or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Sponsor Announcements and Deals › ROCK JAW Testers
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

ROCK JAW Testers - Page 28

post #406 of 1034
Thread Starter 

How do you guys like the idea of a dual BA with 3 filters for sub £99?

post #407 of 1034
Now that sounds great!
post #408 of 1034
That could be a great little IEM. I enjoy the heck out of a couple of different single BA IEM's. I have tried a couple of the typical Knowles based dual BA's and never really enjoyed them. So if you have your own unique dual BA it could set you apart from the competition.
post #409 of 1034
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockbob View Post
 

How do you guys like the idea of a dual BA with 3 filters for sub £99?

 

Interesting concept.  One of my favourtite IEMs of all times was the Shure SE425 dual BA.  It's only issue for me was roll-off both ends - but it was brilliantly neutral.  If you could correct the roll off by the use of filters - then that would indeed be an attractive option.

post #410 of 1034
Quote:
Originally Posted by dweaver View Post

That could be a great little IEM. I enjoy the heck out of a couple of different single BA IEM's. I have tried a couple of the typical Knowles based dual BA's and never really enjoyed them. So if you have your own unique dual BA it could set you apart from the competition.

 

I agree. I liked the Knowles stuff at the time I first tried it, but now they just tend to do nothing for me. The filters would add to the coolness.

post #411 of 1034
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockbob View Post
 

How do you guys like the idea of a dual BA with 3 filters for sub £99?

Do want! :popcorn:

post #412 of 1034
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockbob View Post

Thank you Billson! A good and honest review. I think you will love the 3rd filter once ready
No problem biggrin.gif

The 3rd filter come along with the updated Acero?

+1 for the dual BA + 3 filter! Its going to be amazing. biggrin.gif
post #413 of 1034
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillsonChang007 View Post


No problem biggrin.gif

The 3rd filter come along with the updated Acero  Alfa Genus?

+1 for the dual BA + 3 filter! Its going to be amazing. biggrin.gif

Yes on next run, subject to testing now.

 

We are starting work on dual BA with filter but not Knowles, our spec ;)

post #414 of 1034
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockbob View Post
 

Yes on next run, subject to testing now.

 

We are starting work on dual BA with filter but not Knowles, our spec ;)

 

OK - now you're talking.  Personally I like the Knowles based BAs - but very interested (especially after using your dynamics) to see what you can do with a BA !

post #415 of 1034
Thread Starter 

Here are the finished new packages. Just finishing now to do a production run. The Alfa G, Hydra and Arcana do have front and rear windows and your not seeing things.

 

Cheers

 

ACERO

 

 

KONTROL

 

ALFA GENUS

 

 

 

 

ARCANA

 

HYDRA


Edited by Rockbob - 7/3/14 at 4:56am
post #416 of 1034
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockbob View Post
 

Here are the finished new packages. Just finishing now to do a production run. The Alfa G, Hydra and Arcana do have front and rear windows and your not seeing things.

 

Cheers

 

ACERO

 

 

KONTROL

 

ALFA GENUS

 

ARCANA

 

HYDRA

those look much better. the previous ones, were kinda difficult to open without breaking the whole box. and it looks much more classy and high-end now

post #417 of 1034
Thread Starter 

Thanks Zelda :beerchug:

post #418 of 1034
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooko View Post
 

 

OK - now you're talking.  Personally I like the Knowles based BAs - but very interested (especially after using your dynamics) to see what you can do with a BA !


We have been messing with BA's for over a year now. The proof will be in the pudding as they say. The filters should give enough options to cater for most tastes. We will make a few and start testing and as usual you guys will get the first swing of the bat!

post #419 of 1034
Alpha or Alfa? biggrin.gif
post #420 of 1034
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollDragon View Post

Alpha or Alfa? biggrin.gif

oh, the Dilemma!! :tongue_smile:

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Sponsor Announcements and Deals
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Sponsor Announcements and Deals › ROCK JAW Testers