Just got myself some of these bad boys, although the sound is good, the noise canceling button does nothing but a small gain boost.
- productLogitech UE 6000tagged by nightmancometh, 3/31/14
Related Forum Threads
- are there any comfortable full size with sound signature like the srh 440? Last post on 10/7/14 at 1:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- UE6000 vs Logic3 T350 Last post on Today at 2:09 am in Headphones (full-size)
- Monster Inspiration IEM? Last post on 9/17/14 at 1:34pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Good All Around for Cubicle around 100? Last post on 9/16/14 at 6:01pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Grado SR80e vs Beyerdynamic dt880 Last post on 9/10/14 at 5:27pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Introduction – Read Heath Audio (or RHA for short) are soon to release their latest and greatest earphone, the T10i. Much like the rest of RHA’s products, the T10i’s were designed to offer premium...
I've owned an EarMax and Sennheiser HD 580's for 20 years, so I'm already familiar with tubed OTL headphone amps. The linestage of my old Quicksilver started developing some noise, and I didn't...
I bought these from Amazon about 2 weeks ago, and felt buyer's remorse when I wasn't blown away by the sound. They aren't bad, but they do lack bass and the feel is cheap. They were somewhat...
I would like to thank Brainwavz for the review sample of R3! Brainwavz R3 is a dual dynamic drivers IEM. It has 2 dynamic drivers in each housing, facing each other into a sound blending...
HIFIMAN HE-560 ON TAP: A FIRST DAY REVIEW SAGA (HIFIMAN HE-560 TOUR IMPRESSIONS) FIRST IMPRESSIONS Wow ... what a big box! I was expecting a more economically packaged box, but once I...
Logitech UE 6000 my first impressions (not good)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Go for Bose Quite Comfort 15 ,which doesn't sound as good as ue6000, or QC20(In ear monitors):sound quality is as good as the best $100-150 iem. You have to spend at least $300 to get what you are looking for. BTW I'm a ue6000 owner, and I pretty enjoy to use them in passive mode with my E07K.
- Logitech UE 6000 my first impressions (not good)
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 58 seconds ago
- › Review of soundmagic es10 , es18 , creative ep600 , cowon ce1 , jbl... 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 1 minute ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 1 minute ago
- › Help! Looking for a good multimedia player and amp for Shure SE846 2 minutes ago
- › About to Buy!! Looking for Some Last Minute Info and Suggestions... 4 minutes ago
- › The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz) 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 480II 6 minutes ago
- › Melbourne Head-Fi meet in second half of 2014 8 minutes ago
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Terja
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by xonarboy87
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by TheGame21x
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A10 by castleofargh
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad900x by manbear
- › FitEar Private 333 by Kiats
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)