I'm choosing some wireless headphones with bluetooth and would appreciate some help with finding the right ones.
In terms of wireless I only have experiences with these Sennheiser RF wireless headphones - http://en-de.sennheiser.com/wireless-headphones-stereo-rf-rs-120-ii - which I found a bit too heavy to wear regularly and I don't like their sound very much (my parents use them though).
I'm willing to pay up to about $400 if it's really worth it, but of course cheaper would be preffered.
- reasonable quality of sound (I'm currently using KOSS PortaPro and I'm fine with them, not really an audiophile but don't want a really crappy ones)
- comfortable to wear for long periods of time
- dedicated controls for volume and audio track control
- long battery life (at least 10 hours of play time)
- nice design
- a decent integrated microphone for calls would be an advantage
- noise cancellation would be nice (however this is not mandatory)
What I found (and like) so far:
Nokia Purity Pro (I have a Windows Phone from Nokia so it would fit nicely and the reviews seem quite fine)
Logitech UE 6000
Sennheiser MM 450 X
I don't like the design of Harman Kardon BT and I don't like the bulky controls at Bose AE2w so I don't want any of these.
Would you recommend any of those which I found so far? Or do you have any other recommendations?