Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › [NEW] Audio Technica CKR series (CKR10, CKR9, CKR7)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[NEW] Audio Technica CKR series (CKR10, CKR9, CKR7) - Page 4

post #46 of 529
Ckm500/77/99/1000 all gone from AT's website, so these are definitely upgrades
post #47 of 529
Quote:
Originally Posted by sacrifice13 View Post

Ckm500/77/99/1000 all gone from AT's website, so these are definitely upgrades

Thank you for this update. Now someone has to nib this earphone NOW!

 

And by now...I mean when it's released. :) 

 

Who's going to be the guinea pig? ;)

post #48 of 529
I'm definitely interested in the CKR5. The Ckm500 is one of my favourites, so if this is a more refined version then it should be a winner!
post #49 of 529
Quote:
Originally Posted by sacrifice13 View Post

I'm definitely interested in the CKR5. The Ckm500 is one of my favourites, so if this is a more refined version then it should be a winner!

It does seem somewhat similar to the ckm500s to be honoest.

 

 

I hope you'll be able to obtain it and post your impressions. :)

 

Do you still have the ckm500s?

post #50 of 529
Quote:
Originally Posted by vlenbo View Post

It does seem somewhat similar to the ckm500s to be honoest.


I hope you'll be able to obtain it and post your impressions. smily_headphones1.gif

Do you still have the ckm500s?
Yeah I sure do, I use them regularly. These look similar but they have a 13mm driver instead of 12mm,so at least we know they aren't just throwing the same driver into different housing.
post #51 of 529
Count me in for ckr10, will order it in a near future.
post #52 of 529
Quote:
Originally Posted by audionewbi View Post

Count me in for ckr10, will order it in a near future.

Awesome, can't wait till april 25! Hopefully, we'll all enjoy this SQ AT is providing.

post #53 of 529

We have some early impressions but do we have any early comparisons to other earphones yet?

post #54 of 529
Quote:
Originally Posted by vlenbo View Post

Awesome, can't wait till april 25! Hopefully, we'll all enjoy this SQ AT is providing.
but please don't expect a full on review, i don't mind giving a quick incremental update. I can happily give a comparative updates.
post #55 of 529
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by audionewbi View Post


but please don't expect a full on review, i don't mind giving a quick incremental update. I can happily give a comparative updates.

Any impressions will always be appreciated whether quick and short or long and detailed :)

post #56 of 529
Quote:
Originally Posted by vlenbo View Post
 

It does seem somewhat similar to the ckm500s to be honoest.

 

 

I hope you'll be able to obtain it and post your impressions. :)

 

Do you still have the ckm500s?


CKM500s always put a smile on my face .. True Allrounder

But

Sony MDR-EX85LP (Thankyou Luisdent)  Maybe an even better Champion Allrounder

post #57 of 529
These intrigue me, especially the dual driver models. I guess ckr9 will be the best in terms of cost/ performance but still - they need to be closer to 150-ish or sound out of this world to sell imo...
post #58 of 529
Quote:
Originally Posted by nihontoman View Post

These intrigue me, especially the dual driver models. I guess ckr9 will be the best in terms of cost/ performance but still - they need to be closer to 150-ish or sound out of this world to sell imo...

Best to check the  week they're released. They might have a price drop around that time, if not, give it a third weeks notice.

 

 

The fx850 cost around $380 when they were released, then dropped to $280.

post #59 of 529
If people say that they sound better than the FX850 I'll get them. Right now my fx850 is getting all of my playtime. I haven't used my im70 in a long time. Probably should sell it although I probably wouldnt get much for them. Probably better to keep them and use them in situations where I don't want to mess up the fx850 like the beach

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk
post #60 of 529

Sub a dub dubbed!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › [NEW] Audio Technica CKR series (CKR10, CKR9, CKR7)