To those that had their order shipped, where is it coming from? Directly from china?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HE-560 is back! Last post on 7/1/14 at 12:25pm in Head-Direct Premier Sponsor Forum
- Hifiman is looking for the Amp designer Last post on 7/12/14 at 11:24am in Head-Direct Premier Sponsor Forum
- Fang: HIFIMAN new player Supermini and Megamini Last post on 12/26/16 at 5:31am in Portable Source Gear
- HIFIMAN's NEXT Generation on Indiegogo is now LIVE Last post on 9/15/16 at 4:16pm in Head-Direct Premier Sponsor Forum
- HIFIMAN: Looking for the Best Reviewers Last post on 10/23/16 at 2:56pm in Portable Source Gear
For me the Encore shares the same sound signature as its predecessor Noble Kaiser K-10. There are already 31- K-10 reviews on H.F. including mine. Read what is written about the K-10, then think...
Sorry if my english is not so good. I bought this several days ago (200 euro) so I cannot post an opinion about durability. I use this dac/amp just on pc for everyday use: movies, voice,...
Greetings Head-fi, Today we are going to be checking out another HDSS equipped earphone from the team at Blue Ever Blue; the Model 1001. Based out of Washington, D.C., Blue Ever Blue (BeB) exploded...
Disclaimer I would like to give a special thanks to Pandora for having these sent out to me. I am not affiliated with Brainwavz in any way and this product was given in exchange for my honest...
The introductionSony has recently just started to get back at the game to create portable players, and so they too wants something to stand for their Summit of inventions, technologies. ...
= HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = - Page 110
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Same with me on the Springsteen, the original mix was never good and the "remaster" was no better, if not worse.
Maybe that should be measurement for all new phones: How good does "Born to Run" sound? Will definitely try it on these cans.
still waiting for my shipment confirmation but its nice to see a few people getting theirs. can't wait for some new impressions and seeing how well these synergize with everyone's gear.
hey cute thought you canceled your order? I'll be looking forward to your speaker tapped comparisons with the oppp v he560
I reordered them two days ago, need to compare them to the PM-1. Hope they don't sound thin, (560) in comparison, as someone who has both eluded to!
So I would assume the earlier pre orders went thru first, but haven't reached dealers yet...
Unless all orders shipping straight from Hong Kong.
Edited by Maxx134 - 4/30/14 at 7:45am
So off the bat I am assuming a more livelier can with tighter bass..
Edited by Maxx134 - 4/30/14 at 7:52am
It's really enthralling now; you get a great sense of 3-dimensionality from the mastering (it's still a "wall of sound" effect, but not flat any more), and all the drums and snares feel very physical in impact, with a good sense of presence.
It's the perfect track for testing headphone dynamics precisely BECAUSE of its terrible dynamic range (not to mention intrinsically restrictive imaging/layering), in case you haven't noticed.
Jerg, are you hearing the album on CD? Or is it a flac file ? Or any other source? Thanks
FLAC of the original 1975 CD.
Edited by jerg - 4/30/14 at 8:59am
Well to challenge the headphone of course!
See how it does with uneven dynamic range, etc.
Many good headphones perform poorly in such circumstances so it's a testament to something
I don't know why you just took a 180 degree turn on the train of discussion, this has nothing to do with the Bruce Springsteen / dynamics topic we are on?
Anyhow to answer your question, it's not better or worse, just a different approach that offers a different perspective.
Guys, my suggestion of this as test material was a joke,the point being that if it could make that recording sound better it must be a spectacular headphone. I would not use it for a comparative test of any phone's capabilities.
But I do know what the first track I will listen to is now.
- = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread =
- › Grado Fan Club! 3 seconds ago
- › CHORD ELECTRONICS DAVE 38 seconds ago
- › The Stax SR-L500 and SR-L700 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Hardest hitting Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 3 minutes ago
- › 1964 Ears Adel IEMs 3 minutes ago
- › Emotiva Stealth DC-1 DAC 3 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Impressions and Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Philadelphia Area Meet, January 29, 2017 - NO Football that weekend! 4 minutes ago
- › *NEW PRODUCT ANNOUNCEMENT* Jerry Harvey Audio - Performance Series... 5 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio Kaiser Encore by Saraguie
- › Hifiman EF2A Usb Headphone Amplifier by td2004
- › Blue Ever Blue Model 1001 by B9Scrambler
- › Brainwavz B150 by dnun8086
- › SONY digital audio player Walkman NW-WM1Z N (Gold) by Whitigir
- › iFi Micro iDAC2 USB DAC/HP Amp by Sil3nce
- › HRT - MicroStreamer - High Performance External USB Soundcard and... by Sil3nce
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by Sil3nce
- › Chord MoJo by Sil3nce
- › Resonessence Labs Concero HP by Sil3nce
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear