or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread =
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

= HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = - Page 235

post #3511 of 17448
Quote:
Originally Posted by sasbyte View Post
 

the he-560 is no longer on the hifiman website.

 

LOL.  Guess they're lurking in this thread ;)  Come out, come out, wherever you are!

 

Seriously, maybe they're preparing a new page to highlight the revamped cans.  Just trying to think positive for everyone eagerly awaiting the launch.

post #3512 of 17448

I noticed that too. I've been watching the HifiMan site for the launch of the within-my-budget HE-400i. I wonder if hfm is having manufacturing trouble?

post #3513 of 17448
Good people, good products. Let's wish them the best.
post #3514 of 17448
Thread Starter 

Well they are already shipping HE560s out in mainland China for about a week now, methinks worldwide distribution is right around the corner.

 

Edit: unless they have custom troubles again :evil:

post #3515 of 17448

Chinese Review of the shipping version of the HE-560

 


For those who can read mandarin. I couldn't really be bothered to read in detail, but it does seem to have improved, cloth-covered cables with Neutrik 1/4" termination, and the blog post author seems to regard it in similar standing as the HD800 and T1 FWIW. Price in China is 4999 yuan (≈800ish USD).

post #3516 of 17448

Google translate always subbing planar for tablet is classic.

post #3517 of 17448
Quote:
Originally Posted by sasbyte View Post
 

the he-560 is no longer on the hifiman website.

Discontinued, you'll have to wait for the HE-570's to come out. :D

post #3518 of 17448
Quote:
Originally Posted by StanD View Post
 

Discontinued, you'll have to wait for the HE-570's to come out. :D

ROFL. Where do you come up with these repartees ?

post #3519 of 17448
Quote:
Originally Posted by kothganesh View Post
 

ROFL. Where do you come up with these repartees ?

I have a vivid imagination.

post #3520 of 17448
Quote:
Originally Posted by barihunk View Post
 

Chinese Review of the shipping version of the HE-560

 


For those who can read mandarin. I couldn't really be bothered to read in detail, but it does seem to have improved, cloth-covered cables with Neutrik 1/4" termination, and the blog post author seems to regard it in similar standing as the HD800 and T1 FWIW. Price in China is 4999 yuan (≈800ish USD).

 

Was the 560 always 5000 Yuan in China? 

post #3521 of 17448
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyman392 View Post
 

 

Was the 560 always 5000 Yuan in China? 

Yes, 4999 to be exact. ;)

post #3522 of 17448
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnYang View Post

Yes, 4999 to be exact. wink.gif

Ok. Was just making sure.
post #3523 of 17448

56 pages of catch-up ...and they still have no shipped. Ooooow !

 

With the latest revision to the 560's, do they beat out pre-fazor LCD-2's on most aspects of bass/sub-bass ?

post #3524 of 17448

To experienced HFM buyers out there, in your experience, how long does it take for a cans to be shipped from HFM (Hong Kong?) to North America?

post #3525 of 17448
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultracer View Post

To experienced HFM buyers out there, in your experience, how long does it take for a cans to be shipped from HFM (Hong Kong?) to North America?

Since they ship with fast carriers (DHL, FedEx or EMS) it's usually between 2 - 4 days. This is Europe but it's about the same time to the states I reckon.
In EU case though, this can be prolonged by bloody customs -_-

EDIT: Also, this is the third week of June... It's about time! GUYS?! ARE YOU THERE?!
Edited by conquerator2 - 6/17/14 at 1:17am
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread =