Ah okay, that makes more sense. Though I tend to think that this provides a very comfortable listening experience, as I was fatigued quickly by the Jergpads' increase in lower treble. I should stop commenting on this though, as it is pretty off topic from the thread's purpose haha
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HE-560 is back! Last post on 7/1/14 at 12:25pm in Head-Direct Premier Sponsor Forum
- Hifiman is looking for the Amp designer Last post on 7/12/14 at 11:24am in Head-Direct Premier Sponsor Forum
- Don't miss the special event at Stereo Exchange in NYC Wed June 22 Last post on 6/23/16 at 7:41pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Clearance Sale at Head-Direct!!! Last post on 3/13/16 at 2:03pm in Head-Direct Premier Sponsor Forum
- Thursday March 17, 2016 Woo Audio Launch at Stereo Exchange with Fang Bian of HiFiMAN Last post on 3/15/16 at 10:13am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/4/15
(Player: Cowon Plenue D ; Earphone: JH5) Before I start, I must say that this was not the beginning of my experience with the brand cables. I own the Ares cable also (first model) and make...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual imagesINTRODUCTION Firstly I want to thank a local NZ Head-Fier (AudioDHD) for allowing me to spend some time...
Not a whole lot to add that others have mentioned. I would have liked a traveling case included instead of a pouch, but I will let that slide for a couple of reasons. First is that the box that...
First, I would like to thank Shozy for sending me a pre-production model of the Zero in exchange for my honest opinion. My pre-production model arrived in a small package. Inside was the Zero...
Ghostek made its name in the phone accessory market. Its been building solid cases for a while now, and they’ve brought everything they’ve learned from making durable phone cases to the table...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
= HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = - Page 42
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I am using them with the DX90 and it power them to a very good listening level.
So many great comments, these are seeming like my ideal can, albeit I already considered the he-500 fairly neutral, but maybe that is just through the Mjolnir, I'm actually salivating at the thought of something with faster transients and more punch with the MJ. Incidentally I have never tried the Jergpads, I've always just used the Lawton pads, they are the best comfort wise for me, and after a reasonable amount of time the memory foam gets into it's groove and the 500s are actually really comfortable, but that is with extended wear. My poor wallet.
Really really hope they'll do it then xD
he 560 weight is 13.7 ounces. The lightest ortho currently in production. The 560 continues to impress and will start writing the review this week and submit it for publication and keep everyone posted.
Hope the baby brother 400i follows suit with the great impressions so far...!
I am sure it will, but I'd except it to be tuned differently.
Since the 560 are essentially a cross-breed between the 500 and 6, I'd expect the same as you
- = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread =
- › Cowon Plenue D problem - Noise during the exchange of track 44 seconds ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 1 minute ago
- › A little about the Shozy Alien 2 minutes ago
- › Focal Elear and Utopia Launch (With Impressions) - Head-Fi TV 3 minutes ago
- › Vorzüge VorzAMP PURE II - review and impressions 5 minutes ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 7 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 11 minutes ago
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 12 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 13 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 Discussion Thread 14 minutes ago
- › Effect Audio Thor Coper IEM Upgrade Cable by Vitor Valeri
- › ZhiYin QT5 by Brooko
- › Denon AH-MM400 Music Maniac Over-Ear Headphones by ekolite
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by slowpickr
- › Ghostek GHOHP001 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones, soDrop Series aptX... by Cinder
- › MEE audio M7P Secure-Fit Sports In-Ear Headphones with Mic, Remote,... by suman134
- › Rock Jaw Alfa Genus V2 Earphones with In-Line Mic & 3x Tuning... by suman134
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by suman134
- › Campfire Audio Lyra by Brooko
- › Brainwavz Hooka by DynamikeB
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...