Just got myself some of these bad boys, although the sound is good, the noise canceling button does nothing but a small gain boost.
- productLogitech UE 6000tagged by nightmancometh, 3/31/14
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrade from Beats Solo HD. Noob needs help. Last post on 11/13/14 at 12:40pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Impulse NVX Audio XPT100 purchase - wonder if i should cancel? Last post on 10/22/14 at 8:33am in Headphones (full-size)
- are there any comfortable full size with sound signature like the srh 440? Last post on 10/7/14 at 1:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- UE6000 vs Logic3 T350 Last post on 11/21/14 at 11:35pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Monster Inspiration IEM? Last post on 11/24/14 at 5:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
The main selling point of this DAP is its size. Operation is straightforward, and small screen is better than none. Sound signature is likeable, detailed enough and musical enough. It uses RKnanoC...
I realize this is ancient news in 2014 but I recently rediscovered my iAudio7 and am loving it. It sounds remarkably good for a "fun"-signatured DAP and holy mackerel, the battery life is...
So I want to start off by stating that is this is my first real review of any headphone on this website. I am not an audiophile by any stretch of you imagination! I will try to best explain what my...
As an amateur hi-fi enthusiast I'm certainly no head-fi expert, but that won't stop me from saying that the Shure SRH840 professional monitoring headphones are a sweet sounding set of cans. I...
If you’re in the market for audiophile-grade headphones, you’ve probably heard of Germany’s professional audio electronics manufacturer Beyerdynamic. In the business of handcrafting premium...
Logitech UE 6000 my first impressions (not good)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Go for Bose Quite Comfort 15 ,which doesn't sound as good as ue6000, or QC20(In ear monitors):sound quality is as good as the best $100-150 iem. You have to spend at least $300 to get what you are looking for. BTW I'm a ue6000 owner, and I pretty enjoy to use them in passive mode with my E07K.
- Logitech UE 6000 my first impressions (not good)
- › The Official Grado 325i Owners Club. 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › JH13 custom or Roxanne universal? 4 minutes ago
- › V-Moda Crossfade LP 8 minutes ago
- › An audiophile and petrolhead's journal: Buckle up! 8 minutes ago
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 8 minutes ago
- › FiiO X1, the new start of the high-res DAP with individual DAC and... 8 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 9 minutes ago
- › Rumor: New Sennheiser Flagship to be surfaced ........ soon 10 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio L2 10 minutes ago
- › Basic K3 by nino9
- › Cowon iAUDIO 7 16Gb by Climber
- › Audio-Technica ATH-AD700X Audiophile Open-Air Headphones by TheHeadPhoneGuy
- › Shure SRH840 by SoundApprentice
- › Beyerdynamic DT-990 Professional Headphones by SoundApprentice
- › Brainwavz S0 In-Ear Headphones by TheGame21x
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by anoobis
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by dweaver
- › Brainwavz HM5 Velor Memory Foam Replacements Earpads - Suitable For... by shockdoc
- › CAD MH310 ( Superlux HD662 ) by p13rrot
- › Caution Warnings When Purchasing Used...
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3