or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › The DX90 by iBasso . . . Sound impressions . . . . . . . New Firmware, 2.3.0 . . .
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The DX90 by iBasso . . . Sound impressions . . . . . . . New Firmware, 2.3.0 . . . - Page 182

post #2716 of 2728

So people that do the separate folder also have music in the main directory? That seems like you could use up too much storage really quickly, assuming you have a lot of music. It wouldnt be bad for me since I have just over 300 songs.

post #2717 of 2728
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watagump View Post

So people that do the separate folder also have music in the main directory? That seems like you could use up too much storage really quickly, assuming you have a lot of music. It wouldnt be bad for me since I have just over 300 songs.

300? Do you mean 3000? Or 30,000? You should have no storage issues with 300 songs.
post #2718 of 2728
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheeseeater View Post


300? Do you mean 3000? Or 30,000? You should have no storage issues with 300 songs.


I don't have issues, yes I have just over 300 songs. I was asking about others that would use the separate folder method to have playlists.

post #2719 of 2728
Quote:
Originally Posted by eclein View Post

Cheeseater glad you found a solution, I learned alot following the thread, thanks for that.
Does anybody have an Amazon link to a battery they know works with the DX90, i wanna grab an extra.....pm me if its easier....thanks in advance!

I bought 2 of these on eBay and found them to be quite good

 

2 ea 2100mAh new OEM Battery+Charger US $13.98

post #2720 of 2728
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdudesac View Post

I bought 2 of these on eBay and found them to be quite good

2 ea 2100mAh new OEM Battery+Charger US $13.98
DX90 takes the same battery as the Samsung S3. They should be easy to find. Maybe I should get an extra now too. They could be harder to get in the future.
post #2721 of 2728

I was thinking the same thing Cheeseeater, they may become hard to find soon.

Thanks jdudesac for the info!!!!

post #2722 of 2728
Quote:
Originally Posted by eclein View Post
 

I was thinking the same thing Cheeseeater, they may become hard to find soon.

Thanks jdudesac for the info!!!!


I doubt S3 batteries are going any where, they can always be bought on ebay.

post #2723 of 2728

too new to post an ad so hope this is okay. I have an DX-90 for sale on ebay. http://tinyurl.com/iBasso-DX-90

post #2724 of 2728
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdudesac View Post
 

too new to post an ad so hope this is okay. I have an DX-90 for sale on ebay. http://tinyurl.com/iBasso-DX-90


one more legit post and you can post it in the classifieds.

post #2725 of 2728

Hey Guys I got my S3 battery and I have a question.....The universal chargers out there like the one I got with my Fiio E11 battery, are they really universal?

The pins slide and the length is doable I'm just wondering (Neurotically) if I can use the charger I have here for the S3 battery I just received. Thoughts??

 Thanks in advance!!!!

post #2726 of 2728

Is there any firmware versions that have higher than 48kHz for Mac OS X dac mode?

post #2727 of 2728
Quote:
Originally Posted by UNOE View Post
 

Is there any firmware versions that have higher than 48kHz for Mac OS X dac mode?


2.3.0 is the only FW that supports the DAC function for a Mac.

post #2728 of 2728
Quote:
Originally Posted by chawya22 View Post


2.3.0 is the only FW that supports the DAC function for a Mac.

Oh my, Stange. There is a lot of potential here I was even able to get the player to play tidal from my iPhone with the camera kit. But only for 3 seconds or so. But the player didn't just stop it litterally made the iPhone blue screen. I never seen a blue screen on iphine I think I've seen pink or red screens in the past
Anyways it sounded great streaming tidal for those few seconds. I tried to a few times made the iPhone blue screen about 5 times. So wish that would work. I don't see any reason to discontinue this product if they can just get the DAC working on iPhone and Android this could increase the sells.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › The DX90 by iBasso . . . Sound impressions . . . . . . . New Firmware, 2.3.0 . . .