OK guys, here's something I immediately thought of when watching this video: whether we can collectively identify absolutely all headphones appearing in this video. There are 25 languages, but not 25 headphones. Some appear more than once, and Spain and Portugal aren't wearing any. Let's see how sharp-eyed we are :)
By the way my absolute favorite voice among all those is the Serbian one. Incidentally, I can't even identify the brand of the headphones she's wearing (maybe AKG?)
I start with the ones I can more or less identify, will update with people's suggestions:
01) English: Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO
02) French: Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO
03) German: Beyerdynamic DT250
04) Dutch: Beyerdynamic DT250
05) Mandarin: Sony CD900ST
06) Swedish: Beyerdynamic DT250 ?
07) Japanese: Sony CD900ST
08) Latin American Spanish: AKG K240 studio
09) Polish: Beyerdynamic DT150
10) Hungarian: AKG K271 MKII
11) Castilian Spanish: ---no headphones---
12) Catalan: AKG K171
13) Italian: Beyerdynamic DT100
14) Korean: Sony MDR 7506
15) Serbian: AKG K77 ?
16) Cantones: Sennheiser HD280
17) Portuguese: ---no headphones---
18) Malaysian: Sony MDR 7520 ?
19) Russian: AKG M80 MK2
20) Danish: AKG K271 MKII
21) Bulgarian: AKG ?
22) Norwegian: Beyerdynamic DT250
23) Thai: Sony MDR 7506
24) Canadian French: Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO
25) Flemish: AKG K271 MKII
Edited by rsaavedra - 4/1/14 at 8:31am