Waiting for Google to approve the video....
Recent Images In This Thread
- productOPPO PM-1tagged by jazzfan, 4/9/14
Related Forum Threads
- List of Good High-end Headphone Stores in Switzerland Last post on 3/24/15 at 6:04am in Headphones (full-size)
- High-end iPhone/office setup Last post on 2/3/15 at 7:17am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Comparison Review: HD-800, HD-700, PM-1, and HE-560 Last post on 1/24/15 at 12:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Audeze EL-8 Impressions Thread Last post on 5/11/15 at 12:07am in Headphones (full-size)
- OPPO PM-1 / PM-2 Loaner Program Last post on 8/2/15 at 4:48pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
Everybody knows Sennheiser. They are doing great job at delivering good sound for all prices. I am doing this review with price factor in thought. First of all it is suprisingly detailed sounding...
Wow. There doesn’t seem to be a more appropriate way to word the beginning of this review, than to simply express my genuine surprise, and indeed – to a certain extent – admiration of the UMi Voix...
I bought the Q Audio French Silk balanced cable for my Audeze LCD-3's mainly because of the ergonomics and cool design/look over the stock cables. When running balanced, I doubted I would hear much...
I got a pair of these new on Amazon about a month and a half ago. I thought they sounded great for a pair of closed on-ears, and were pretty decently comfortable to the point that listening to...
At the time of the review, the Audioquest Nighthawk headphone was on sale at TTJV Audio’s website. Here is a link to Todd’s listing of the...
Oppo PM-1 Planar Magnetic Headphone Impressions Thread - Page 4
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
No, because I am sending the unit out to the guys on my web site for the review. I was in the beta testing group so I don't think I should also review it. The video will show what comes in the retail box, a close-up look at the PM-1 and how it looks when worn.
To Edwood, right?
Thought he said something about it :]
A few lines would be nice, yeah...
Not if the headphones are different from the beta units that are already in the hands of the beta testers. If the sound, fit, finish, etc are different, and he did not have the opportunity to really listen to them prior to forwarding them to his reviewer, then the comments he will have will not be accurate for the PM-1 that everyone else will eventually be listening to.
HiFiGuy and I were in the Beta test group. Oppo is sending us final retail versions. I'm waiting for the NDA to be lifted to comment.
Very interesting sneak-peek at the drivers when Mike took the earpad off. It looks almost like a dynamic driver enclosure on top of the planar magnetic tranducer; are the tracing patterns concentric circles (similar to old ortho designs) instead of serpentine (what T50RP / hifiman / audeze / abyss use)?
As was I. I also am waiting on the NDA lift before I comment further. I received mine yesterday.
- Oppo PM-1 Planar Magnetic Headphone Impressions Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › ZMF Omni - Upcoming Semi Open Flagship 1 minute ago
- › The all new Continental Dual Mono 1 minute ago
- › Oppo PM-3 : The Portable Planar - Impressions 1 minute ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 3 minutes ago
- › KGSSHV - Offboard 450V Sanyo parts, 14mA 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser vs Audio Technica vs Others, which one is best for... 3 minutes ago
- › SONY NWZ-A10 Series 3 minutes ago
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 4 minutes ago
- › Help, buying an amp or new mp3 player? 5 minutes ago
- › The Entry Level Stax Thread 5 minutes ago
- › ZMF Headphones Omni by Jjacq
- › Sennheiser - Sennheiser CX 200 Street II by Gonomon
- › UMI Voix Blu by Rashmosh
- › Q Cables by Mediahound
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by goodyfresh
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by Hisoundfi
- › Apogee GROOVE Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier for Mac and PC by acain
- › Noble Audio Savant by Brooko
- › Bose® Computer MusicMonitor® -- Silver by labrat
- › Harman Kardon AE1 In Ear Headphones by Army-Firedawg
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3