Waiting for Google to approve the video....
Recent Images In This Thread
- productOPPO PM-1tagged by jazzfan, 4/9/14
Related Forum Threads
- Anyone using an HDphone extension cord with the PM-1? Last post on 9/5/14 at 7:22am in Headphones (full-size)
- Free Update for PM-1 owners, - Treble boost Last post on 8/2/14 at 9:48am in Headphones (full-size)
- OPPO PM-1 HEADPHONES: IMPRESSIONS OF A LONG-TIME OPPO FAN (Now with photos) Last post on 8/3/14 at 8:39am in Headphones (full-size)
- Impression: Oppo Find 7 and Oppo N1's Stock earphones Last post on 7/24/14 at 9:59pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Battle of the Modern Planars: LCD-X vs PM-1 vs HE-560 Last post on 8/4/14 at 2:32am in Headphones (full-size)
I picked these up off ebay a few weeks ago for 5 $ so my expectations were not high but to my surprise i think that i found a new pair of daily drivers, as i have said i have collected a fairly...
Oppo PM-1 Planar Magnetic Headphone Impressions Thread - Page 4
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
No, because I am sending the unit out to the guys on my web site for the review. I was in the beta testing group so I don't think I should also review it. The video will show what comes in the retail box, a close-up look at the PM-1 and how it looks when worn.
To Edwood, right?
Thought he said something about it :]
A few lines would be nice, yeah...
Not if the headphones are different from the beta units that are already in the hands of the beta testers. If the sound, fit, finish, etc are different, and he did not have the opportunity to really listen to them prior to forwarding them to his reviewer, then the comments he will have will not be accurate for the PM-1 that everyone else will eventually be listening to.
HiFiGuy and I were in the Beta test group. Oppo is sending us final retail versions. I'm waiting for the NDA to be lifted to comment.
Very interesting sneak-peek at the drivers when Mike took the earpad off. It looks almost like a dynamic driver enclosure on top of the planar magnetic tranducer; are the tracing patterns concentric circles (similar to old ortho designs) instead of serpentine (what T50RP / hifiman / audeze / abyss use)?
As was I. I also am waiting on the NDA lift before I comment further. I received mine yesterday.
- Oppo PM-1 Planar Magnetic Headphone Impressions Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Schiit Ragnarok Amplifier 14 seconds ago
- › Which open headphones would be a good compliment to my NAD Viso HP50? 1 minute ago
- › New Audeze "Prototype-Z"! 2 minutes ago
- › = Hifiman Regrilling Mod = 2 minutes ago
- › Comparisons: 23 of the Top Closed/Portable Headphones Around 3 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 4 minutes ago
- › Denon D2000/D5000, MD2000/MD5000 Appreciation Thread! 4 minutes ago
- › Help finding headphones + amp + dac 4 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 4 minutes ago
- › What pisses you off while you listening music? 6 minutes ago
- › Shure SE110 Sound Isolating Earphone with Balanced Armature Driver... by umhhmm
- › Sony PHA-1 Headphone Amp by LeoTheAwesome
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1 Wireless Headphones by mpm2433
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by cleg
- › Shure SE215 by Dinerenblanc
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by Dinerenblanc
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)