- 3 Posts. Joined 4/2014
- Select All Posts By This User
- productV-MODA XStagged by Slashfury99, 4/13/14
Related Forum Threads
- I need help to buy my ideal headphones, for Rock and Metal, between $150 and $200. Last post on 9/26/14 at 6:59am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Please come and flame me! Last post on 8/30/14 at 4:46pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Mo-Fi Headphones from Blue Microphones: Multi-link, Amplified Headphone Goodness - Head-Fi TV Last post on Today at 8:09 am in Headphones (full-size)
- V-moda XS & M-100 Compared: Ask your questions here Last post on 9/6/14 at 11:04am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Klipsch Image One vs. V-moda xs Last post on 8/17/14 at 9:37pm in Headphones (full-size)
Should I get the V-Moda XS or M-100? - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Edited by HardstyleLoco96 - 4/25/14 at 9:47am
Heres the playlist remember Track 01, 08, 10 & 11. http://m.youtube.com/?#/playlist?list=PL245F3E346653CE1E
What playlist ? It just shows me my home screen for youtube.... I just got my Xs about maybe 4-6 hours ago and listening them since then and from what i can tell the Mids are a bit more up front and Bass is punchier in my opinion ( though lacks the sub bass)
Edited by Closingracer - 4/27/14 at 8:19pm
I have not used XS but I do own M100 for quite a while now.
So, I am going to say some words.
M100 is really good, I listened practically to almost all kinds of music, from rock, dub step, classic, pop, etc.
I used it with SGS3 + PowerAmp app.
Very good bass, good enough mids and clear highs.
The bass is powerful but not dark or overpowering the highs. (not that powerful compared to beats Studio but Studio is not having the clarity like the M100)
M100 is also detailed enough.
Although, you might need to correct some on the high and mids using the equalizer tho'.
I used it to listen e.g. to PTX1, PTX2, Lindsey Stirling, Ulytau, etc. and they are magnificent.
Room sound is also magnificent. No doubt about this.
I use M100 in trains, on the street, the passive noise cancellation works quite good.
I commute on daily basis.
But, please do not compare the passive noise cancellation on M!00 with an active one like on Bose NC15, there is no way an M100 can win.
OK, that is all about the good parts.
Now, it is for the bad parts.
M100 is a little uncomfortable and really causes fatiques after 1-2 hours of continues usage. (this could be an issue)
M100 is also very warm/hot in summer due to its closed construction. All of closed system headphones have this problem.
The m -100 pop sounds decent but with the xs pop sounds better IMO.
Edited by Closingracer - 4/28/14 at 4:03am
- Should I get the V-Moda XS or M-100?
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 4 seconds ago
- › Sony's New 2014 flagship IEM - XBA Z5 23 seconds ago
- › The NEW Cayin C5 portable power house. 25 seconds ago
- › Zero Audio - ZH-DX200 Carbo Tenore | ZH-DX210 Carbo Basso (Carbon &... 1 minute ago
- › Chord Hugo 1 minute ago
- › Review of Hidizs AP100 portable HiFi music player 3 minutes ago
- › FIDUE A83 impressions and discussion thread 3 minutes ago
- › Metro Detroit 2014 Head-Fi Meet Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz' new portable headphone amplifier: AP001 4 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page: Downloads & general... 7 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S0 In-Ear Headphones by shotgunshane
- › AKG Q701 Premium Class Reference Headphones, Quincy Jones Signature... by Nec3
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by CasperBxl
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by Currawong
- › Alessandro MS1i by Mshenay
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by ringofoaksmusic
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by AManAnd88Keys
- › Dunu DN-1000 by chupacabra314
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by Loquah
- › Sennheiser HD 201 Headphones by LMNproyect
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)