- 4,576 Posts. Joined 7/2012
- Location: Czech Republic, Europe
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HE-560 is back! Last post on 7/1/14 at 12:25pm in Head-Direct Premier Sponsor Forum
- Hifiman is looking for the Amp designer Last post on 7/12/14 at 11:24am in Head-Direct Premier Sponsor Forum
- Head-Direct Cable Clearance Sale!! Last post on 6/11/15 at 10:07am in Head-Direct Premier Sponsor Forum
- Official HIFIMAN HE1000 Impressions Thread Last post on Today at 11:49 am in Head-Direct Premier Sponsor Forum
- Changes to HIFIMAN Warranty Policy Last post on 5/11/15 at 10:17pm in Head-Direct Premier Sponsor Forum
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 8/6/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/28/15
Introduction: The Aune X1S is a product that has piqued my interest since its release. After getting the chance to hear the B1 amp, Aune was a company I kept my eyes out for. This X1S...
The Introduction Well, lovely citizens of head-fi, I am finally ready to bring you the review of the new T50RP mod by ZMF Headphones, known as the ZMF Omni. It is a semi-open headphone that...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Noontec for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. Manufacturer website link:...
Preamble: Hi guys, I'm a budding audio-appreciator since starting on this journey about a year and a half ago. I just have average ears that like to listen to slightly above average music and so...
Intro Before I begin, I would like to sincerely thank Pandora at Brainwavz for providing the review sample of the Brainwavz S3 you see in this review. Please note that I am neither affiliated...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
= HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Cripes people, about 30 of these posts should be deleted.
Oops. Make that 31 including this one.
I absolutely hate when that happens. Also sucks when you get a package and can't pick it up because the landlord is away.
YOU HAVE FAILED US!!!!!!!!
(we'll still be tuning in tomorrow though)
Maybe not strictly in terms of (measured) SQ performance, but in terms of the overall experience of using & thoroughly enjoying the headphone, for the money, I'm definitely expecting this & the 400i to set whole new standards in their respective market segments - much in the way that the SQ bar was raised with new flagships in 2010/2011, this is probably gonna be the break in value that's gonna whip the high-end back into line.
I'm going to be waiting a year or so on the first revision & price drop to join in, as that's also likely the next time I'll be able to afford the outlay, but still looking forward to seeing launch reviews and especially measurements on these. Comparison measurements to other low-to-mid-range HFM cans would be great.
ROFL. Clearly some Head-fier has hijacked it. (time for Jerg to break into the DHL holding facility with a team of Head-fi Ninjas)
According to my landlord (who was waiting all day for my package today), apparently the delivery person didn't even knock the door, he/she just left a paper slip and left.
I've already called DHL customer service who apologized profusely; will try and get off work early tomorrow to wait for the delivery myself.
Edited by jerg - 3/26/14 at 3:33pm
- = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread =
- › Light Harmonic Geek Wave 13 seconds ago
- › NOBLE Savant Thread (Impressions, Reviews, Tours) 54 seconds ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 1 minute ago
- › Best Single Driver IEM 2 minutes ago
- › Hiss with Modi/Magni combo 2 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 3 minutes ago
- › Astell and Kern AK100 MODIFIED with Leather Case and 2 X 32GB... 3 minutes ago
- › New member roll call 3 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 4 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Aune X1S 32Bit/384KHz DSD DAC Headphone Amplifier by Cotnijoe
- › ZMF Headphones Omni by PacoTaco
- › Noontec Wireless Headphones ZORO II Wireless Hi-Fi Bluetooth On-Ear... by twister6
- › RHA T20 by RedTwilight
- › Brainwavz S3 by thatBeatsguy
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by suman134
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by nmatheis
- › Philips SHE3905BK/27 In-Ear Headphones with Mic, Black by Whitigir
- › Music Hall de-be Portable Headphones by BloodyPenguin
- › Brainwavz Kidwavz KV100 Childrens Bluetooth Volume Limited Headphones by mark2410
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2