- 115 Posts. Joined 2/2014
- Location: Des Moines, Iowa, United States
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Want to upgrade from Shure 535 Last post on 6/26/14 at 3:20am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Shure SE535 vs Bowers & Wilkins P7 Last post on 6/6/14 at 2:56pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Closed headphones vs IEM? Last post on 12/4/13 at 1:10am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- What is a closed headphone upgrade that is leaps and bounds above the Ath m50x? Lets make a list... Last post on 1/12/15 at 7:01pm in Headphones (full-size)
- [Review] Bowers & Wilkins P7, a highly musical closed portable option Last post on 12/31/14 at 2:59am in Headphones (full-size)
So, a review Woo Audio WA2... I have divided it into some headings, and rated them out of 100. These are my ratings based on my personal opinion. I'm open to comments as well, feel free to voice...
Intro After briefly owning and eventually selling the Audio Technica ATH - M50, there were quite a few things that I still desired in a closed headphone. I wanted something more comfortable...
Greetings everyone. I'm perhaps the newest member of the Vali admiration society. I ordered mine directly from Schiit on a Friday and received it on Saturday ( How is that for service?) I'm...
Me: I am a 21 year old Engineering student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and...
I tried the v-moda m100 a few months ago when I purchased it and deciding between them and the hd 650. In the end I kept the 650, these headphones are without a doubt pretty overpriced for the...
Why does my gaming headset sound better
Gear mentioned in this thread:
By better you mean that it sounds louder and "richer"?
I have Mr.brightside in FLAC , the one file is cd rip , the other is vinyl rip (x2 the size of the cd rip) both are lossless and not cutoffs , well somehow I prefer the cd rip better :S so I would like an explanation other that "your ears suck, get lost" :P
I use x5 and p5 or w40.
Ps. Vinyl rip is more detailed and smooth, sorry I don't know the terminology yet so I'm sorry if these make no sense :/
Edited by efib - 4/24/14 at 11:08am
The A50's are just richer , louder, and more like you are there....I just don't get it. It may be from the huge base of it?
Are you saying it sounds like the music isn't right there in front of you, but actually further away? If so you might be hearing a larger soundstage and confusing it with the music sounding distant.
Yes, so I guess that everyone is experiencing that but the not "noble" ears don't like it?
I can see that it's more detailed and I gave to a friend of mine for a blind test and noticed that the vinyl rip was more detailed and could actually hear everything better while with the cd rip she couldn't separate the sounds.
- Why does my gaming headset sound better
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › HD800 music, suggestions,please 13 seconds ago
- › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old... 42 seconds ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 47 seconds ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW first look at the Zero Audio DuoZA iems... 58 seconds ago
- › Valhalla 2 review coming soon! 1 minute ago
- › Chicago Area Meet - Saturday April 25 - Part of the Ear Gear Expo... 2 minutes ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 3 minutes ago
- › Is the LCD-2 worth the $1k price? 3 minutes ago
- › Why most of the old recordings ae 24bit and the new are 16bit? 4 minutes ago
- › AUDEZE LCD XC 4 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio 2 by mikoss
- › KAM HP1 by LowDose
- › Schiit Vali by Mr Rick
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by YoYo JoKeR
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by Spiderman
- › Audinst HUD-mx2 by YoYo JoKeR
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by koloseij
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Nap-Chiang
- › Noble 4 by Airlight
- › ROCK JAW KOMMAND BA + Dynamic hybrid by Brooko
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)