or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Help and Getting Started › Introductions, Help and Recommendations › Hi to everyone, suggest for an amp
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Hi to everyone, suggest for an amp

post #1 of 11
Thread Starter 

Hi,i'm just joined to the forum ,i'm italian and sorry for the mine not perfect english :)

I would want a suggest for an amp for my laptop,the budget is 150 euros so what is the best buy in this price range??

i've seen the audinst mini,the fiio e07k or the audioengine d1 premium....which one should i buy?? i want to pilotate my shure srh 750 dj and in the future the sennheiser hd558 maybe :)

thank you,i've written here because i think you are the most prepared in this matter :)

post #2 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by pantheon View Post

Hi,i'm just joined to the forum ,i'm italian and sorry for the mine not perfect english smily_headphones1.gif
I would want a suggest for an amp for my laptop,the budget is 150 euros so what is the best buy in this price range??
i've seen the audinst mini,the fiio e07k or the audioengine d1 premium....which one should i buy?? i want to pilotate my shure srh 750 dj and in the future the sennheiser hd558 maybe smily_headphones1.gif
thank you,i've written here because i think you are the most prepared in this matter smily_headphones1.gif

I'd say that the Audioengine outdoes the Fiio handily. Not as portable though. I'm not sure what is available there, if you could give us any more options that you have, it would be easy for us to weigh in.
post #3 of 11
Thread Starter 

R: Hi to everyone, suggest for an amp

Quote:
Originally Posted by phillyd View Post


I'd say that the Audioengine outdoes the Fiio handily. Not as portable though. I'm not sure what is available there, if you could give us any more options that you have, it would be easy for us to weigh in.

I prefer the quality over the portability, I can buy even the nuforce icon dac u2, but if you know another amp I can search it I have no problem to buy on Internet smily_headphones1.gif

Inviato dal mio GT-N7100 utilizzando Tapatalk
post #4 of 11
iBasso D42 or D2+ Boa
JDSLabs C5D
Aune X1

Idk what is available or how the prices convert though.
post #5 of 11
Look into the Audioquest Dragonfly. Very good portable DAC/amp for laptops. They just released a new version, so you might get lucky finding the old version on closeout somewhere.
post #6 of 11
Thread Starter 

R: Hi to everyone, suggest for an amp

Quote:
Originally Posted by phillyd View Post

iBasso D42 or D2+ Boa
JDSLabs C5D
Aune X1

Idk what is available or how the prices convert though.

I'd e fond only the ibasso
but cost more than the audioengine... Is better?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cel4145 View Post

Look into the Audioquest Dragonfly. Very good portable DAC/amp for laptops. They just released a new version, so you might get lucky finding the old version on closeout somewhere.

I can buy it in Amazon... It is so small... How is compared to the other one??

Inviato dal mio GT-N7100 utilizzando Tapatalk
post #7 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by pantheon View Post

I can buy it in Amazon... It is so small... How is compared to the other one??

To the other what? The older version? The new version is better.
post #8 of 11

HI ! Everyone, I am newbie. 

post #9 of 11
Thread Starter 

R: Hi to everyone, suggest for an amp

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelmore View Post

HI ! Everyone, I am newbie. 


hello:)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cel4145 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantheon View Post

I can buy it in Amazon... It is so small... How is compared to the other one??

To the other what? The older version? The new version is better.


The new, But compared to the Audioengine?? has it a good ratio Quality/Price? ?

Inviato dal mio GT-N7100 utilizzando Tapatalk
post #10 of 11
Thread Starter 
The audinst cost 40 dollars less than the others is it so bad?

Inviato dal mio GT-N7100 utilizzando Tapatalk
post #11 of 11
Thread Starter 
How about the fiio e17?? Excuse me but I'm confused frown.gif

Inviato dal mio GT-N7100 utilizzando Tapatalk
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Help and Getting Started › Introductions, Help and Recommendations › Hi to everyone, suggest for an amp