- 1,056 Posts. Joined 10/2011
- Location: Bradford, PA
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HE-560 is back! Last post on 7/1/14 at 12:25pm in Head-Direct Premier Sponsor Forum
- Hifiman is looking for the Amp designer Last post on 7/12/14 at 11:24am in Head-Direct Premier Sponsor Forum
- Head-Direct Cable Clearance Sale!! Last post on 6/11/15 at 10:07am in Head-Direct Premier Sponsor Forum
- Official HIFIMAN HE1000 Impressions Thread Last post on Today at 12:22 am in Head-Direct Premier Sponsor Forum
- Changes to HIFIMAN Warranty Policy Last post on 5/11/15 at 10:17pm in Head-Direct Premier Sponsor Forum
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 8/6/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/28/15
These are easy to use and pair quickly with your device. The sound quality - lows, mids, and highs are excellent provided a good seal with the ear. Good bluetooth range, battery life, and comfort....
USED Shure E5, 425, 535 EX1000 is a good start to have a taste of pro sound. Islation is not that good when music isnt playing.
got one bad connection and replaced. But still you have to carry it carefully. Sound quality definitely improved.
Setting buttons easily to get clicked if you hand helding it. USB connection plug or jack is better than mico USB kind. For similar price, there are better, smaller one in the...
-- ~Photos by me~ The HiFimeDIY Sabre USB DAC 2 (External PSU) is a wonderful, simple, clean DAC/Amp that is easy to use. I love things that just work. With the HiFimeDIY Sabre...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
= HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = - Page 16
Gear mentioned in this thread:
OK, now we officially have the first modded HE-560 on Earth... It is a record, for sure. A couple hours after the first production samples have landed.
This will start giving HiFiMAN some ideas for a mk2, in case that ever needs to happen...
I guess most of us wasn't expecting anything other than that from jerg. I really appreciate the early impressions as well as the early mods.
I have written permission from Hifiman to say whatever I want
Time for another quick update. We are hoping to start the HE-560 pre-order in the second half of March, and start shipping at the end of March or beginning of April. This is the current plan.
Review samples are being shipped out in one or two weeks. Jerg will be one of the person who will get one pair. Jerg inspired us and helped us with the earpad design. For that we are truly appreciated what he has done. It is that simple. He writes whatever he wants. We don't read before hand, and we don't really want to.
To me music is a very personally experience. Enjoying music and being obsessed about the Hi-fi equipments is also a very personally experience. Of course one's own opinion will sound "biased" in someone else's mind. Anyone who is willing to spend the time and energy to write a review about a product, publish it to the public and accept the fact that he/she will be called out eventually got to have his own opinion. Anyway, i don't know what i am talking about. We are just grateful that our products have brought joy to many head-fiers around the world, and we will continue to make the best product we could with the best SQ and the best value.
btw, this reminds me of a review i read couple days ago published by Tom's hardware about Hi-fi Audio. This is what an "objective" review will look like if written by someone who doesn't get Hi-fi. ;-)
I think they are almost exactly the same. HE560 is obviously less dark than HE500, so it might appear a tad louder just because of that.
I have written permission from Hifiman to say whatever I want
LOL, I didn't find anything regarding "modding however he wants".
Just kidding, of course. Please keep up the excellent work!
I've already bought myself a couple of these and put on the F5 key.
Ok got these fromm DHL today and they are the lightest planar I have heard. They sound very promising and I like the fit and better yet the ear pads are a major improvement.
Edited by Frank I - 3/27/14 at 7:10pm
Hey Frank, let me know if you write an impressions/review as well, I can hyperlink it in the thread original post.
I will do that also. The review is going to be a featured review in Part Time Audiophile but I will be posting regularly here as well. I will give you the link when it is ready for publishing. They are pretty comfortable and very transparent. I did some bass sweep on them today and they are pretty hard hitting but maybe not as deep as the HE500 or the HE6 but they sound excellent.
- = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread =
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 13 seconds ago
- › Denon AH-MM400 2 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 3 minutes ago
- › The Stax Thread III 3 minutes ago
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...(previously 6SN7 + 6AS7G/6080 prototype) 3 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 4 minutes ago
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 7 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 7 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 7 minutes ago
- › Grado e Series 8 minutes ago
- › JBL Synchros S300 Premium On-Ear Stereo Headphones by ourfpshero
- › JBL J46BT Bluetooth Wireless In-Ear Stereo Headphone by Mark231
- › Sony MDR EX1000 by dubbcd
- › Cypher Labs Algorhythm Picollo by dubbcd
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by dubbcd
- › HiFimeDIY Sabre USB DAC 2 (External PSU) by BloodyPenguin
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by Reinoud1963
- › Sony MDR-V6 Monitor Series Headphones by Chu
- › Calyx Audio PaT Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier - Gold by nmatheis
- › Pioneer HRM-7 Professional Studio Headphones by grizzlybeast
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2