Original owner. Played periodically in a secondary system. Mint condition. Here's the blurb from the ALO website:
"The ALO Panda small bookshelf speakers employ a new and improved 3-1/2" aluminum cone full-range driver that demonstrates the latest advances in high-excursion design processes. The new driver balances low distortion, extended range, and surprising bass impact. Its sophisticated motor design provides the underhung 1" voice coil with extended linear travel within the magnetic field. An efficient, low-distortion Neo-Sym motor is combined with a rigid yet lightweight aluminum diaphragm, yielding impressive high-impact audio reproduction. Perfect for single point-source applications, or combined in multiples and line arrays.
- Cabinet 9 inches X 5.5 inches X 4.5 inches
- Laser engraved logo
- Wiring is ALO 18awg OCC 99.9998% pure mono crystal cryo treated
- Driver is a Dayton Audio ND91-8 3-1/2" Aluminum Cone Full-Range Driver 8 Ohm
- Rubber-edged anodized aluminum alloy cone
- Large excursion capability—4 mm Xmax, 20 mm peak
- Self-shielded Neo-Sym motor structure
- Full-range 80 Hz to 15 kHz performance
- 3/4" 4-layer underhung voice coil with polyimide former
- 20 watts RMS power handling
- Dimensions: A: 3-1/2", B: 3", D: 2-1/4".
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Frequency range: 80-15,000 Hz
- SPL: 82.1 dB 1W/1m
- Fs: 80 Hz"
There are small circular depressions where the sides are joined. They came this way - they are the bamboo dowels holding the speakers together. The bamboo is a living, gorgeous material. New these are now going for $283. Selling for $149. Buyer pays shipping and Paypal. Cheers.