or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread =
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

= HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = - Page 234

post #3496 of 17297
Quote:
Originally Posted by StanD View Post
 

Looks like your wallet is about to take a whoop'in. :D 

 

I wish!  Yes, my wallet is a masochist :p  For the time being, I'll be sticking with Mary Ann, Ginger and the Coconuts ;)

post #3497 of 17297
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThurstonX View Post
 

 

I wish!  Yes, my wallet is a masochist :p  For the time being, I'll be sticking with Mary Ann, Ginger and the Coconuts ;)

What!? Mr.Howell's wallet is running on empty? Are you down to residuals for reruns on cable?

post #3498 of 17297
Quote:
Originally Posted by StanD View Post
 

What!? Mr.Howell's wallet is running on empty? Are you down to residuals for reruns on cable?

 

You have no idea how much it costs to float all those penniless losers on that wretched island.  Seriously, only Mary Ann, Ginger and the Lovely Coconuts make it the slightest bit bearable.

post #3499 of 17297
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThurstonX View Post
 

 

You have no idea how much it costs to float all those penniless losers on that wretched island.  Seriously, only Mary Ann, Ginger and the Lovely Coconuts make it the slightest bit bearable.

Excuses, you should've invested that fruit company that Mr. Wilson's friend Forest Gump sunk his money into. You could be ordering an SR009 and proper amping. Then again I should've done the same.

post #3500 of 17297

Anyone has tried these cans on a LAu?

post #3501 of 17297
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudepan View Post
 

Anyone has tried these cans on a LAu?

 

I haven't, but I'm planning on trying the new model at ChiUniFi this upcoming weekend, HiFiMan's supposed to be there with the 560 and 400i, so if you're in the Chicagoland area... 

post #3502 of 17297
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyman392 View Post
 

 

I haven't, but I'm planning on trying the new model at ChiUniFi this upcoming weekend, HiFiMan's supposed to be there with the 560 and 400i, so if you're in the Chicagoland area... 


I'm living in Canada. I'm afraid I couldn't head south this weekend. Thanks for the info tho. :)

post #3503 of 17297

Anybody know if the pads on these will fit the HE-500's?

post #3504 of 17297
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoAmusing777 View Post
 

Anybody know if the pads on these will fit the HE-500's?

they do.

post #3505 of 17297
Quote:
Originally Posted by conquerator2 View Post
 

they do.


Wonderful. I was going to get the 2.5 jergpads, but dunno if they guy is making them anymore.
Do you know where and when I could get them? I'm guessing directly from HFM. Also, how do they effect the sound? Anyone know?

post #3506 of 17297
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoAmusing777 View Post
 


Wonderful. I was going to get the 2.5 jergpads, but dunno if they guy is making them anymore.
Do you know where and when I could get them? I'm guessing directly from HFM. Also, how do they effect the sound? Anyone know?

They sound similarly to the Jergpads [as verified by Jerg himself some time ago].

My guess is that they'll be available separately when the HE-560 launches.

post #3507 of 17297
Quote:
Originally Posted by conquerator2 View Post
 

They sound similarly to the Jergpads [as verified by Jerg himself some time ago].

My guess is that they'll be available separately when the HE-560 launches.


Sweet. Hopefully they don't cost too much.
Yeah. I saw they are suppose to launch this month, but that's what they said in April. It's also halfway thru the month.

post #3508 of 17297

He didn't say they sound the same, though. But both were reported to be good.

post #3509 of 17297

What about a minimum amp for driving the HE-560?

 

I just finished building a Millett Minimax with a few boutique parts.  Is this enough to get some enjoyment out of the 560's?

 

I'll be upgrading the amp somewhere in the future.  So this a temporary situation.

 

(I love my DT880 600ohms on the Minimax and was planning on upgrading to a T1.  However, reading over this thread, I'm getting bit by the HE-560 bug. I might have to change my upgrade path.)

post #3510 of 17297

the he-560 is no longer on the hifiman website.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread =