Ah okay, that makes more sense. Though I tend to think that this provides a very comfortable listening experience, as I was fatigued quickly by the Jergpads' increase in lower treble. I should stop commenting on this though, as it is pretty off topic from the thread's purpose haha
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HE-560 is back! Last post on 7/1/14 at 12:25pm in Head-Direct Premier Sponsor Forum
- Hifiman is looking for the Amp designer Last post on 7/12/14 at 11:24am in Head-Direct Premier Sponsor Forum
- Please recommend me some headphones and an amplifier... Last post on 12/5/14 at 3:17am in Headphones (full-size)
- HiFiMan he-560 vs he-6 size Last post on 11/18/14 at 8:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Desperate need for change! *New headphones Last post on 12/19/14 at 7:34pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Well, I can't really write much more than what I wrote for the E40. They are the same in everything except that the E50 is bigger and have at least some bass. Actually, to really be honest,...
In few words, I cannot imagine any reason why anybody should buy these headphones, ever. For a few bucks more you can get the Jabra Revo Wireless which are UNIVERSES better than this thing...
The other reviewer said enough and in detail, so I will limit myself in giving my very brief opinion of their sound. Later on in the Forum, in the "Huge Comparison" thread, I will make a sort of...
= HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = - Page 42
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I am using them with the DX90 and it power them to a very good listening level.
So many great comments, these are seeming like my ideal can, albeit I already considered the he-500 fairly neutral, but maybe that is just through the Mjolnir, I'm actually salivating at the thought of something with faster transients and more punch with the MJ. Incidentally I have never tried the Jergpads, I've always just used the Lawton pads, they are the best comfort wise for me, and after a reasonable amount of time the memory foam gets into it's groove and the 500s are actually really comfortable, but that is with extended wear. My poor wallet.
Really really hope they'll do it then xD
he 560 weight is 13.7 ounces. The lightest ortho currently in production. The 560 continues to impress and will start writing the review this week and submit it for publication and keep everyone posted.
Hope the baby brother 400i follows suit with the great impressions so far...!
I am sure it will, but I'd except it to be tuned differently.
Yep, a dash of the best of 400's and 500's and I'll snag a pair 4sure.
Since the 560 are essentially a cross-breed between the 500 and 6, I'd expect the same as you
- = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread =
- › Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread 16 seconds ago
- › NEW! Bose QC25 2014 58 seconds ago
- › The Takstar, Technical Pro, Gemini Greathon, CyberX, Qpad Thread 1 minute ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Do you believe BURN IN for your Audio Stuff like Headphones,... 3 minutes ago
- › Why are the PS1000e so underrated?! 4 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 4 minutes ago
- › long time audioholic, new to head-fi 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum On-Ear Impressions 6 minutes ago
- › JBL E50BT Black Premium Wireless Over-Ear Bluetooth Stereo... by Giogio
- › JBL E40BT Black High-Performance Wireless On-Ear Bluetooth Stereo... by Giogio
- › Focal Spirit Professional by Frequen-C
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by Frequen-C
- › AKG K845 Bluetooth Over-Ear Headphones by Giogio
- › Beats Studio Wireless Over-Ear Headphone by Giogio
- › FiiO E09K by Delance26
- › Dunu DN-1000 by screwedpeep
- › Sony BDPS500 Bravia Theater Sync Blu-ray Player by Joong
- › Audio Technica Sonic Fuel ATH-CKX9iS In-ear Headphones with In-line... by BenKatz
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)