Ah okay, that makes more sense. Though I tend to think that this provides a very comfortable listening experience, as I was fatigued quickly by the Jergpads' increase in lower treble. I should stop commenting on this though, as it is pretty off topic from the thread's purpose haha
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HE-560 is back! Last post on 7/1/14 at 12:25pm in Head-Direct Premier Sponsor Forum
- Hifiman is looking for the Amp designer Last post on 7/12/14 at 11:24am in Head-Direct Premier Sponsor Forum
- Head-Direct Cable Clearance Sale!! Last post on 6/11/15 at 10:07am in Head-Direct Premier Sponsor Forum
- Official HIFIMAN HE1000 Impressions Thread Last post on Today at 3:09 am in Head-Direct Premier Sponsor Forum
- Changes to HIFIMAN Warranty Policy Last post on 5/11/15 at 10:17pm in Head-Direct Premier Sponsor Forum
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 7/14/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/28/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
= HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = - Page 42
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I am using them with the DX90 and it power them to a very good listening level.
So many great comments, these are seeming like my ideal can, albeit I already considered the he-500 fairly neutral, but maybe that is just through the Mjolnir, I'm actually salivating at the thought of something with faster transients and more punch with the MJ. Incidentally I have never tried the Jergpads, I've always just used the Lawton pads, they are the best comfort wise for me, and after a reasonable amount of time the memory foam gets into it's groove and the 500s are actually really comfortable, but that is with extended wear. My poor wallet.
Really really hope they'll do it then xD
he 560 weight is 13.7 ounces. The lightest ortho currently in production. The 560 continues to impress and will start writing the review this week and submit it for publication and keep everyone posted.
Hope the baby brother 400i follows suit with the great impressions so far...!
I am sure it will, but I'd except it to be tuned differently.
Since the 560 are essentially a cross-breed between the 500 and 6, I'd expect the same as you
- = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread =
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 visit pg 18. IMGS pg 19. NEW beta FW 1st page. . New... 1 minute ago
- › Highs, Mids, Lows - what do these mean? yes i'm serious 2 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 4 minutes ago
- › Help choosing some lower midrange IEMs 4 minutes ago
- › Roll call: Indians staying in India, interested in high end... 6 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica IM50, IM70 Discussion Thread 7 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 8 minutes ago
- › Totaldac D1-Dual Impressions Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 9 minutes ago
- › Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering 9 minutes ago
- › MATRIX M-Stage HPA-3B Class A Full Balance Headphone Amp by YoYo JoKeR
- › Soundmagic E80 in-ear monitor headphone by nmatheis
- › ZMF Headphones Omni by Jjacq
- › Sennheiser - Sennheiser CX 200 Street II by Gonomon
- › UMI Voix Blu by Rashmosh
- › Q Cables by Mediahound
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by goodyfresh
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by Hisoundfi
- › Apogee GROOVE Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier for Mac and PC by acain
- › Noble Audio Savant by Brooko
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3