or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Sponsor Announcements and Deals › Woo Audio: NEW! WA7tp (tube PSU) Early-bird offer
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Woo Audio: NEW! WA7tp (tube PSU) Early-bird offer - Page 4

post #46 of 192
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kugino View Post
 

so new orders of WA7 don't come with the power supply? you have to choose whether you want the p or the tp and that will cost extra??

 

To be clear, new individual orders of WA7 ($999) and WA7d ($1199) Fireflies headphones amp/DAC (without the new WA7tp) does come with WA7p solid state power supply.

 

 


Edited by HiFiGuy528 - 4/22/14 at 7:41pm
Reply
post #47 of 192

Any possibility of getting a picture of a silver WA7tp with a black WA7(d) (or vice versa)?  Would be interesting to have them contrast each other.


Edited by N080D7 - 4/22/14 at 8:03pm
post #48 of 192
Thread Starter 
Reply
post #49 of 192
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by N080D7 View Post
 

Any possibility of getting a picture of a silver WA7tp with a black WA7(d) (or vice versa)?  Would be interesting to have them contrast each other.

 

I'll try to grab some pics for ya.  ;)

 

We will have the system for everyone to audition at AXPONA.

 

http://www.axpona.com/exhibitors_detail.asp?ID=15229

Reply
post #50 of 192

Congrats to Mike for becoming a Woo Audio Sponsor.

post #51 of 192

Paid my invoice this morning , now the waiting begins

Meanwhile ordered one matched pair Sylvania 5814a , one matched pair GE JG5814a and just to hedge my bet a pair of RCA clear top 12au7

The tube rolling on this will be epic with literally thousands of choices

post #52 of 192
What's the difference between a WA7 and a WA7d?
post #53 of 192
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshuachew View Post

What's the difference between a WA7 and a WA7d?

 

In short, the WA7d has an additional input (optical).  But it also loses the ability to function as a standalone DAC.  Wait, why am I saying this?  HiFiGuy528, this is your job!  :p


Home of the Liquid Carbon, Liquid Crimson, Liquid Glass, Liquid Gold and
Liquid Lightning headphone amplifiers... and the upcoming Liquid Spark!

Reply
post #54 of 192
Quote:
Originally Posted by warrenpchi View Post

In short, the WA7d has an additional input (optical).  But it also loses the ability to function as a standalone DAC.  Wait, why am I saying this?  HiFiGuy528, this is your job!  tongue.gif
Thank you.
post #55 of 192

When will the early bird units that were sold Monday ship? 

post #56 of 192
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogmatrix View Post
 

The tube rolling on this will be epic with literally thousands of choices

 

Here here!  And on top of that, I just got a Cavalli Liquid Glass in for review.  Oh damn, I just realized the enormity of the task ahead.  :eek:

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshuachew View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by warrenpchi View Post

In short, the WA7d has an additional input (optical).  But it also loses the ability to function as a standalone DAC.  Wait, why am I saying this?  HiFiGuy528, this is your job!  tongue.gif

 

Thank you.

 

Totally welcome.  :smile:  Tracking shows that it just left Indianapolis a couple of hours ago... should be here tomorrow.


Home of the Liquid Carbon, Liquid Crimson, Liquid Glass, Liquid Gold and
Liquid Lightning headphone amplifiers... and the upcoming Liquid Spark!

Reply
post #57 of 192

Anyone know how long the $349 early bird offer is going to last? Planning on ordering one sometime in May.

post #58 of 192
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneraI View Post
 

Congrats to Mike for becoming a Woo Audio Sponsor.

 

 

Thank you!  :)

 

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogmatrix View Post
 

Paid my invoice this morning , now the waiting begins

Meanwhile ordered one matched pair Sylvania 5814a , one matched pair GE JG5814a and just to hedge my bet a pair of RCA clear top 12au7

The tube rolling on this will be epic with literally thousands of choices

 

Sounds like a party!  Keep us posted in the impressions thread.  :)

 

http://www.head-fi.org/t/715375/woo-audio-wa7tp-tube-power-supply-impressions-thread

Reply
post #59 of 192
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jodet View Post
 

When will the early bird units that were sold Monday ship? 

 

You should receive shipping info by Friday or early next week.  

Reply
post #60 of 192
So what is the benefit of this against the regular linear psu?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Sponsor Announcements and Deals
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Sponsor Announcements and Deals › Woo Audio: NEW! WA7tp (tube PSU) Early-bird offer