or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › Random Topic Audio Discussion Thread 2.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random Topic Audio Discussion Thread 2. - Page 2  

post #16 of 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by deciBel23 View Post


Which is pretty funny, considering the Pro's slogan is that it's used in every major recording studio.

I know right, friend of mine is buying my beats pro detox for 'studio use'

Should've lied to him.. But I told him "If you're going use that in the studio, you might aswell mix using a dora laptop".

He still wants them though.

post #17 of 63
Did you say "Brony Dubstep" ? That sounds like too much of a bad joke to actually exist...right?
post #18 of 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hapster View Post

Did you say "Brony Dubstep" ? That sounds like too much of a bad joke to actually exist...right?

You'd be surprised.

Also, I liked the old thread. This one seems dead....:(

post #19 of 63
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hapster View Post

Did you say "Brony Dubstep" ? That sounds like too much of a bad joke to actually exist...right?
lol. Yes it does. There is 6 different internet radio stations I know of for bronies, plus there is 1000+ artists covering every genre of music... All made by bronies, for bronies. Over 50,000 songs on one of the stations alone too!
post #20 of 63
Thread Starter 
LETS GET TALKIN'!!!
post #21 of 63
Thread Starter 
http://hometheaterreview.com/akg-k240-studio-semi-open-headphones-reviewed/ interesting review of the akg's I ordered... I WANT THEM NOW!!!... Lol. I have to wait 9-12 days. frown.gif
post #22 of 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by DisCHORDDubstep View Post


lol. Yes it does. There is 6 different internet radio stations I know of for bronies, plus there is 1000+ artists covering every genre of music... All made by bronies, for bronies. Over 50,000 songs on one of the stations alone too!

I wonder what percent of this is brostep. Whenever I come across brony music, it seems like it's almost all brostep. Could just be confirmation bias, though.


Edited by deciBel23 - 3/29/14 at 7:45pm
post #23 of 63
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by deciBel23 View Post

I wonder what percent of this is dubstep. Whenever I come across brony music, it seems like it's almost all dubstep. Could just be confirmation bias, though.
a vast majority of it is electronic edm, seeing as how it doesn't take actual instruments or vocals. Just a computer, and musical knowledge is all it takes.
post #24 of 63
Thread Starter 
There is still a large percentage of it that is rock, pop, country... Whatever.
post #25 of 63

So.. Guys.. To ask you a question.

What's the biggest bass (in quantity) you've ever heard in a song? Quality doesn't need to be top-notch, although that would be a plus.

Here are the best ones I've found yet (yeah, youtube, bad quality I know)

Especially loving the first one ^.^

 

 

 

 

 

post #26 of 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by kilspeed111 View Post
 

So.. Guys.. To ask you a question.

What's the biggest bass (in quantity) you've ever heard in a song? Quality doesn't need to be top-notch, although that would be a plus.

Here are the best ones I've found yet (yeah, youtube, bad quality I know)

Especially loving the first one ^.^

 

I don't usually listen to bassy songs, but heres one.

 

post #27 of 63

Bassiest songs? I'M ON IT.

 

 

 

 

Enjoy.

post #28 of 63
Thread Starter 
Well, I don't know about bassiest, but I know some songs with pretty interesting bass that id actually like to share. "Rage", by moxix... I'll think of more. I'm currently busy so I can't really think of too many.
post #29 of 63
Thread Starter 
Oh wait, an interesting bass filled song (warning: Not extremely bassy.) is bass cannon by flux pavilion.
post #30 of 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeGuyDude View Post

Hahaha, I couldn't help but laugh when I was watching this.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › Random Topic Audio Discussion Thread 2.