So we will start to see these pre-orders in hand by end of next week possibly? Exciting stuff!!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HE-560 is back! Last post on 7/1/14 at 12:25pm in Head-Direct Premier Sponsor Forum
- Hifiman is looking for the Amp designer Last post on 7/12/14 at 11:24am in Head-Direct Premier Sponsor Forum
- Announcing the HIFIMAN HE1000 International Photography Contest Last post on 2/24/17 at 3:52am in Head-Direct Premier Sponsor Forum
- Fang: HIFIMAN new player Supermini and Megamini Last post on 12/26/16 at 5:31am in Portable Source Gear
- HIFIMAN's NEXT Generation on Indiegogo is now LIVE Last post on 9/15/16 at 4:16pm in Head-Direct Premier Sponsor Forum
I am by no means an audiophile nor do I call myself one. My experience with quality audio products is very limited and so is my vocabulary on this topic. That being said I took a pair of these...
Full review can be found at: https://www.samma3a.com/tech/en/fiio-x5-3rd-gen-high-res-player-review/ Rating The NO BULL rating system is designed to take as many aspects of the device into...
I've had a short history with headphones. My first pair of good headphones were the Audio-Technica ATH-M50x. I will mostly be comparing these two. These headphones are much more better looking,...
I like these just a little better than my Sony MDR XB90ex, which I think is saying a lot. They both have a very ergonomic design that allows them to stay in ear securely and comfortably for...
TOTL (Top-of the line) is something you hear quite often around Head-Fi. The cream of the crop of the audio-world. While that may be true in most instances, investing into a 1200$+ product seems...
= HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = - Page 113
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Very likely its just the time zone, they didn't have the shipping number before they left for the day, I've had that happen before. Several people have gotten shipping notifications so yours is probably shipping too.
I heard back from Hifiman Customer Service this morning about my HE-560. The factory in China is on holiday from May 1 - May 3, they close for May day celebration!
So looks like I won't be celebrating with them!
Build quality is very good, only one I've tried that's better in this regard is LCD3 lambskin pads.
Comfort is supreme, better than anything else I've tried.
SQ attenuation is quite close to ideal, pros and cons compared to modulor jergpads.
Overall left-right symmetry is about 95%, the foam used inside is very consistent in shape at least for the pair I have at the moment.
I just got an email updating me on the HE-560.....they won't be shipping any next week.......so, I just cancelled again!
Really glad I have the PM-1 here now, really turned off on Hifiman right now. At least Oppo started shipping when they said they would!
That officially sucks. Wonder what the foul up was?
Official update from Fang today (I emailed him about the specifics of their preorder shipping):
So calm your toots.
kinda interested why a few were shipped direclty vs the rest to their warehouse. i'm suprised the other reviewers havent gotten there replacements yet.
it's gonna be a long week or two maybe three (hope not).
+1. Had dinner at my place tonight with my wife and a friend who's an anaesthesiologist....she got called away after desert for a semi-planned procedure involving a patient waiting for a new liver (and missed out on an excellent bottle of wine due to her being on standby). Puts the 'waiting for my cans to ship' frenzy displayed by some in perspective.
BTW, it's not just in China; in most of Europe may 1st is a public holiday and most people will take the long weekend off so nothing much will happen until monday.
Lol, for now I am waiting for the 560, Jade and HE6 successor before I go into summit-fi/hi-end territory. I wonder whether it'll be the same when they come out, something new to wait for and look forward to? Gawd, the consumerism is pretty strong in this hobby, better just get 009 and be done with it
- = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread =
- › Calyx M w/256 Gb SD and 128 Gb Micro SD 38 seconds ago
- › Chord Electronics - Hugo 2 - The Official Thread 50 seconds ago
- › Walnut Hi-Fi V2 WAV (& MP3) Player by wt - 👌 screenless budget... 1 minute ago
- › On a mission to like jazz 1 minute ago
- › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old... 1 minute ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 3 minutes ago
- › JVC HA-SZ2000/1000 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 4 minutes ago
- › Headphone for big head, prefer open 4 minutes ago
- › KEF M200 Hi-Fi In-Ear Headphones, Aluminum/Black by JonnyA
- › FiiO X5 3rd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by TheoS53
- › B&O Beoplay H6 (2nd generation) by aggFTW
- › Sony In-Ear Dynamic Headphones MDR-XB70-B (Black) by aafanatic
- › Custom Art Harmony 8.2 by FUYU
- › iFi Micro iTube2 Vacuum Tube Buffer and Preamplifier by ostewart
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by Jiawen Zhen
- › JVC Hi-Res corresponding canal type earphone HA-FX99X-B (Black) by aafanatic
- › Grado Labs SR80e by audiophilefan
- › UITaudio PMP-353P by Army-Firedawg
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear