- 121 Posts. Joined 11/2011
- Location: St. Paul, MN
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Hifiman IEM's: RE-400 and RE-600 Last post on 5/20/15 at 5:54am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- My first set of Comply tips - wow! Last post on 1/2/15 at 1:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- New Hifiman Flagship Custom IEM E1000 in collaboration with Unique Melody Last post on 12/31/14 at 10:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- $200 Price of RE600 permanent? Last post on 12/8/14 at 12:36pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM's for isolation under a helmet Last post on 3/11/14 at 2:20pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 3/10/15
Before I begin my review, I would like to Thank Meelectronics for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. It seems that everywhere you look you see another new...
The Philps Fidelio X2 was purchased by me and I’m not in any way affiliated with Philips. Introduction: The Philips Fidelio X2 is Philips top of the line full size open headphones. I picked up...
Still burning-in, but I can already say they are by far the best sounding IEM's I've ever heard. Fantastically clear/clean through the mids and treble - tremendous detail resolution without things...
$250 (got mine 10% off from a promo code on theheadphonelist.com but it was only valid for 2014) - 2 Balanced armature Drivers - 1 Bass Driver - 1 High Frequency Driver - 1 sound bore -...
Intro There are very few headphones which have survived three decades and still remain as the main workhorse for many sound professionals around the world. The Sony MDR-7506 started out as...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
free gifts of RE600, HM700 and RE400 - Page 38
Gear mentioned in this thread:
It actually lessens your chance. one entry per person. duplicates disqualified... wait.. oh crap.. see what you made me do!?!!!
Good one. You actually made me go back to the first page just to look for the exact rules... and to find out that there were none! Anyways, good luck to everyone and I wonder when they'll post the winner list? They should do this again when they release the HE-400i, just for the publicity's sake.
- free gifts of RE600, HM700 and RE400
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 1 second ago
- › Cayin N6 DAP: Dual PCM1792, BTL Amplication Circuit, 24/192,... 53 seconds ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 57 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 3 minutes ago
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 3 minutes ago
- › Audio-Gd Master 7 - Discrete Fully Balanced DAC (PCM1704) 3 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M20x Or the Superlux HD‑668B 4 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 5 minutes ago
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A output Stage Headphone... 6 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 6 minutes ago
- › MEElectronics Air-Fi® Matrix2 AF62 Stereo Bluetooth®... by twister6
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by peter123
- › Sennheiser IE800 by Lan647
- › Perfect Seal SportBud Silver by DreamKing
- › Sony MDR7506 Professional Large Diaphragm Headphone by RudeWolf
- › Grado Labs SR80e by Pokemonn
- › Aune B1 by money4me247
- › Hippo Biscuit by BruceBanner
- › MartinLogan Mikros 90 Reference On-Ear Headphones by remwang
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by mark2410
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2