or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › iBasso DX90 Bug Thread - Post Any Firmware Bugs/Issues Here
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

iBasso DX90 Bug Thread - Post Any Firmware Bugs/Issues Here - Page 5

post #61 of 817
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samuel777 View Post

Hello,

i have a big problem :
i have formatted  per error, the internal memory of my DX90, on mac os.
i wanted to format the micro sd external card.
since, when i connect the DX90 to my mac, the internal memory is not visible, it can not be seen.
what shall i do now ?

reset factory, but nothing !!!

sam

I had the same issue. Contracting iBasso support they provided me with software and instructions to reflash the firmware which reformats the internal storage to the correct format.
post #62 of 817
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooked View Post


 

Don't know if this is a feature or a bug.  In shuffle mode when pressing rewind I would expect the player to go back to the previous track but it just goes to another random track.  I am used to the Cowon players and they go back to the previous track when you hit the rewind button.


with my DX90 in shuffle mode pressing the REW gets me to previous song which would be played in the "order" mode, for example: it plays song 6 - FFWD - jumps to song 11 - REW - goes back to song 10 - REW - goes back to song 9 etc. etc. till the song 1.

 

also I think that in shuffle mode it keeps repeating the album even after the all songs were played which might also be a feature or it might be a bug. but I would expect it to stop after playing the last song from the album...


Edited by haens - 5/15/14 at 1:02am
post #63 of 817
Quote:
Originally Posted by pOOB73 View Post


I had the same issue. Contracting iBasso support they provided me with software and instructions to reflash the firmware which reformats the internal storage to the correct format.

can you please send me the same software and the instruction, so that i can use the same process ?

i have sent them an email, but that could help me to go away

sam

post #64 of 817
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samuel777 View Post
 

can you please send me the same software and the instruction, so that i can use the same process ?

i have sent them an email, but that could help me to go away

sam

PM sent.

post #65 of 817
Quote:
Originally Posted by pOOB73 View Post
 

PM sent.

Thank you so much, i will try. 

sam

post #66 of 817
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samuel777 View Post
 

Thank you so much, i will try. 

sam

mine is not working.

windows 7 professionnal

32 bit operating system

can you advise me please ?

post #67 of 817
Sam , I suggest you ask for help in the mean thread:

http://www.head-fi.org/t/697035/ibasso-dx90-dual-sabre-es9018k2m-new-amp-section-review-imforation-1st-page/4980#post_10550515

There may be more people who keep an eye on that thread, and should be someone who can help you there. Try and give a bit more information as to what is not working when you make your post. The more detail you give, the more likely someone who has been in your position is likely to understand what you need to get done.

All the best,

depaor
post #68 of 817
Quote:
Originally Posted by underdogkorea View Post

iBasso DX90 case is being sold on eBay.

Is that considered a firmware bug, or a just an issue? wink.gif



Not sure if this is by design or merely overlooked, but when browsing by Directory there's no menu to Play/Add to playlist/Delete.

It works fine when browsing by All Music, Artist, Album, or Genre.
post #69 of 817
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samuel777 View Post
 

mine is not working.

windows 7 professionnal

32 bit operating system

can you advise me please ?

What exactly is not working? I know, the reflashing was a bit quirky and didn't work on my Win7 x64 machine. Installing the unsigned usb drivers in Win 8.1 also wasn't that straightforward.

post #70 of 817
Quote:
Originally Posted by pOOB73 View Post
 

What exactly is not working? I know, the reflashing was a bit quirky and didn't work on my Win7 x64 machine. Installing the unsigned usb drivers in Win 8.1 also wasn't that straightforward.

 

can you explain me how you proceed to solve the issue on your DX90 ?

because, the player is detected but the internal memory is unknown. 

so impossible de also to install the driver on my pc : 

windows 7 professionnal

32 bit operating system

 

and ref lashing is not possible.

so what are the configuration of the computer you use to reflash your DX90 ? so that i may use the same.

 

thank you in advance for your support.

 

i call to everyone who can help me also, or who has full contact with someone from Ibasso, to contribute and advice me.

don't want to send back my unit.

 

sam

post #71 of 817

I was wondering about the issue reported about skipping the last two seconds of songs.  How does this manifest itself if you are listening to an album?  For example if I am listening to DSOTM will it skip 2 seconds at end of each track?  I'm really interested in this player, but this seems like kind of an important matter??

Thanks!!

post #72 of 817
I cant say, I haver never experienced that problem
post #73 of 817
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samuel777 View Post
 

 

can you explain me how you proceed to solve the issue on your DX90 ?

because, the player is detected but the internal memory is unknown. 

so impossible de also to install the driver on my pc : 

windows 7 professionnal

32 bit operating system

 

and ref lashing is not possible.

so what are the configuration of the computer you use to reflash your DX90 ? so that i may use the same.

 

thank you in advance for your support.

 

i call to everyone who can help me also, or who has full contact with someone from Ibasso, to contribute and advice me.

don't want to send back my unit.

 

sam

 

Thank so much, 

i have tried it and it finally accept and work.

but was not easy, i was obliged to change pc two times.
the divers were not easily accepted by windows 7.
regards
post #74 of 817
Quote:
Originally Posted by prosperone View Post

 

I was wondering about the issue reported about skipping the last two seconds of songs.  How does this manifest itself if you are listening to an album?  For example if I am listening to DSOTM will it skip 2 seconds at end of each track?  I'm really interested in this player, but this seems like kind of an important matter??

Thanks!!


it doesnt skip the last 2 seconds with gapless on.

post #75 of 817

Perfect! That works for me.  Now to gain the courage to pull the trigger...

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › iBasso DX90 Bug Thread - Post Any Firmware Bugs/Issues Here