Thread made me finally register here :D And like and follow. Allright, I'm in.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Hifiman IEM's: RE-400 and RE-600 Last post on 5/20/15 at 5:54am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- My first set of Comply tips - wow! Last post on 1/2/15 at 1:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- New Hifiman Flagship Custom IEM E1000 in collaboration with Unique Melody Last post on 12/31/14 at 10:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- $200 Price of RE600 permanent? Last post on 12/8/14 at 12:36pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM's for isolation under a helmet Last post on 3/11/14 at 2:20pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 3/10/15
Build and Usage: Good looking, very nice feeling player, it looks like a really sold build and it's all metal construction. Not much to say about it, you can check pictures. I wasn't satisfied...
Let me preface this review by explaining the issue I was dealing with. I have always experienced digital noise from, I'm assuming, my poorly grounded laptop. It didn't matter if I used the...
Build quality and comfort: Headband pad is a little too firm, may need break in. Initially putting them on, the headband is feeling is evidently there but with time it slowly disappears....
Introduction I initially caught wind of Flare Audio and their offerings through a friend's Facebook post. Cutting a long story short I clicked the link and with each detail I read became more...
Love this pair of headphones. Huge sound stage. Great for classical music. The bass is not shabby and is good enough to enjoy Coldplays Viva la Vida. Of course comprable amplifiers are necessry...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
free gifts of RE600, HM700 and RE400 - Page 33
Gear mentioned in this thread:
we gonna send free gifts to the people who are interested in our products, and the rule is very simple.
1.like us on the Facebook (Hifiman electronics)
2.follow us on Twitter(hifimanofficial)
3.reply this thread
we will randomly select 4 people on April 15, and the gifts are:
Love ur products..i probably had all ur fullsize headphones until now..and now have a very unique limited version of ur rare HE5.. U wont believe how stunning his modded he5 sounds on my blue circle audio amp (review i made is in my signature for anyone interested to read it)
Okay.. Here the facts to enter the contest:
Like on Facebook: done, my name there is: alexandro batista
Follow on twitter: done, my name there is: paulo coelho
Reply on this thread: done!
Just sold my hm602 to help finance my new code-x He-5... So i hope to win a hm700..or a re600
Well..wish me luck then!
Edited by hifimanrookie - 4/11/14 at 2:21am
Liked and followed. It's kind of weird, me replying, since I usually don't bother to log in. I prefer to post in Taiwanese and Chinese forums, where I can use my native language. I will post a review here if I win though :)
- free gifts of RE600, HM700 and RE400
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Objectivists board room 29 seconds ago
- › Philips SHP9500 Discussion Thread 58 seconds ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 1 minute ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Cayin C5DAC USB DAC Headphone Amplifier World Tour --Reviewers Wanted. 3 minutes ago
- › TURNTABLE SETUP Questions thread - don't start a new thread, ASK... 3 minutes ago
- › [New] Philips Fidelio X1 4 minutes ago
- › Vape-Fi 4 minutes ago
- › Introducing Lotoo PAW Gold 4 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 6 minutes ago
- › Astell & Kern AK100 Mastering Quality Sound (MQS) Portable... by Tail
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by tyco
- › Sony MDR-MA900 Over the Head Style Headphones by kite7
- › Flare Audio R2Pro Earphones by dnun8086
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by Chiek
- › Sennheiser CX 880 Premium Ear Canal Headphones by interpolate
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Paulus XII
- › MKLL M-1 in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › OPPO PM-3 by Za Warudo
- › DUNU DN-2000J by Brooko
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2