Just got myself some of these bad boys, although the sound is good, the noise canceling button does nothing but a small gain boost.
- productLogitech UE 6000tagged by nightmancometh, 3/31/14
Related Forum Threads
- Good All Around for Cubicle around 100? Last post on 9/16/14 at 6:01pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado SR80e vs Beyerdynamic dt880 Last post on 9/10/14 at 5:27pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Logitech UE 6000 (mini-review) - Pleasantly surprised! Last post on 7/29/14 at 12:49am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headset with mic for music (not gaming) Last post on 7/2/14 at 6:26pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- HELP!! The search for hardshell cases!!! Last post on 6/26/14 at 11:43am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Thanks to Greed for a 10-day loan of his Ref 1 set, which I fully burnt-in and auditioned. This set had the uber cable. Super Brief Review (it's all just what my ears heard, if you love your...
This review is going to be updated once I receive a balanced cable and use this amp in balanced operation. I figured this amp needed a proper review on here, and there is a lot of good stuff to say...
Read a ton of reviews before purchasing. However, I will be honest and say that I was a bit let down by the bass. Don't get me wrong, its very detailed and balanced and perhaps there lies my issue,...
Schiit Ragnarok: Is It Love, or Is It Just Schiit? Introduction: This part is just to give you some background on my experience and how I’ve arrived at the Schiit Ragnarok before...
my repost from: http://www.head-fi.org/t/623894/review-logitech-ue9000-ultimate-ears-headphones-released-the-ue4000-ue6000-and-the-ue9000-impressions-thread/930 Just my two cents, to me, I feel...
Logitech UE 6000 my first impressions (not good)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Go for Bose Quite Comfort 15 ,which doesn't sound as good as ue6000, or QC20(In ear monitors):sound quality is as good as the best $100-150 iem. You have to spend at least $300 to get what you are looking for. BTW I'm a ue6000 owner, and I pretty enjoy to use them in passive mode with my E07K.
- Logitech UE 6000 my first impressions (not good)
- › Rockbox for iBasso DX50 + cwm recovery Latest Update: 2014-09-15 5 seconds ago
- › New from Garage1217, the solid-state Project Polaris! 23 seconds ago
- › Ultrasone New performance Serie: 840, 860 & 880 1 minute ago
- › Post pic(s) of your latest "significant" purchase(s)!!! v2.0 1 minute ago
- › Should I get the Superlux HD 631 or Kicker HP402 1 minute ago
- › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" 2 minutes ago
- › Bakoon HPA-21 headphone amplifier 2 minutes ago
- › **MrSpeakers Mad Dog: Impressions and Discussion Thread** 3 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your *Budget-Fi* Portable Rig (< $200) 3 minutes ago
- › Dt990pro 250 are there any phones really better 4 minutes ago
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Violectric HPA V281 by saxelrod92
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by lumberjake
- › Schiit Audio Ragnarok by goldendarko
- › Ultimate Ears UE9000 Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones by SennsAsian
- › Crystal by MEElectronics In-Ear Headphones with Microphone Made... by indieman
- › Fidue A31s by djvkool
- › Blox BE3 by subwoof3r
- › Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic by donniefalcone
- › PCM-M10 Portable Digital Recorder by THD plus N
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)