or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › [NEW] Audio Technica CKR series (CKR10, CKR9, CKR7)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[NEW] Audio Technica CKR series (CKR10, CKR9, CKR7) - Page 21

post #301 of 793
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyBai View Post
 

You haven't mochill.  :beerchug:

+1

post #302 of 793
beerchug.gif
post #303 of 793
Quote:
Originally Posted by mochill View Post

No problem my friends, when have I let anyone down 😇

Where did you purchase the A version from mochill? I need my bass.

 

 

And you guys are sleeping on the TE-05. It sound like a new earphone with the Spiral Dot tips. It sounds even more like a BA driver transformed into a dynamic.

post #304 of 793
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericp10 View Post

Where did you purchase the A version from mochill? I need my bass.


And you guys are sleeping on the TE-05. It sound like a new earphone with the Spiral Dot tips. It sounds even more like a BA driver transformed into a dynamic.

I'm hearing this quite alot abot te05. What exactly makes it sound like a armature transformed into a dynamic? Is it "speed" with more low frequency authority or am I way off the mark here? biggrin.gif

Also +1 on the kc06a. Only thing I could see is some taobao vendor. Would be nica to get them from ebay or some place similar...
Edited by nihontoman - 5/15/14 at 8:08am
post #305 of 793
Quote:
Originally Posted by nihontoman View Post




I'm hearing this quite alot abot te05. What exactly makes it sound like a armature transformed into a dynamic? Is it "speed" with more low frequency authority or am I way off the mark here? biggrin.gif

Also +1 on the kc06a. Only thing I could see is some taobao vendor. Would be nica to get them from ebay or some place similar...

 

 

You hit the nail on the head, sir!

post #306 of 793
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericp10 View Post
 

Where did you purchase the A version from mochill? I need my bass.

 

 

And you guys are sleeping on the TE-05. It sound like a new earphone with the Spiral Dot tips. It sounds even more like a BA driver transformed into a dynamic.

I believe mochill got it from peon audio, but they're not in stock at the moment.

 

 

Once they restock, place your trigger finger on the mouse button ASAP. :)

 

And after your comments about the te-05 subbass, I felt like I was missing out to be honest. I will eventually get them, but I have yet to sell any earphone in my collection sans re600.

post #307 of 793
If you think the te05 speed and bass are amazing then you really have to hear the kc06A those are goldy😱
post #308 of 793
I got my kc06A from penonaudio😃
post #309 of 793
Damn, I might just get the kc06a if they are really better than te05... :/ decisions, decisions...
post #310 of 793
Quote:
Originally Posted by mochill View Post

If you think the te05 speed and bass are amazing then you really have to hear the kc06A those are goldy😱

 

 

You have to hear the TE-05 with the FX850 tips though. It's even better, and it was great without those tips.

post #311 of 793
That's what I'm saying, its great and all, but kc06A with the fx850 tips are more godly😇
post #312 of 793
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericp10 View Post
 

 

 

You have to hear the TE-05 with the FX850 tips though. It's even better, and it was great without those tips.

Resistance is futile.

 

Now purchase those kc06a. ;) 

post #313 of 793
I was always using the fx850 tips on te05 when I was posting impression 😁..but now those tips found a much better partner 😁😋
post #314 of 793


It is on!!

post #315 of 793
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dsnuts View Post
 


It is on!!

congrats on those beauts!

 

Hope you enjoy!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › [NEW] Audio Technica CKR series (CKR10, CKR9, CKR7)