Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread =
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

= HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = - Page 166

post #2476 of 17550
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMRaven View Post
 

 

I'll be looking forward to your comparison Raven. Don't leave us hanging. 

post #2477 of 17550
Maybe when it finally ships they will call it the HE 570
post #2478 of 17550
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuna47 View Post

Maybe when it finally ships they will call it the HE 570
 

Okay. That was pretty funny.

post #2479 of 17550
Quote:
Originally Posted by smellyfungus View Post

interesting about the bass being tweaked. I was hoping the treble would be smoothed out but after getting my q-audio cable, the treble edge seems to be gone/lessened.

I'm not a cable fanatic, just got it for its looks and ergonomics but surprisingly it has improved sound so far. bass lost a smidgen of punch so its not all wonderful. either way I'm glad to get rid of that unwieldy stock cable.


this suck i thought they fixed the cable..

post #2480 of 17550

The stock cable is fine.  People who want something else are after audiophile jewelry.

post #2481 of 17550
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMRaven View Post
 

The stock cable is fine.  People who want something else are after audiophile jewelry.


cool, was wondering.. i hope it's a light thin cable too..

post #2482 of 17550

No it's not thin, but it's a perfectly working cable.  The entire HE-560 + cable package is light so it doesn't really matter.

post #2483 of 17550

:frown::popcorn::mad::popcorn::wink::popcorn::biggrin::popcorn::eek::popcorn::frown::popcorn:

post #2484 of 17550
Quote:
Originally Posted by conquerator2 View Post
 

:frown::popcorn::mad::popcorn::wink::popcorn::biggrin::popcorn::eek::popcorn::frown::popcorn:

You reviewed your feelings for the past 5 weeks? 

:p 

 

-> Here are my past 2 weeks: :L3000::L3000:

:atsmile:

post #2485 of 17550
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuna47 View Post

Maybe when it finally ships they will call it the HE 570


Rofl made my day

:deadhorse:

post #2486 of 17550
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clemmaster View Post
 

You reviewed your feelings for the past 5 weeks? 

:p 

 

-> Here are my past 2 weeks: :L3000::L3000:

:atsmile:

Those were my past 6 months but mkay ;) There are 6 [six] pairs :D

You're SO cruel :( 

post #2487 of 17550
Quote:
Originally Posted by conquerator2 View Post
 

Those were my past 6 months but mkay ;) There are 6 [six] pairs :D

You're SO cruel :( 

It is for your own good.

 

If this can make you feel better: the pre-order pair sucks, but what I dreamed about the retail HE-560 is awesome and well worth the wait :D

post #2488 of 17550
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clemmaster View Post
 

It is for your own good.

 

If this can make you feel better: the pre-order pair sucks, but what I dreamed about the retail HE-560 is awesome and well worth the wait :D

You jest. Don't you have the pre-order pair? I am sure it sounds awesome! The retail unit [with the new bass mod] however... has yet to prove its worth :rolleyes:

I am glad you're enjoying the cans! I'll soon-ish too... Hopefully :p 

I am just very, very excited :cool:


Edited by conquerator2 - 5/16/14 at 2:41pm
post #2489 of 17550
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMRaven View Post

No it's not thin, but it's a perfectly working cable.  The entire HE-560 + cable package is light so it doesn't really matter.
It matters if the cable is stiff.
post #2490 of 17550

Other than cost, I can't imagine why the he-4 cable wasn't used. 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread =