Head-Fi.org › Forums › Meets, Get-Togethers, Factory Tours › Local / Regional Head-Fi Meets, Parties, Get-Togethers › Official 2014 LA Head-Fi Meet, August 9, 2014, Marriott Warner Center
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official 2014 LA Head-Fi Meet, August 9, 2014, Marriott Warner Center - Page 14  

post #196 of 542
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by YC Frank View Post

I hope AK120II will be there...
It most definitely will, A+K will be exhibiting at the meet!
post #197 of 542

Anybody from San Diego want to car pool, please count me in 'cuz I'd love to go!

post #198 of 542
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiteKirby View Post
 

Ah I kinda wanna go, but I don't wanna drive up to LA alone, and just be at the meet alone

 

Deng

 

I'll decide as we get closer to the meet I suppose, but for anyone on the fence about going

 

Go dude, like, go, the Costa Mesa meet was my first meet, and it was a blast, you'll definitely enjoy going, so good


If you're coming from San Diego, I for one, would like to go with you and share gas and company.

post #199 of 542
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripvanlink View Post
 

Anybody from San Diego want to car pool, please count me in 'cuz I'd love to go!

 

 

I'm coming up from SD, but I will be coming up Friday and staying at my brother's Friday and Sat, then returning to SD on Sunday. If you can stay at the hotel or find a place to crash, I'm happy to drive.

post #200 of 542
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanmarcus View Post
 

 

 

I'm coming up from SD, but I will be coming up Friday and staying at my brother's Friday and Sat, then returning to SD on Sunday. If you can stay at the hotel or find a place to crash, I'm happy to drive.


I'll keep you in mind and get back to you, but I'm planning on just spending the day there and getting a ride back that night. Let's see how things go. Thanks for the offer. Can't afford a hotel room, but if someone will let me sleep on the floor and share a bit of the room rent, I'd be happy with that.

post #201 of 542

I plan on being there as long as work doesn't get in the way.

post #202 of 542
Is there anything planned for after the event? Like going for drinks or dinner or something? I think it would be cool to get to know other head-fiers.
post #203 of 542
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonictransducer View Post

Is there anything planned for after the event? Like going for drinks or dinner or something? I think it would be cool to get to know other head-fiers.

Absolutely! We will be doing dinner/drinks after the meet, it's also Warren's Birthday party!!
post #204 of 542

I might be able to make this. My pregant Wife is very pregnant and might not be willing to have me away but I'll talk to her.


Edited by Amish - 7/21/14 at 1:29pm
post #205 of 542
Quote:
Originally Posted by third_eye View Post

Absolutely! We will be doing dinner/drinks after the meet, it's also Warren's Birthday party!!

Cool. Where and when?
post #206 of 542
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonictransducer View Post


Cool. Where and when?

 

We'll announce it prior to the meet but it will be within walking distance of the hotel. Tons of stuff around there.

post #207 of 542
Quote:
Originally Posted by third_eye View Post

We'll announce it prior to the meet but it will be within walking distance of the hotel. Tons of stuff around there.

Let me guess... TGI Fridays. :-)
post #208 of 542
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Insidious Meme View Post


Let me guess... TGI Fridays. :-)

lol!

 

Actually, this place might work out better..

 

http://therack.us/

post #209 of 542
Thread Starter 

OPPO added to exhibitor list!

post #210 of 542
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamakahah View Post

I plan on being there. After the last two AMAZING meets, how could I miss one?

you KNOW I'm IN!!!!

 

After missing our Meet last time cuz Alexandra was sick,

I will NOT be denied!

 

PLUS - it's @warrenpchi's Birthday Meet!

 

and I'll be coming back from Maryland on Aug 6th!

But I'm still coming down!!!!

 

Yeah baby,,,

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Meets, Get-Togethers, Factory Tours › Local / Regional Head-Fi Meets, Parties, Get-Togethers › Official 2014 LA Head-Fi Meet, August 9, 2014, Marriott Warner Center