- 4,375 Posts. Joined 7/2012
- Location: Czech Republic, Europe
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HE-560 is back! Last post on 7/1/14 at 12:25pm in Head-Direct Premier Sponsor Forum
- Hifiman is looking for the Amp designer Last post on 7/12/14 at 11:24am in Head-Direct Premier Sponsor Forum
- Head-Direct Cable Clearance Sale!! Last post on 6/11/15 at 10:07am in Head-Direct Premier Sponsor Forum
- Official HIFIMAN HE1000 Impressions Thread Last post on Today at 5:18 am in Head-Direct Premier Sponsor Forum
- Changes to HIFIMAN Warranty Policy Last post on 5/11/15 at 10:17pm in Head-Direct Premier Sponsor Forum
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 8/6/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/28/15
This review is the summary section of Yulong DA8II in-depth review here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/779702/yulong-da8ii-in-depth-review Please visit the above thread for more...
[[SPOILER]] Introduction: Aune Audio has been making affordable audiophile products for quite a while now – They have a number of desktop DACs and amplifiers, and recently made an entry into the...
The ATH-CK9LTD’s were purchased by me and I’m not in any way affiliated with Audio-Technica. I’ve reviewed the ATH-CKR9 and ATH-CKR10 earlier, those reviews are available...
Intro: JDS Labs, Is an American company based in Collinsville, Illinois. They make headphone amplifiers & DAC’s. Mr. John Seaber is the man behind JDS Labs. We might remember JDS Labs when they...
For the price they offer great clarity, but I cannot reccomend these to people who mainly listen to bass heavy music. I still use my UM Pro10's regularly (I also have a pair of Audio Technica...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
= HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Cripes people, about 30 of these posts should be deleted.
Oops. Make that 31 including this one.
I absolutely hate when that happens. Also sucks when you get a package and can't pick it up because the landlord is away.
YOU HAVE FAILED US!!!!!!!!
(we'll still be tuning in tomorrow though)
Maybe not strictly in terms of (measured) SQ performance, but in terms of the overall experience of using & thoroughly enjoying the headphone, for the money, I'm definitely expecting this & the 400i to set whole new standards in their respective market segments - much in the way that the SQ bar was raised with new flagships in 2010/2011, this is probably gonna be the break in value that's gonna whip the high-end back into line.
I'm going to be waiting a year or so on the first revision & price drop to join in, as that's also likely the next time I'll be able to afford the outlay, but still looking forward to seeing launch reviews and especially measurements on these. Comparison measurements to other low-to-mid-range HFM cans would be great.
ROFL. Clearly some Head-fier has hijacked it. (time for Jerg to break into the DHL holding facility with a team of Head-fi Ninjas)
According to my landlord (who was waiting all day for my package today), apparently the delivery person didn't even knock the door, he/she just left a paper slip and left.
I've already called DHL customer service who apologized profusely; will try and get off work early tomorrow to wait for the delivery myself.
Edited by jerg - 3/26/14 at 3:33pm
- = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread =
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 6 seconds ago
- › W/Rap Sucks 2.0..............................Rap/HipHop... 1 minute ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 2 minutes ago
- › EarSonics will launch a new premium universal iem at the end of the... 3 minutes ago
- › Melodious MX-U8 USB Interface 8 Core XMOS chip 3 minutes ago
- › Did Sennheiser just reveal the Orpheus successor? 6 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 6 minutes ago
- › Schiit Gungnir DAC 6 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 7 minutes ago
- › Vintage/Current R2R DAC Owners Discussion, Insight, and Review Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Yulong Audio DA8 II by earfonia
- › Aune X1S 32Bit/384KHz DSD DAC Headphone Amplifier black by avitron142
- › Audio-technica Ath-m50 Studio Monitor Headphones Limited Red Model... by peter123
- › JDS Labs ODAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by ShaftShanker
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Pokemonn
- › Brainwavz Jive by peter123
- › SoundMAGIC E50S In Ear Isolating Earphones with Microphone - RED by pformagg
- › Sony MDR-7520 Professional Headphones by Malfunkt
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKR10 IN-EAR HEADPHONE TITANIUM SONIC PRO DUAL... by ezekiel77
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2