorder (5.6MHz DSD... 7 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones by zamroni
- › Sennheiser Urbanite XL Wireless by Rafique Adzam
- › Mcdodo Lightning to Audio Cable (for iPhone 7) w/ charging function by Webkarma
- › Final F7200 by malcolm.mcintyre
- › TFZ Series 1 by pinoyman
- › Cambridge Audio Azur DacMagic Plus by peter123
- › HiFiMAN RE-00 by mark2410
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by Kerry56
- › NAD Electronics VISO HP50 Noise-Isolating Over-Ear Headphones by Kerry56
- › Philips Shp8000/10 Hi-Fi Headphones - Black by Redcarmoose
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...