or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread =
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

= HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = - Page 230

post #3436 of 17297
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lang View Post
 

 

When will the new cable be available for sale?...separately

Is that actually the final version of the HE560 cable? They finally decided to have fabric sleeving on it?

post #3437 of 17297
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerg View Post
 

Is that actually the final version of the HE560 cable? They finally decided to have fabric sleeving on it?

I have no idea...but it seemed like the sleeved cables were the cables they used for their news conference & product show last weekend in Beijing.

post #3438 of 17297
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lang View Post
 

I have no idea...but it seemed like the sleeved cables were the cables they used for their news conference & product show last weekend in Beijing.

Sick, fabric sleeving is way better than plain rubber for cables.

post #3439 of 17297

Maaaan, I don't want any fabric sleeved cables.  They're just going to tear up within a couple months.

post #3440 of 17297
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMRaven View Post
 

Maaaan, I don't want any fabric sleeved cables.  They're just going to tear up within a couple months.

Woah, we are not talking a cheap-ass gaming mouse or headset here. It really depends on the quality.

post #3441 of 17297
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMRaven View Post
 

Maaaan, I don't want any fabric sleeved cables.  They're just going to tear up within a couple months.

 

It depends...  Not all fabric cables are created equal.  There are some really great quality fabric cables out there that are just fantastic. 

post #3442 of 17297
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThurstonX View Post
 

 

I'm not sure about red grills with the wood trim.  Maybe if it's a dark wood.  I don't want to steal the wood veneer's thunder :p  Same wide open hex grills but painted black.  This assumes I ever get the 560s.

Cherry wood? I don't think that I'm ready to dump my HE-500's so quickly. I can wear them for hours and not have any significant comfort issues, I must have a wrestler's neck. They sound fine to me and I doubt that any upgrade to the 560's  will be very dramatic.

post #3443 of 17297

Fabric cable like the HE-4?

 

Victory is mine!!

post #3444 of 17297
Quote:
Originally Posted by StanD View Post
 

Cherry wood? I don't think that I'm ready to dump my HE-500's so quickly. I can wear them for hours and not have any significant comfort issues, I must have a wrestler's neck. They sound fine to me and I doubt that any upgrade to the 560's  will be very dramatic.

 

I'm pretty much in the same boat.  I'm really happy with the HE-500s.  If the money comes along, or the chance to demo the HE-560s, we'll see.  Yet, here we are in this thread ;)

post #3445 of 17297

This new cable is fantastic !

post #3446 of 17297
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsh View Post
 

Woah, we are not talking a cheap-ass gaming mouse or headset here. It really depends on the quality.

To be honest, the fabric cable coating on my keyboard and logitech gaming mouse lasted for year and they look like new =D

post #3447 of 17297
Quote:
Originally Posted by StanD View Post
 

Cherry wood? I don't think that I'm ready to dump my HE-500's so quickly. I can wear them for hours and not have any significant comfort issues, I must have a wrestler's neck. They sound fine to me and I doubt that any upgrade to the 560's  will be very dramatic.

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThurstonX View Post
 

 

I'm pretty much in the same boat.  I'm really happy with the HE-500s.  If the money comes along, or the chance to demo the HE-560s, we'll see.  Yet, here we are in this thread ;)

That's because we have a disease called HAS (Headphone Acquisition Syndrome).

post #3448 of 17297

They have started shipping to Chinese buyers this week. Some people in China already received the 560s. I guess the bulk shipment is on its way to the states. 

Forgive me if anyone has mentioned this before. 

post #3449 of 17297

New fabric cable is looking good, just hoping it won't fray overtime.

 

Looks like I may need to get rid of my HE-4 cable now.

post #3450 of 17297
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMRaven View Post

Maaaan, I don't want any fabric sleeved cables.  They're just going to tear up within a couple months.
haha! tongue.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerg View Post

Sick, fabric sleeving is way better than plain rubber for cables.
woohoo!
Hope it's nice and soft on my baby skin smily_headphones1.gif


Sorry I couldn't help just kidding but that's what happens when I am waiting. .


At least no one mentioned braided cable. ..

That would have cause another delay. .
Wew!
smily_headphones1.gif
Edited by Maxx134 - 6/11/14 at 10:25pm
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread =