Just got myself some of these bad boys, although the sound is good, the noise canceling button does nothing but a small gain boost.
- productLogitech UE 6000tagged by nightmancometh, 3/31/14
Related Forum Threads
- Logitech UE 6000 (mini-review) - Pleasantly surprised! Last post on 7/29/14 at 12:49am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headset with mic for music (not gaming) Last post on 7/2/14 at 6:26pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- HELP!! The search for hardshell cases!!! Last post on 6/26/14 at 11:43am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- I have...UE6000 vs D5000 vs DT770/80 vs Sennheiser G4me Zero... Suggestions? Last post on 6/25/14 at 4:27pm in Headphones (full-size)
- DT770 vs DT880 vs M100 vs D600 vs Q40 vs HFI580 vs HE400 vs UE6000 Last post on 6/24/14 at 8:30am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
I was provided a review sample and appreciate the generosity and opportunity to listen and review the Brainwavz S5. I've owned many Brainwavz earphones ranging from the Beta through the B2...
Got a good local deal on these as the are being replaced by the SoundTrue variant, which as far as I can tell, only adds a case and different colors. The Bose AE2 are a very lightweight...
RockJaw is an up and coming headphone company from Great Britain starting strong with a huge lineup. The Alfa Genus is one of their midrange offerings and offers a certain special something that is...
Bought the active noise cancelling version of these as a daily deal on Amazon for <$20. Active noise cancelling completely broken on both my original unit and the replacement - so on one hand...
Thanks to Oppo Digital Japan for allowing us to borrow the PM-1 and HA-1. Oppo coming out with a pair of headphones was quite a surprised, especially a pair of planars. Likewise the HA-1,...
Logitech UE 6000 my first impressions (not good)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Go for Bose Quite Comfort 15 ,which doesn't sound as good as ue6000, or QC20(In ear monitors):sound quality is as good as the best $100-150 iem. You have to spend at least $300 to get what you are looking for. BTW I'm a ue6000 owner, and I pretty enjoy to use them in passive mode with my E07K.
- Logitech UE 6000 my first impressions (not good)
- › A big life decision. Well, maybe. 5 seconds ago
- › Ranking of 21 DACs and DAC Configurations (and why chocolate ice... 1 minute ago
- › TOPPING NX1 Portable Headphone Amplifier Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 2 minutes ago
- › iPod 3G Compact Flash Mod 8 minutes ago
- › Fiio E17 - Blurry Menu 10 minutes ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 11 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 12 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 16 minutes ago
- › Pairing HE-500 with O2+ODAC 17 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by DannyBai
- › Bose®AE2 audio headphones by Blinxat
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by Ishcabible
- › Phiaton PS 20 Half In-Ear Premium Earphone (Glossy Black) by DrikTheTroll
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Currawong
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by wpfloridian
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by VanCitySound
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by Nada190
- › ASUS Essence STX II by raymond555
- › iFi Nano iDSD by elmura
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)