Just got myself some of these bad boys, although the sound is good, the noise canceling button does nothing but a small gain boost.
- productLogitech UE 6000tagged by nightmancometh, 3/31/14
Related Forum Threads
- are there any comfortable full size with sound signature like the srh 440? Last post on 10/7/14 at 1:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- UE6000 vs Logic3 T350 Last post on Yesterday at 5:48 pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Monster Inspiration IEM? Last post on 9/17/14 at 1:34pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Good All Around for Cubicle around 100? Last post on 9/16/14 at 6:01pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Grado SR80e vs Beyerdynamic dt880 Last post on 9/10/14 at 5:27pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Overall Impressions This is a amazingly looking device, it does not matter how you look at it, it is simply a pleasure to look at. That is the first impact that one have once you look at it,...
The Pendulumic Stance S1 is an excellent "bluetooth" headphone. I'm sure there are better sounding "wireless" headphones and at some level believe the category should be divided into wireless and...
First of all, I'd like to thank Cayin for opportunity to review C5. As usual, main review is in Russian, here I'll share mt impressions in brief. There is not so many good portable amps in sub...
Ah, yes. The SE215, quite possibly the most popular entry-level IEM on the market at the moment, and for good reason. These headphones are perfect for any budding audio enthusiast thanks to its...
Shure has definitely outdone themselves with this wonderful product. Never have I experienced more clarity in a pair of IEMs. For someone who listens to alternative rock, pop, and an assorted array...
Logitech UE 6000 my first impressions (not good)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Go for Bose Quite Comfort 15 ,which doesn't sound as good as ue6000, or QC20(In ear monitors):sound quality is as good as the best $100-150 iem. You have to spend at least $300 to get what you are looking for. BTW I'm a ue6000 owner, and I pretty enjoy to use them in passive mode with my E07K.
- Logitech UE 6000 my first impressions (not good)
- › Band Name Game II 10 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 48 seconds ago
- › VSONIC GR07 Impressions & Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Looking for a new pair of Headphones 2 minutes ago
- › Got The Brainwavz S0 Today!! 2 minutes ago
- › Non-audiophile reactions to high-end headphones Part II 3 minutes ago
- › Just listened to some Fostex T50RPs today... WOW! 3 minutes ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.5.0 10 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum Over Ear: Smelly Ear cup........ 10 minutes ago
- › Sony PHA-1 Headphone Amp by LeoTheAwesome
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1 Wireless Headphones by mpm2433
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by cleg
- › Shure SE215 by Dinerenblanc
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by Dinerenblanc
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)