this is my first post on these forums and right off the bat I would like to trouble you for some help in finding a portable player. :)
- 4 GB or more
- has a relatively big display; min 4-5 lines
- has basic Artist/Album sorting/navigation
- drag&drop; does not require additional software to transfer music
- around $40
- physical buttons instead of touchscreen
- plays FLAC or AAC
- SD card slot
- USB connector (any subtype)
- relatively known brand; doesn't have to be top tier
Not important at all
- battery life; can last as short as 4-5 hours
- advanced playlist operations
- all other features except playing audio
As you may have noticed I'm aiming for a budget device. Would be buying the thing over ebay. Feel free to put links on ebay listings if you find or recall something.
Was thinking about SanDisk Sansa Fuze+, but its supposedly slow software and clunky touchpad are a big turnoff.
I will be very grateful if you could share some suggestions and any additional thoughts you may have, including criticisms.
Edited by fapear - 4/2/14 at 10:28am