Is that actually the final version of the HE560 cable? They finally decided to have fabric sleeving on it?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HE-560 is back! Last post on 7/1/14 at 12:25pm in Head-Direct Premier Sponsor Forum
- Hifiman is looking for the Amp designer Last post on 7/12/14 at 11:24am in Head-Direct Premier Sponsor Forum
- Fang: HIFIMAN new player Supermini and Megamini Last post on 12/26/16 at 5:31am in Portable Source Gear
- HIFIMAN's NEXT Generation on Indiegogo is now LIVE Last post on 9/15/16 at 4:16pm in Head-Direct Premier Sponsor Forum
- HIFIMAN: Looking for the Best Reviewers Last post on 10/23/16 at 2:56pm in Portable Source Gear
Unboxing This package came in an unassuming black box with the branding directly on the front. Opening it reveals the very nice semi-hard case that stores the earphones. Opening the case...
Intro I wanted to start this review off with a Swiss Army knife joke but it looks like several Head-Fiers have already did that so in a futile attempt to be both funny and original I’ll start off...
This is the video review of the Cayin i5 Digital Audio Player. The player has been compared with iDSD Micro BL and Audeze Cypher cable for its sound qualities. Skip to 12 minutes 50 seconds mark...
DISCLAIMER The Empire Ears Zeus-R was purchased during my trip to the Empire Ears office at Buford, Georgia. The Empire Ears team have since moved their operations to their newer and larger...
When I first started looking for a pair of CIEMs, I was determined to find the best one in the $1000 region that would serve me equally well for everyday listening as well as stage use (I play in a...
= HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = - Page 230
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I have no idea...but it seemed like the sleeved cables were the cables they used for their news conference & product show last weekend in Beijing.
Sick, fabric sleeving is way better than plain rubber for cables.
Woah, we are not talking a cheap-ass gaming mouse or headset here. It really depends on the quality.
It depends... Not all fabric cables are created equal. There are some really great quality fabric cables out there that are just fantastic.
Cherry wood? I don't think that I'm ready to dump my HE-500's so quickly. I can wear them for hours and not have any significant comfort issues, I must have a wrestler's neck. They sound fine to me and I doubt that any upgrade to the 560's will be very dramatic.
I'm pretty much in the same boat. I'm really happy with the HE-500s. If the money comes along, or the chance to demo the HE-560s, we'll see. Yet, here we are in this thread
To be honest, the fabric cable coating on my keyboard and logitech gaming mouse lasted for year and they look like new =D
That's because we have a disease called HAS (Headphone Acquisition Syndrome).
They have started shipping to Chinese buyers this week. Some people in China already received the 560s. I guess the bulk shipment is on its way to the states.
Forgive me if anyone has mentioned this before.
Hope it's nice and soft on my baby skin
Sorry I couldn't help just kidding but that's what happens when I am waiting. .
At least no one mentioned braided cable. ..
That would have cause another delay. .
Edited by Maxx134 - 6/11/14 at 10:25pm
- = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread =
- › Denon AH-7200 55 seconds ago
- › RHA Dacamp L1, CL1 Ceramic & CL750 Review Tour 2 minutes ago
- › Trinity Audio Engineering - What the future holds 3 minutes ago
- › Sony/HTC/AKG/MISC Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Neurochrome HP-1: Ultra-High End Headphone Amp 5 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo obsolete? 5 minutes ago
- › Grace Design x Massdrop m9XX DAC/Amp Review: First Impressions 6 minutes ago
- › Upcoming DAP from xDuoo - the X10! 7 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 3rd gen Review Tour starts right now!!---Android... 8 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆ 9 minutes ago
- › ADV.Sound EVO X by chompchomps
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by Yethal
- › Cayin i5 by piksnz
- › Empire Ears Zeus by ejong7
- › Cosmic Ears CE6P by fluffyberry
- › HIFIMAN SuperMini High-Res Portable Player by tenedosian
- › Sennheiser HD 800 S by Dobrescu George
- › Westone W80 Eight-Driver System with Dual Bass, Dual Mid, and Quad... by Koolpep
- › JDS Labs Assembled Objective2 Headphone Amplifier by SoundApprentice
- › AUNE M1S 32BIT/384KHZ DSD128 3.5MM/2.5MM BALANCED HIFI AUDIOPHILE... by glassmonkey
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear