Hello, i am looking for new headphones, reason being.
I really like the sound on the momentum's but my ears are simply not fit to listen, so i am looking for new ones at the same'ish budget, meaning about so- 350 American dollars
Here is some information on my preferences
- Comfort is a huge issue, i have larger size ears
- I don't care how they look, at all
- They don't need to be small and easy to travel with but they need to work on my Walkman ZX1
- Budget is about 350 Dollars
- Don't really know about noise cancelling and i am not an audiophile, just a average customer with money to spend
So far i have looked into the V-MODA Crossfade M-100 with the XL memory cushions option, Beyerdynamic types of headphones, other seinnheisers and such but i do not know much what makes a good headphone and that is why i am here :) .
Taking in all suggestions as they come, thank you for your time.
Edited by Gaijinsan - 4/23/14 at 11:40am