Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Brand New : Tralucent Audio Ref.1 Too & original Ref.1
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Brand New : Tralucent Audio Ref.1 Too & original Ref.1 - Page 53

post #781 of 2681
Quote:
Originally Posted by elnero View Post
 

So I got a nice bonus at work and thinking of a potential rig upgrade. I have a pair of Ref 1's with the stock gold/silver cable on order which I'm hoping to receive soon so naturally my first thought was the uBer cable but I think it's a bit beyond what I'd want to spend right now so I'm looking at a potential source upgrade instead. I'm thinking that with the proceeds from selling my current DAC/Amp I might be able to swing a grand for a USB DAC/Amp to run from MacBook Air. The Resonessence Concero HP has caught my eye so I've been reading as much as I can find about it but I'm curious what other 1Plus2 and Ref 1 owners are using?

 

Save money for the Chord Hugo ; )

post #782 of 2681
Just gotten my Ref. 1 *big thanks to Gavin* smily_headphones1.gif
I'll be using them with my Herus for desktop setup.
post #783 of 2681
Quote:
Originally Posted by delancyst View Post

Just gotten my Ref. 1 *big thanks to Gavin* smily_headphones1.gif
I'll be using them with my Herus for desktop setup.

Congrats! Look forward to your impressions. smily_headphones1.gif
post #784 of 2681

How much is ref 1? I can't find any information about the price.

post #785 of 2681
Usd$1600 there abouts
post #786 of 2681

Thanks, nazrin. I take it their website is still under construction.

post #787 of 2681

no worries buddy..we are all here to help (poison) each other lol...

 

Rock & Roll

post #788 of 2681
Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio187 View Post

How much is ref 1? I can't find any information about the price.

Hi scorpio187, I'd recommend you PM Gavin to enquire.
His nick is 'spkrs01' on the forums. smily_headphones1.gif
post #789 of 2681
Quote:
Originally Posted by nazrin313 View Post

no worries buddy..we are all here to help (poison) each other lol...

Rock & Roll

Indeed. I'm deleting my account soon, this place is going to make me broke!!!
post #790 of 2681
Quote:
Originally Posted by warrior1975 View Post


Indeed. I'm deleting my account soon, this place is going to make me broke!!!

 

think of it this way, will you use ure money when ure dead? lol..might as well enjoy music when ure alive hahah

post #791 of 2681
Quote:
Originally Posted by delancyst View Post


Hi scorpio187, I'd recommend you PM Gavin to enquire.
His nick is 'spkrs01' on the forums. smily_headphones1.gif

Thanks, sweets! I will. I got tg 334 and was curious about the sound signature of ref 1, and how does it compare to other IEMS of that league.

post #792 of 2681
Quote:
Originally Posted by nazrin313 View Post
 

 

think of it this way, will you use ure money when ure dead? lol..might as well enjoy music when ure alive hahah

He does have a point there ;)

post #793 of 2681
Lol, excellent point. now, my demise will surely come early, very early, if wifey ever discovered this place and my new sickness.
post #794 of 2681
Quote:
Originally Posted by warrior1975 View Post

Lol, excellent point. now, my demise will surely come early, very early, if wifey ever discovered this place and my new sickness.

meet u on the other side brother hahahah

post #795 of 2681
Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio187 View Post

Thanks, sweets! I will. I got tg 334 and was curious about the sound signature of ref 1, and how does it compare to other IEMS of that league.

I've had the TG334's before and I would say the Ref.1 sounded better to my ears (will try to elaborate more once I had more time with them)

Fit-wise, I am quite particular about the size of an IEM and how it sits in my ears. I remembered the TG334 was protruding quite abit while the Ref.1s almost sits flushed against my outer ear. It was one of the reasons the universal Roxannes didn't go down well with me because of their large size.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Brand New : Tralucent Audio Ref.1 Too & original Ref.1