or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Sponsor Announcements and Deals › ROCK JAW Testers
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

ROCK JAW Testers - Page 9

post #121 of 1034
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by HK_sends View Post
 

Yeah, I've been following the tracking number of the shipment to me, but it's not the first shipment I've ever been sent that has taken its time.  I'm certain it will get here...eventually...and I'll let you know as soon as it arrives! :biggrin:

Cheers!:beerchug:

-HK sends

 

Yours has been sat at Goleta CA since yesterday. Although I have to say I am not happy as we paid for a courier service but yet its still USPS that delivers at your end..gggrrrrr

 

If you let us know when you have them, that would be appreciate :beerchug:

post #122 of 1034
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockbob View Post
 

 

Yours has been sat at Goleta CA since yesterday. Although I have to say I am not happy as we paid for a courier service but yet its still USPS that delivers at your end..gggrrrrr

 

If you let us know when you have them, that would be appreciate :beerchug:

They must have updated the tracker last night because I didn't see it.  Yeah, when it gets to Goleta I know I am due to get it delivered to me pretty quickly, so guess what I just picked up? :biggrin:

 Thanks very much!  I can't wait to start trying them out!

 

Cheers and All the Best!:beerchug:

-HK sends


Edited by HK_sends - 6/6/14 at 11:44am
post #123 of 1034
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by HK_sends View Post
 

They must have updated the tracker last night because I didn't see it.  Yeah, when it gets to Goleta I know I am due to get it delivered to me pretty quickly, so guess what I just picked up? :biggrin:

 Thanks very much!  I can't wait to start trying them out!

 

Cheers and All the Best!:beerchug:

-HK sends

 

Excellent stuff! :regular_smile :

 

Let us know your initial impressions when you get chance and then of course your full feedback in due course.

 

Cheers

post #124 of 1034
Thread Starter 

On a slightly different note, we are changing all the packaging on all the range and maybe increasing the accessories.

 

Packaging will look very different to what you guys will have/get. We just need to give it some maturity :)

 

We let you have a peak once we getting a little closer to completion over the next couple of weeks.

post #125 of 1034
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockbob View Post
 

 

Excellent stuff! :regular_smile :

 

Let us know your initial impressions when you get chance and then of course your full feedback in due course.

 

Cheers

Will do!

Cheers and All the Best!:beerchug:

-HK sends

post #126 of 1034
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockbob View Post


What would you like to know

 

You stated earlier in the thread that the Acero are the same as Alfa Genus but with a bigger sound stage. How similar is that? e.g. same drivers?

post #127 of 1034
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApplesRevenge View Post
 

 

You stated earlier in the thread that the Acero are the same as Alfa Genus but with a bigger sound stage. How similar is that? e.g. same drivers?


The drivers are of course bigger at 50mm, but they are tuned very similar. Bass is more recessed on the Acero than the Alfa's with the bass filter and the mids a little forward. As with the Alfa's they are great with vocals.

 

They need a reasonably good source to drive them properly.

 

Hope that answers your question, if not please ask away.

 

Cheers.


Edited by Rockbob - 6/6/14 at 1:18pm
post #128 of 1034
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockbob View Post

Yours has been sat at Goleta CA since yesterday. Although I have to say I am not happy as we paid for a courier service but yet its still USPS that delivers at your end..gggrrrrr

If you let us know when you have them, that would be appreciate beerchug.gif

I paid almost BND100 for fast shipping from Europe last time and while it says two weeks, mine arrive on the fourth week. I know how you feel...

May we know what's included in the current packaging and what is it exactly that we be added in the future? xD
post #129 of 1034
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillsonChang007 View Post


I paid almost BND100 for fast shipping from Europe last time and while it says two weeks, mine arrive on the fourth week. I know how you feel...

May we know what's included in the current packaging and what is it exactly that we be added in the future? xD


Well lets hope yours arrives quicker than 4 weeks. As it was supposed to take 5-9 days to your location and that was 5 days ago already or 4 if you don't count the collection day.

 

As you know on the Arcana/Hydra/Kontrol we have added the extra memory foam tips. The Alfa Genus will get this on the new packaging update. Problem is deciding what to include.

 

In fact I will start a new thread with a poll.

post #130 of 1034

Damn, mine didn't turn up yesterday. 

 

Looks like it's gonna come on Tuesday then. 

post #131 of 1034
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by lin0003 View Post
 

Damn, mine didn't turn up yesterday. 

 

Looks like it's gonna come on Tuesday then. 

 

Got a national holiday on Monday? As of Friday it was in Melbourne.


Edited by Rockbob - 6/7/14 at 2:42am
post #132 of 1034
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockbob View Post
 


Well lets hope yours arrives quicker than 4 weeks. As it was supposed to take 5-9 days to your location and that was 5 days ago already or 4 if you don't count the collection day.

 

As you know on the Arcana/Hydra/Kontrol we have added the extra memory foam tips. The Alfa Genus will get this on the new packaging update. Problem is deciding what to include.

 

In fact I will start a new thread with a poll.

Yeap! It's kind of sad paying so much for the same thing... Hope it won't happen this time! 

 

As for accessories, while on the go, people definitely want a case where they can put in. A hard case, not soft to be specific. An empty earphone case will do not something like Apple Earpods where you have to wrap the cable in shape; looks better but also harder to put it back in. An airplane adapter would be nice too as no one would like to use Airplane headset with open back design. Some includes cleaning tools but I don't see myself using it. A 3.5mm to 6.3mm adapter could be useful to some but not all. IMO 

post #133 of 1034
Thread Starter 

Thanks Billson.

 

I have put a new thread here about accessories if anyone would like to pitch in http://www.head-fi.org/t/722126/memebers-help-what-accessories-to-include-with-universal-iem

post #134 of 1034
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockbob View Post
 

Thanks Billson.

 

I have put a new thread here about accessories if anyone would like to pitch in http://www.head-fi.org/t/722126/memebers-help-what-accessories-to-include-with-universal-iem

 

Voted for hard carrying case :beerchug:

 

If RockJaw can put all the accessories in a case and use it as a packaging, that would be easy I guess? Just wrap around with hard papers with pictures of the product etc and technical description at the back... I do like one of the company's packaging maybe I can share it here or PM xD 

post #135 of 1034
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockbob View Post
 

 

Got a national holiday on Monday? As of Friday it was in Melbourne.

Yeah, Queens birthday. Don't you guys have that in the UK lol? 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Sponsor Announcements and Deals
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Sponsor Announcements and Deals › ROCK JAW Testers