- 174 Posts. Joined 2/2014
- Location: Des Moines, Iowa, United States
- Select All Posts By This User
- categoryIn Eartagged by nightmancometh, 11/14/14
Related Forum Threads
- In ear headphone (earbuds) under 120$ Last post on 5/22/15 at 5:20pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Review: Cardas Ear Speakers EM5813 Model 1 Last post on 8/1/15 at 6:18am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Recommendations for IEMs for electronic music (mostly EDM) ~$200 Budget Last post on 5/13/15 at 6:57am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Help please Last post on 2/4/15 at 8:21pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Any experience with Dynamic Ear company/Tympro music custom IEM ? - now with frequency graphs Last post on 4/2/15 at 12:09pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Greetings Head-fi, Today we are going to be checking out another HDSS equipped earphone from the team at Blue Ever Blue; the Model 1001. Based out of Washington, D.C., Blue Ever Blue (BeB) exploded...
Disclaimer I would like to give a special thanks to Pandora for having these sent out to me. I am not affiliated with Brainwavz in any way and this product was given in exchange for my honest...
The introductionSony has recently just started to get back at the game to create portable players, and so they too wants something to stand for their Summit of inventions, technologies. ...
[[SPOILER]] Manufacturer: iFi AudioModel: micro iDAC2Price: $349 at amazon.com Volume Control: Precision analogue volume control knob.Power Connector: USB A, USB BBattery Life: N/AInputs: 1x USB...
[[SPOILER]] Manufacturer: HRT Model: microStreamer Price: $169 at amazon.com Volume Control: Digitally-activated analog attenuator, no volume control on unit itself.Power Connector: USB, mini...
Do you "lube" your ciems?post #1 of 64/15/14 at 12:55pmThread StarterI've heard multiple places that you are suppose to put something on the canals of your CIEMs to aid with easy insertion and comfort, until a slim layer of wax is established to replace the need to do this....I have to ask, is this true? Are you suppose to "lube up" your CIEM's? If so, what do you use?
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2 of 64/15/14 at 12:56pmThread Starterpost #3 of 64/15/14 at 1:12pmQuote:Originally Posted by IaHawkeye
I've heard multiple places that you are suppose to put something on the canals of your CIEMs to aid with easy insertion and comfort, until a slim layer of wax is established to replace the need to do this....I have to ask, is this true? Are you suppose to "lube up" your CIEM's? If so, what do you use?
That sounds a bit personal, doesn't it?
PS - Seriously, that guide you linked to looks pretty informative. I imagine there needs to be some type of lubrication necessary to make it easier to insert CIEMs... Even universal eartips can be difficult without it.post #4 of 64/15/14 at 1:59pmpost #5 of 64/15/14 at 4:40pmpost #6 of 64/15/14 at 6:39pmThread Starter
I think the article states only the first couple of weeks, unless you clean the wAx off oftenReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Do you "lube" your ciems?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Holo Audio Spring R2R DAC 6 seconds ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (3/18/2016: MrSpeakers... 48 seconds ago
- › Audio GD REF 5 ( original version) + digital interface 1 minute ago
- › Brand New : Tralucent Audio Ref.1 Too & original Ref.1 2 minutes ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 2 minutes ago
- › The Stax SR-L500 and SR-L700 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › effect of power of amps and gain on certain parts of the audio... 3 minutes ago
- › Cayin i5 Lossless Android DAP with AKM4490 DAC supporting 32/384... 4 minutes ago
- › La Figaro 339 4 minutes ago
- › DX200 Details, features and specifications 1st page. With WiFi and... 5 minutes ago
- › Blue Ever Blue Model 1001 by B9Scrambler
- › Brainwavz B150 by dnun8086
- › SONY digital audio player Walkman NW-WM1Z N (Gold) by Whitigir
- › iFi Micro iDAC2 USB DAC/HP Amp by Sil3nce
- › HRT - MicroStreamer - High Performance External USB Soundcard and... by Sil3nce
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by Sil3nce
- › Chord MoJo by Sil3nce
- › Resonessence Labs Concero HP by Sil3nce
- › Focal Elear by ngoshawk
- › FiiO X5 High-res Portable Music Player by GhostPhantom
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear