Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Dasetn/Tingo/Baldoor earbuds Reviews and Impressions
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Dasetn/Tingo/Baldoor earbuds Reviews and Impressions - Page 56  

post #826 of 1160
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenF View Post
 

Wasn't your first one making crackling noises? Do you hear them on the second one as well?

Yes, the first batch having crackling noises on the left when too much bass, but no problem in my second one.

post #827 of 1160
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by subwoof3r View Post
 

Yes, the first batch having crackling noises when too much bass on the left, but no problem in my second one.


Ok, so the first one is still either defective or accumulated too much moisture during shipping.

post #828 of 1160
Thread Starter 

So nobody other than jenia1 still awaits TG-JL1? This probably means everybody else got TC100 instead...

post #829 of 1160

To all businesses who send earbuds to USA and who follow this thread:

 

Please package drying agent (eg: silica gel) with the eadphone/earbuds/iems. Some of the items have been arriving from China defective due to moisture. Shipping the items with drying agents will avoid having to replace the defective item. Thank you.

post #830 of 1160
Quote:

So... all these series still worth to buy jenia1? It looks like TG 38s fit my budget and I dont wanna go wrong with it. I own PK3 for my Clip Plus, PAA 1 Pro for my X30SE and dusted AKG K313 for the spare. I need a new one when my Clip Sport arrive. Thx. 

post #831 of 1160

I own both the PAA-1 (non pro) and TG-38s. I prefer the TG-38s

post #832 of 1160
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtliu View Post
 

I own both the PAA-1 (non pro) and TG-38s. I prefer the TG-38s

Really? well tq for the repply mtliu. :wink_face:

post #833 of 1160
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenF View Post
 

So nobody other than jenia1 still awaits TG-JL1? This probably means everybody else got TC100 instead...

 

got a package yesterday, will go to the post office today and see what it is, most likely its the JL1, will update later today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ucong View Post
 

So... all these series still worth to buy jenia1? It looks like TG 38s fit my budget and I dont wanna go wrong with it. I own PK3 for my Clip Plus, PAA 1 Pro for my X30SE and dusted AKG K313 for the spare. I need a new one when my Clip Sport arrive. Thx. 

i dont know anything about the models you wrote except the pk3, and yes its better than pk3. its just worse than mine ANV3se, this is why im selling it, btw the anv3se cost me 100 usd, TG 38 are much cheaper.

post #834 of 1160

Well tq for your op jenia1 :D.  

post #835 of 1160

I've also owned the > $100 Creative Aurvana Air. Both the Dasetn M760 and Tingo TG-38s are just as good, if not better than the Aurvana Air. The PAA-1 is okay - but the other buds sounded better. 

post #836 of 1160
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ucong View Post
 

So... all these series still worth to buy jenia1? It looks like TG 38s fit my budget and I dont wanna go wrong with it. I own PK3 for my Clip Plus, PAA 1 Pro for my X30SE and dusted AKG K313 for the spare. I need a new one when my Clip Sport arrive. Thx. 



I'd recommend Dasetn M1. It's much more balanced than both the Hisoundaudio PAA-1 Pro and Tingo TG38S. The PAA-1 Pro has got more bass and the TG38S has got more extended highs and details, but both the PAA-1 Pro and TG38S have got their drawbacks. Dasetn M1 is a good middle ground and I find myself using it more than my Blox TM7 (it almost sounds as good and also I don't want to risk breaking my TM7...)

post #837 of 1160
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danneq View Post
 



I'd recommend Dasetn M1. It's much more balanced than both the Hisoundaudio PAA-1 Pro and Tingo TG38S. The PAA-1 Pro has got more bass and the TG38S has got more extended highs and details, but both the PAA-1 Pro and TG38S have got their drawbacks. Dasetn M1 is a good middle ground and I find myself using it more than my Blox TM7 (it almost sounds as good and also I don't want to risk breaking my TM7...)

Hi Danneq,

 

Could you update your ranking to include TG-38S?  Thanks.

 

Danneq: TM7 > M1 > MX980 > M760 > ANV3 > M2C > M3 > Living > Live
 

post #838 of 1160
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtruong34 View Post
 

Hi Danneq,

 

Could you update your ranking to include TG-38S?  Thanks.

 

Danneq: TM7 > M1 > MX980 > M760 > ANV3 > M2C > M3 > Living > Live
 



You shouldn't take my rankings too seriously since I don't like to rank earbuds. I just go with what I like.

The highs on my TG-38S are still too sharp and they remind me of the (quite expensive) Living, so if I had to rank them, I would put them ahead of the Living. But I might move the Living (and TG38S) ahead of M3 and M2C. Did I put the M1 ahead of the MX980? I love my M1 but I would put the MX980 before those...

post #839 of 1160

If you burn in BE5 more than 500 hours you get a soundstage you won't believe! It's huge, layered, full-sized, speaker like soundstage. Gone is the bright and occasionally lean sound with bass detached from the spectrum, after burn in the sound has become completely integrated! This really remind me of my experience with TM5, dynamic, layered, big sounding. My only quibble with TM5 is its somewhat low speed, this has improved a great deal with BE5! BE5 is very natural and relaxing sounding!


Edited by kanonathena - 6/14/14 at 3:02am
post #840 of 1160

bad news. i got the tg100 not the JL1. im gonna open a case and demand a refund

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Dasetn/Tingo/Baldoor earbuds Reviews and Impressions