There's probably no such thing. Still, I'm getting a new DAP because so far, nothing I've used has completely satisfied me. I've been investigating for a while and want to finish my decision with some input from this forum.
· FM Radio.
· Good UI: This means no bugs, correct metadata display and sorting, and so on. (Unfortunately, I'm guessing this rules out all boutique audiophile DAPs, unless Rockboxed)
· 1 Ohm output.
· Noise-free playback. (Understandably, this doesn't mean an absolute lack of measurable distortion, but that the music, with ideal encoding, in a silent environment, will sound noise free.)
· 40 gb of storage or more, be it in-built or through SD cards.
· FLAC, AAC, OGG, ALAC, WavPack playback. (Because usually, I'm too lazy to re-encode.)
· I'm partial towards physical buttons and wireless data transfer.
· I care only about the features listed above; suggestions based in anything else will be ignored.
Am I correct in thinking that the only practical option is a Sandisk Clip?
Edited by padcat - 4/5/14 at 8:29am