What would be the best option for gym usage? I need something practical, not very expensive
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for new headphones Last post on 8/17/11 at 11:35pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sweat-proofing PortaPro cushions Last post on 6/1/11 at 12:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help me understand what I want Last post on 3/24/11 at 2:59pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for durable, on ear, under $50 Last post on 10/22/14 at 11:32pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
I got a sansa clip+ for my pair of custom iems. Really small, really portable, big nice clip to clip on something while training. Almost perfect sound, some audible noise (really really low, like...
overall nice headphones, with proper bass and sound and i am still burning it, rest of things i will discuss after complete burning process
I had to finally put my Shure 4ECs to rest and have been on the search for months to find a replacement. I like sub bass and a balanced sound and value build quality. My Shures were built tough...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
Brainwavz continues to step up their game. This time it's in the realm of Bluetooth! The BLU-100 is a budget-priced IEM that is very well-designed and offers very good sound for anyone that needs...
Gym usage - around 50$
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I personally can't stand IEMs while doing sports. If you don't have a problem with them, the MEElecs have gotten a lot of praise. I much prefer KOSS PortaPros, but if the gym is noisy, you're gonna want something with a bit more isolation, like the MEElecs.
- Gym usage - around 50$
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here! 14 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 38 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › OPPO HA-2 Portable Headphone Amplifier/DAC Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 2 minutes ago
- › how many of you guys cook??? 2 minutes ago
- › Best Live Album? 3 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 3 minutes ago
- › Headphones advice, Grado sr225e vs sr325e or alternatives 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO Mont Blanc/E12 portable headphone amp, 880mW, slim design,... 4 minutes ago
- › SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 8 GB MP3 Player (Black) by ardacer
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by sagar khichi
- › RHA MA750i by Onthecoast
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by YoYo JoKeR
- › Brainwavz BLU-100 Bluetooth IEMs by JoeDoe
- › Edifier Hi-Fi Stereo Headphone (H180 Black) by sharonbava
- › Ultimate Ears 200vi Noise-Isolating Headset, Blue by dkshifat
- › T-Peos Altone 150 in-ear monitor with detachable cables, mic and... by Hisoundfi
- › Beyerdynamic EDT 250 Velour Padded Earcushions for DT250, DT280,... by Trevayne10
- › Xiaomi Pistion III Youth Edition by julian67
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2