or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Brand New : Tralucent Audio Ref.1 Too & original Ref.1
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Brand New : Tralucent Audio Ref.1 Too & original Ref.1 - Page 32

post #466 of 4329
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnakChan View Post
 

Over my dead body :P? I was trying to find a nice image from Google but this was the best I could do :p.

 

i.e. no @nazrin313 not gonna give away my Uber ;-).

Worth a shot right?

post #467 of 4329

Last nite, I had nothing else better to do so I glued my Ref 1 earpieces to the SIlver/Gold cable. Now I come  to think of it, I am pretty smart with money. :tongue_smile:

post #468 of 4329
Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicHolyGhost View Post
 

Last nite, I had nothing else better to do so I glued my Ref 1 earpieces to the SIlver/Gold cable. Now I come  to think of it, I am pretty smart with money. :tongue_smile:

 

I hope you used some super-permanent-messy-glue that will get into the pin sockets and never, ever come apart....that would prove to me how smart you really are.

 

 ..............................................

post #469 of 4329
Sorry i used audiophile super glue only LoL no monkey business
post #470 of 4329
Hows the ref 1 with the uber? Have u lucky ones tried?
post #471 of 4329
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by nazrin313 View Post

Hows the ref 1 with the uber? Have u lucky ones tried?

 

 

 


Edited by flymetothemoon - 5/21/14 at 1:36am
post #472 of 4329
Quote:
Originally Posted by flymetothemoon View Post
 

 

 

END GAME SETUP..OMG OMG OMG

post #473 of 4329
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by nazrin313 View Post
 

END GAME SETUP..OMG OMG OMG

I've been using Uber 99% of the time since picked up the Ref1 and yesterday I switched back to the Tralucent Silver and the difference is like...

 

Uber : open, high definition, defined

 

 

Silver : a layer of smog?  Murcky

 

 

However, this might be too extreme and the above descriptions are just relative and doesn't mean the Silver is bad.  Hop this is clear.

post #474 of 4329
Hahaha fly.. I got ya..
post #475 of 4329
Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicHolyGhost View Post
 

Last nite, I had nothing else better to do so I glued my Ref 1 earpieces to the SIlver/Gold cable. Now I come  to think of it, I am pretty smart with money. :tongue_smile:


That's a brilliant idea! I was originally going to use concrete!

post #476 of 4329

@flymetothemoon

 

you just used pictures to illustrate "day and night" difference.

post #477 of 4329
At first, I was telling Gavin about how HM-901 has too much bass for REF-1. However, as I continue to use them with balance and single ended, the Ref-1 has finally burnt in which resulting in tight,natural and rich bass that does not reduce the clarity of music.



The "scientist" in me seems to suggest the improvement is caused by my secret super glue tweak...lol just joking....i must let @Kiats to hear them this Friday..
post #478 of 4329
Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicHolyGhost View Post

At first, I was telling Gavin about how HM-901 has too much bass for REF-1. However, as I continue to use them with balance and single ended, the Ref-1 has finally burnt in which resulting in tight,natural and rich bass that does not reduce the clarity of music.



The "scientist" in me seems to suggest the improvement is caused by my secret super glue tweak...lol just joking....i must let @Kiats to hear them this Friday..

Indeed! The head fiers in Singapore await my impressions. smily_headphones1.gif
post #479 of 4329

Who is this "KIATS"?!

 

:wink_face: See you tomorrow buddy!

post #480 of 4329
Quote:
Originally Posted by spkrs01 View Post

Who is this "KIATS"?!

wink_face.gif  See you tomorrow buddy!

Heheh! Vicious rumours, I tell you! Must be my evil twin running amok... smily_headphones1.gif Look forward to it,
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Brand New : Tralucent Audio Ref.1 Too & original Ref.1