Is that actually the final version of the HE560 cable? They finally decided to have fabric sleeving on it?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HE-560 is back! Last post on 7/1/14 at 12:25pm in Head-Direct Premier Sponsor Forum
- Hifiman is looking for the Amp designer Last post on 7/12/14 at 11:24am in Head-Direct Premier Sponsor Forum
- Fang: HIFIMAN new player Supermini and Megamini Last post on 9/30/16 at 6:11pm in Portable Source Gear
- HIFIMAN's NEXT Generation on Indiegogo is now LIVE Last post on 9/15/16 at 4:16pm in Head-Direct Premier Sponsor Forum
- HIFIMAN: Looking for the Best Reviewers Last post on 10/23/16 at 2:56pm in Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 11/28/16
Lately it seems that almost every week there are new (or at least unheard of by most) companies releasing new DAPs (Digital Audio Players). This is great for the consumer because more products...
Vibro Labs - Maya Review November 2016 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Firstly a thanks to Ejong7 & Luke Pighetti @ Vibro labs for...
The Tri-Vista 21 was a limited edition DAC sold in late 2004, early 2005. It was massively overbuilt - great power supply and output stage, and ran extremely long life 5703 milspec tubes, which are...
This headphone has a quite good sound quality for its price. Its sound is very clear, the mids and highs are well detailled. The bass is tight but some recordings sound lacking bass. It needed a...
Gratitude and greetings go out to RHA Team and @Glassmonkey - thank you so much for giving me the...
= HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = - Page 230
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I have no idea...but it seemed like the sleeved cables were the cables they used for their news conference & product show last weekend in Beijing.
Sick, fabric sleeving is way better than plain rubber for cables.
Woah, we are not talking a cheap-ass gaming mouse or headset here. It really depends on the quality.
It depends... Not all fabric cables are created equal. There are some really great quality fabric cables out there that are just fantastic.
Cherry wood? I don't think that I'm ready to dump my HE-500's so quickly. I can wear them for hours and not have any significant comfort issues, I must have a wrestler's neck. They sound fine to me and I doubt that any upgrade to the 560's will be very dramatic.
I'm pretty much in the same boat. I'm really happy with the HE-500s. If the money comes along, or the chance to demo the HE-560s, we'll see. Yet, here we are in this thread
To be honest, the fabric cable coating on my keyboard and logitech gaming mouse lasted for year and they look like new =D
That's because we have a disease called HAS (Headphone Acquisition Syndrome).
They have started shipping to Chinese buyers this week. Some people in China already received the 560s. I guess the bulk shipment is on its way to the states.
Forgive me if anyone has mentioned this before.
Hope it's nice and soft on my baby skin
Sorry I couldn't help just kidding but that's what happens when I am waiting. .
At least no one mentioned braided cable. ..
That would have cause another delay. .
Edited by Maxx134 - 6/11/14 at 10:25pm
- = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread =
- › beyer t70 & t70p NEW! 14 seconds ago
- › Cowon Plenue P1 32 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 32 seconds ago
- › New Audio-gd DAC-19 [10th Anniversary Edition] 50 seconds ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 1 minute ago
- › thebit Opus#1 DAP from South Korea 1 minute ago
- › ATTICUS and EIKON, the new dynamic driver headphones from ZMF 2 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Xiaomi Pistons 3.0 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › i-Fi SPDIF iPurifier impressions 4 minutes ago
- › Philips SHE3590BK/10 In-Ear Headphones (Black) by Trevayne10
- › NiNTAUS X10 HiFi Lossless Music Player by crabdog
- › Vibro Labs Maya quad armature in-ear monitors by FortisFlyer75
- › Musical Fidelity Tri-Vista 21 DAC by davehg
- › AKG K 420 Foldable Mini Headphone - Blue by Johannus
- › RHA Dacamp L1 by Takeanidea
- › MEElectronics Air-Fi AF32 Stereo Bluetooth Wireless Headphones with... by e07015
- › Brainwavz M100 IEM Noise Isolating Earphones with Remote &... by dnun8086
- › FiiO X1-II High Resolution Lossless Music Player (2nd Generation)... by MentalDraco
- › Klipsch R6m Black In Ear Headphone by 1mctous
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear