- 4,383 Posts. Joined 7/2012
- Location: Czech Republic, Europe
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HE-560 is back! Last post on 7/1/14 at 12:25pm in Head-Direct Premier Sponsor Forum
- Hifiman is looking for the Amp designer Last post on 7/12/14 at 11:24am in Head-Direct Premier Sponsor Forum
- Head-Direct Cable Clearance Sale!! Last post on 6/11/15 at 10:07am in Head-Direct Premier Sponsor Forum
- Official HIFIMAN HE1000 Impressions Thread Last post on 9/2/15 at 8:42pm in Head-Direct Premier Sponsor Forum
- Changes to HIFIMAN Warranty Policy Last post on 5/11/15 at 10:17pm in Head-Direct Premier Sponsor Forum
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 8/6/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/28/15
INTRODUCTION The Encore RockMaster IE is a new crowd-funded IEM from SonicUnity, and new audio company formed by Rick Hopkins. Rick's a music industry veteran who's helped with concert design for...
I'll do my best to keep this review nice and short, and hit all the key points. Sections: -Overview about myself (to give background on music preferences, previously owned IEMs,...
Introduction Everyone here and their mothers have heard of the HD600/650. After over 10+ years, the HD600 series still remains a timeless classic, withstanding the test of time with is...
I first joined Head-Fi in November of 2014. At the time I owned a couple of pairs of IEM’s, and had just purchased my first DAP (Fiio X3) and over ear headphones (Sennheiser HD598). I really...
So these headphones only came-in for me three days ago. I got them used on Amazon for $240, and have listened to them about 10 hours a day (seriously) since I got them, for a total of over 30...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
= HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Cripes people, about 30 of these posts should be deleted.
Oops. Make that 31 including this one.
I absolutely hate when that happens. Also sucks when you get a package and can't pick it up because the landlord is away.
YOU HAVE FAILED US!!!!!!!!
(we'll still be tuning in tomorrow though)
Maybe not strictly in terms of (measured) SQ performance, but in terms of the overall experience of using & thoroughly enjoying the headphone, for the money, I'm definitely expecting this & the 400i to set whole new standards in their respective market segments - much in the way that the SQ bar was raised with new flagships in 2010/2011, this is probably gonna be the break in value that's gonna whip the high-end back into line.
I'm going to be waiting a year or so on the first revision & price drop to join in, as that's also likely the next time I'll be able to afford the outlay, but still looking forward to seeing launch reviews and especially measurements on these. Comparison measurements to other low-to-mid-range HFM cans would be great.
ROFL. Clearly some Head-fier has hijacked it. (time for Jerg to break into the DHL holding facility with a team of Head-fi Ninjas)
According to my landlord (who was waiting all day for my package today), apparently the delivery person didn't even knock the door, he/she just left a paper slip and left.
I've already called DHL customer service who apologized profusely; will try and get off work early tomorrow to wait for the delivery myself.
Edited by jerg - 3/26/14 at 3:33pm
- = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread =
- › New Kennerton ODIN (Planar Magnetic), MAGISTER, VALI... 24 seconds ago
- › Official X5 2nd gen stable firmware thread--FW1.1: significant... 26 seconds ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 1 minute ago
- › Melodious MX-U8 USB Interface 8 Core XMOS chip 2 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 3 minutes ago
- › FIDUE A83 impressions and discussion thread 3 minutes ago
- › Review: Spiral Ear SE 5-way Reference - A new level of resolution?... 3 minutes ago
- › The Best IEM's for Bass are...... (The IEM Bass club) 4 minutes ago
- › NAD Viso HP30, anyone? 5 minutes ago
- › Lotoo PAW 5000: Shipping Now (in China) 5 minutes ago
- › Fidue A65 - Titanium micro dynamic driver IEM by T.R.A.N.C.E.
- › Encore RockMaster IE by nmatheis
- › Noble 3 by WhatToChoose
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Headphone by dazzerfong
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by hakushondaimao
- › Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones by goodyfresh
- › Creative Sound Blaster Roar 2 Portable NFC Bluetooth Speaker with... by lin0003
- › Encore RockMaster OE by Armaegis
- › Final Audio Design Heaven VII by AndrewH13
- › Brainwavz Kidwavz KV100 Childrens Bluetooth Volume Limited Headphones by HiFiChris
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2