- 4,229 Posts. Joined 7/2012
- Location: Czech Republic, Europe
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HE-560 is back! Last post on 7/1/14 at 12:25pm in Head-Direct Premier Sponsor Forum
- Hifiman is looking for the Amp designer Last post on 7/12/14 at 11:24am in Head-Direct Premier Sponsor Forum
- Head-Direct Cable Clearance Sale!! Last post on 6/11/15 at 10:07am in Head-Direct Premier Sponsor Forum
- Official HIFIMAN HE1000 Impressions Thread Last post on 7/27/15 at 5:15am in Head-Direct Premier Sponsor Forum
- Changes to HIFIMAN Warranty Policy Last post on 5/11/15 at 10:17pm in Head-Direct Premier Sponsor Forum
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 7/14/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: Yesterday
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
= HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Cripes people, about 30 of these posts should be deleted.
Oops. Make that 31 including this one.
I absolutely hate when that happens. Also sucks when you get a package and can't pick it up because the landlord is away.
YOU HAVE FAILED US!!!!!!!!
(we'll still be tuning in tomorrow though)
Maybe not strictly in terms of (measured) SQ performance, but in terms of the overall experience of using & thoroughly enjoying the headphone, for the money, I'm definitely expecting this & the 400i to set whole new standards in their respective market segments - much in the way that the SQ bar was raised with new flagships in 2010/2011, this is probably gonna be the break in value that's gonna whip the high-end back into line.
I'm going to be waiting a year or so on the first revision & price drop to join in, as that's also likely the next time I'll be able to afford the outlay, but still looking forward to seeing launch reviews and especially measurements on these. Comparison measurements to other low-to-mid-range HFM cans would be great.
ROFL. Clearly some Head-fier has hijacked it. (time for Jerg to break into the DHL holding facility with a team of Head-fi Ninjas)
According to my landlord (who was waiting all day for my package today), apparently the delivery person didn't even knock the door, he/she just left a paper slip and left.
I've already called DHL customer service who apologized profusely; will try and get off work early tomorrow to wait for the delivery myself.
Edited by jerg - 3/26/14 at 3:33pm
- = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread =
- › SONY NWZ-A10 Series 8 seconds ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 1 minute ago
- › Westone W60 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 1 minute ago
- › VSONIC GR07 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 2 minutes ago
- › Review- VPI Nomad Turntable 3 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 3 minutes ago
- › Ditch the Essence STX and get a Xonar DG? 4 minutes ago
- › A Bit of Music and a Bit of Fun 4 minutes ago
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by goodyfresh
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-80 by goodyfresh
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by snellemin
- › iBasso Audio D14 "Bushmaster" by lin0003
- › Bette 10MM 1+1 Hybrid Wood Black by BloodyPenguin
- › Master & Dynamic MH40 by sk2290
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by wrathzombie
- › RHA T20 by Wyd4
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon by Stillhart
- › Eddie Current Zana Deux SE by mikoss
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3