JDS LABS C5 Black Portable Headphone Amplifier. MINT as-new
Will Ship To: CONUS
JDS LABS C5 Black Portable Headphone Amplifier
I purchased this directly from JDS Labs three months ago. It has seen very little use and is in as new/mint condition inside and out. It is a match made in heaven with the iBasso DX50. Stacks perfectly. They are both the same size except for height.Whatever your portable digital player is this will sound incredible. Please read all the reviews. Everything included that came with it. I will cover the paypal fee. Shipping is a flat rate $8.00 USPS Priority Mail.
I am also selling my MINT DX50. I have never had a problem with it since purchased. Perfect. If interested in both I will ship them together.
Audibly Perfect Channel Balance
Digital stepped attenuation with zero-crossing detection and 1dB attenuation steps provide smooth volume adjustment at all volume levels, even with sensitive IEMs.
DC Coupled Signal Path
C5 uses a purely resistive signal path. Thin film, 0.1% tolerance resistors ensure low noise and high channel accuracy.
Dual LDO Power Regulation
High performance audio starts with clean power. Supply rails are filtered by impressive TPS7A4700 and TPS7A3301 regulators to achieve ultra low supply noise at a constant output voltage of+/-7V.
Smart USB Charging
Powered by a large 1200mAh Li-Ion battery, C5 quickly charges from any USB port (computer, tablet charger, cell phone charger, etc.). A single LED indicates battery status: solid green while on, blinking while battery is low, or blue while charging.
Note: Actual color varies with lighting conditions and may differ from your screen.
· Digital Stepped Attenuation (63 steps + mute)
· Dual Gain: 2.3x or 6.5x, MOSFET controlled
· Bass Boost: +6.5dB @ 80 Hz
· 20 Minute Low Battery Indication
· 0.1% Thin Film Resistors
· 1200mAh, 3.7V Li-Ion Battery
· Ultra Low Noise +/-7V rails, NO power degredation
· 3.5mm Input and Output Jacks
· Gold Immersion, 4-Layer Printed Circuit Board
· Atmega168A MCU w/Opensource Arduino Firmware
· Frequency Response : +/- 0.02 dB
· THD+N (20-20kHz, 150 Ω): 0.0009%
· THD+N (20-20kHz, 32 Ω): 0.0045%
· Noise: -105 dBu
· Crosstalk @ 150 Ω: -67 dB
· Inter-channel Phase @ 1kHz: +/- 0.01°
· Channel Balance: +/- 0.55 dB, all volume positions
· Max Output @ 600Ω: 4.146 VRMS
· Max Output @ 150Ω: 3.337 VRMS
· Max Output @ 32Ω: 1.010 VRMS
· Power Supply: 14.0 Vpp
· Output Impedance: 2.2 Ω
· Battery Run Time: 11-14 Hours*
· Charge Time: 2 Hrs to 80%, < 4 Hrs to 100%
· Operating Temp: –40°C to 85°C
· Operating Humidity: 0 to 85% Rel. Humidity
· Dimensions (excluding switches): 99.5 x 61.5 x 14.0 mm (LxWxH)
· Weight: 4.2 ounces
Test Equipment: PrismSound dScope Series III audio a
· C5 Headphone Amplifier
· USB 2.0 Mini B Cable
· Rubber Bumper Feet