Ah okay, that makes more sense. Though I tend to think that this provides a very comfortable listening experience, as I was fatigued quickly by the Jergpads' increase in lower treble. I should stop commenting on this though, as it is pretty off topic from the thread's purpose haha
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HE-560 is back! Last post on 7/1/14 at 12:25pm in Head-Direct Premier Sponsor Forum
- Hifiman is looking for the Amp designer Last post on 7/12/14 at 11:24am in Head-Direct Premier Sponsor Forum
- HiFiMAN HE-350 Headphone Review by mark2410 Last post on 8/11/16 at 3:15am in Headphones (full-size)
- HE1000 V2 and EDX V2 Are Coming Soon Last post on Yesterday at 6:30 pm in Head-Direct Premier Sponsor Forum
- Don't miss the special event at Stereo Exchange in NYC Wed June 22 Last post on 7/11/16 at 8:36pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/4/15
The product was provided to me free of charge for the review purpose in exchange for my honest opinion. The review was originally posted on my blog, and now I would like to share it with all my...
Some "Provenance" to the Brand Name: Ocharaku is a "tea themed" company based in Japan. Focusing on Dynamic Driver IEM's, Ocharaku pushes the envelope when it comes to breaking the negative...
Introduction: The Fischer Audio Totem Paco (FE-131) is a newly released earphone from Fischer Audio. They’re small, built well and sound good. Want to know more? Read on. Below is the...
I was sent a couple of the ShareMe headphones to try recently for review purposes. The name of the company isn't one that I'm familiar with but I have seen various low priced offerings on...
The ANC-G5 active noise canceling headphones can be had from Amazon for 60 USD. How does it compare to the number one noise canceling headphones, the Bose QuietComfort QC20i? Comfort The...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
= HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = - Page 42
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I am using them with the DX90 and it power them to a very good listening level.
So many great comments, these are seeming like my ideal can, albeit I already considered the he-500 fairly neutral, but maybe that is just through the Mjolnir, I'm actually salivating at the thought of something with faster transients and more punch with the MJ. Incidentally I have never tried the Jergpads, I've always just used the Lawton pads, they are the best comfort wise for me, and after a reasonable amount of time the memory foam gets into it's groove and the 500s are actually really comfortable, but that is with extended wear. My poor wallet.
Really really hope they'll do it then xD
he 560 weight is 13.7 ounces. The lightest ortho currently in production. The 560 continues to impress and will start writing the review this week and submit it for publication and keep everyone posted.
Hope the baby brother 400i follows suit with the great impressions so far...!
I am sure it will, but I'd except it to be tuned differently.
Since the 560 are essentially a cross-breed between the 500 and 6, I'd expect the same as you
- = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread =
- › Cayin i5 Lossless Android DAP with AKM4490 DAC supporting 32/384... 24 seconds ago
- › Review: Questyle Audio QP1R - With Multiple Headphone and IEM... 1 minute ago
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Gungnir DAC 2 minutes ago
- › Multi-IEM Review - 352 IEMs compared (Pump Audio Earphones added... 3 minutes ago
- › Caffeine addicts anonymous 3 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 3 minutes ago
- › AUDIO over IP - REDNET 3 & 16 Review. AES67 Sets A New Standard... 4 minutes ago
- › Popular Classical Music 4 minutes ago
- › Mitchell & Johnson – Electrostatz Headphones, Kickstarter Edition 4 minutes ago
- › Westone MMCX Bluetooth Cable, 78548 by twister6
- › Ocharaku Co-Donguri IEM by kevingzw
- › Fischer Audio Totem Paco by crabdog
- › Mixcder ShareMe Wireless Bluetooth Headphones,Built in Mic for... by iancraig10
- › Mixcder ANC-G5 Active Noise Cancelling Hi-Fi In-ear Headphones,... by pkshiu
- › Superlux HD-668 B by HiFiChris
- › Meze 99 Classics by HansBarbarossa
- › Cayin i5 by cleg
- › MrSpeakers ETHER C by Delayeed
- › Cable Matters Gold Plated Toslink Digital Optical Audio Cable with... by Gabeh765
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...