Hello, im a new guy here!
i'm looking for headphone mainly for gaming and some music
So currently i have an ATH M50, they are very good sounding but that soundstage.... ehm not the best, i mainly play BF4, its REALLY hard to spot enemy footsteps.
now im searching what's the best headphone for me.
what i want/need :
- Budget 200$, can be raised if needed...
- GOOD/EXCELLENT soundstage but still closed back
- good overall sound for music, i kinda want it to be like my M50, no overpowered anything but can still identify each instrument when it plays.
- Closed back, open is not an option.
- Circumaural. if not then a supra aural is ok as long the ear pads are comfy and NOT like my M50's where it just squish my ears.
I'm currently looking at the Sennheiser HD 449, are these any good? some said they don't have any 'wow' factor.
How about the Sennheiser HD 380 pro? how's the soundstage compared to HD449?
just for comparison, the HD380 pro is about 100$ more compared to the HD449 so i don't
know which worth more.
also looked at Beyers DT770 but not really available in my country.
so yeah help and suggestions please!