- 3 Posts. Joined 4/2014
- Select All Posts By This User
- productV-MODA XStagged by Slashfury99, 4/13/14
Related Forum Threads
- Focal Spirit Classic, the best on-the-go headphones I have ever owned Last post on 8/7/14 at 9:06pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser Hd-25 Aluminum vs. V-Moda XS Last post on 6/15/14 at 10:57am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- NEW V-Moda XS Super Portable On-Ear Noise Isolating Headphones and Dual-Diaphragm Drivers -... Last post on 6/6/14 at 6:45am in Moon Audio Premier Sponsor Forum
- Sennheiser Momentum Over-Ear vs V-Moda XS Last post on 6/3/14 at 6:06am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- FREE PARTY IN NYC for V-MODA "Live in XS" display Made in Italy @ AC Gears. 7pm this... Last post on 6/4/14 at 7:52pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
Should I get the V-Moda XS or M-100? - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Edited by HardstyleLoco96 - 4/25/14 at 9:47am
Heres the playlist remember Track 01, 08, 10 & 11. http://m.youtube.com/?#/playlist?list=PL245F3E346653CE1E
What playlist ? It just shows me my home screen for youtube.... I just got my Xs about maybe 4-6 hours ago and listening them since then and from what i can tell the Mids are a bit more up front and Bass is punchier in my opinion ( though lacks the sub bass)
Edited by Closingracer - 4/27/14 at 8:19pm
I have not used XS but I do own M100 for quite a while now.
So, I am going to say some words.
M100 is really good, I listened practically to almost all kinds of music, from rock, dub step, classic, pop, etc.
I used it with SGS3 + PowerAmp app.
Very good bass, good enough mids and clear highs.
The bass is powerful but not dark or overpowering the highs. (not that powerful compared to beats Studio but Studio is not having the clarity like the M100)
M100 is also detailed enough.
Although, you might need to correct some on the high and mids using the equalizer tho'.
I used it to listen e.g. to PTX1, PTX2, Lindsey Stirling, Ulytau, etc. and they are magnificent.
Room sound is also magnificent. No doubt about this.
I use M100 in trains, on the street, the passive noise cancellation works quite good.
I commute on daily basis.
But, please do not compare the passive noise cancellation on M!00 with an active one like on Bose NC15, there is no way an M100 can win.
OK, that is all about the good parts.
Now, it is for the bad parts.
M100 is a little uncomfortable and really causes fatiques after 1-2 hours of continues usage. (this could be an issue)
M100 is also very warm/hot in summer due to its closed construction. All of closed system headphones have this problem.
The m -100 pop sounds decent but with the xs pop sounds better IMO.
Edited by Closingracer - 4/28/14 at 4:03am
- Should I get the V-Moda XS or M-100?
- › IPC, X5, Dx50, Solo 2 seconds ago
- › Reviews + impressions thread: Final Audio Design Pandora Hope VI... 13 seconds ago
- › The FitEar CIEM Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › New to forum interested in good sounding on-ears 1 minute ago
- › 6SN7 Tube Addicts 2 minutes ago
- › ODAC+O2 or Dacport LX+E11/cMoy for HE-400? 2 minutes ago
- › Moving away from DT-990(250Ohms) 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo - The PORTABLE discussion thread 3 minutes ago
- › IC: Portable amps ; Pico, RSA. Alo, Fostex, Centerance 4 minutes ago
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by twister6
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by bhazard
- › AKG K712 Pro by achelgeson
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Barra
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Tekfusion Twinwoofers by BillsonChang007
- › ATH-ESW10JPN by bluelines
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)