just got a dx90 and my computers won't recognize it. i have it turned on and plug it into
1. a macbook pro
2. a lenovo thinkpad x301 running windows xp
3. a desktop running windows xp
1. i set the usb to dac instead of storage
2. in every case the dx90 shows it is connected with the usb symbol above the letters "DAC"
3. in NO case does the computer show the device.
a. the apple machine just ignores it entirely
b. the windows machines show a "new hardware detected" box, ask me for a driver, can't find a driver
c. i downloaded the ibasso usb driver for windows xp/7 and ran it. the device managers now show the mango driver as a separate device
nonetheless, windows explorer does not show the device
d. i did some searching online, found a file called USBSTOR for a generic mass storage device. put that file in the windows folder, the system32 folder, AND in the DRVSTOR folder. rebooted. same thing
any ideas how i can get any of my machines to recognize the dx90?
all help will be greatly appreciated.
Edited by jk47 - 6/1/14 at 12:31pm