To those that had their order shipped, where is it coming from? Directly from china?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HE-560 is back! Last post on 7/1/14 at 12:25pm in Head-Direct Premier Sponsor Forum
- Hifiman is looking for the Amp designer Last post on 7/12/14 at 11:24am in Head-Direct Premier Sponsor Forum
- Fang: HIFIMAN new player Supermini and Megamini Last post on 9/30/16 at 6:11pm in Portable Source Gear
- HIFIMAN's NEXT Generation on Indiegogo is now LIVE Last post on 9/15/16 at 4:16pm in Head-Direct Premier Sponsor Forum
- HIFIMAN: Looking for the Best Reviewers Last post on 10/23/16 at 2:56pm in Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 11/28/16
Disclaimer: This review was originally published at http://headflux.de/inear-prophile-8 on September 24, 2016 in German. We've been invited by InEar to test the prototype for the purpose of writing...
Apple is really doing it: they're taking a brand that has the dominant marketshare in the headphone marketplace despite having had subpar audio quality, and greatly improving it while adding...
I would like to thank Ken from Campfire Audio for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. Introduction ALO Audio has been an established name in the industry for...
Introduction The Fragrant Zither (TFZ) is a company that I am very fond of. I absolutely loved their previous flagship, the TFZ Series 5 and praised it with very high word. It became one of my...
From the Doukaudio website: "Shenzheng Cavins Technology Co.,LTD has been established since 2014.. We are devoted to design and research of hi-end level of audio equipments under our own brand...
= HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = - Page 110
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Same with me on the Springsteen, the original mix was never good and the "remaster" was no better, if not worse.
Maybe that should be measurement for all new phones: How good does "Born to Run" sound? Will definitely try it on these cans.
still waiting for my shipment confirmation but its nice to see a few people getting theirs. can't wait for some new impressions and seeing how well these synergize with everyone's gear.
hey cute thought you canceled your order? I'll be looking forward to your speaker tapped comparisons with the oppp v he560
I reordered them two days ago, need to compare them to the PM-1. Hope they don't sound thin, (560) in comparison, as someone who has both eluded to!
So I would assume the earlier pre orders went thru first, but haven't reached dealers yet...
Unless all orders shipping straight from Hong Kong.
Edited by Maxx134 - 4/30/14 at 7:45am
So off the bat I am assuming a more livelier can with tighter bass..
Edited by Maxx134 - 4/30/14 at 7:52am
It's really enthralling now; you get a great sense of 3-dimensionality from the mastering (it's still a "wall of sound" effect, but not flat any more), and all the drums and snares feel very physical in impact, with a good sense of presence.
It's the perfect track for testing headphone dynamics precisely BECAUSE of its terrible dynamic range (not to mention intrinsically restrictive imaging/layering), in case you haven't noticed.
Jerg, are you hearing the album on CD? Or is it a flac file ? Or any other source? Thanks
FLAC of the original 1975 CD.
Edited by jerg - 4/30/14 at 8:59am
Well to challenge the headphone of course!
See how it does with uneven dynamic range, etc.
Many good headphones perform poorly in such circumstances so it's a testament to something
I don't know why you just took a 180 degree turn on the train of discussion, this has nothing to do with the Bruce Springsteen / dynamics topic we are on?
Anyhow to answer your question, it's not better or worse, just a different approach that offers a different perspective.
Guys, my suggestion of this as test material was a joke,the point being that if it could make that recording sound better it must be a spectacular headphone. I would not use it for a comparative test of any phone's capabilities.
But I do know what the first track I will listen to is now.
- = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread =
- › SONY NW-ZX2 DAP 5 seconds ago
- › Benjie S5 Offical Thread 7 seconds ago
- › MrSpeakers ETHER Flow and ETHER C Flow -- Inspired by Electrostatic... 8 seconds ago
- › Just ordered the Beyerdynamic Tesla T1 headphones for 270 dollars... 33 seconds ago
- › iCAN micro SE – (thanks to Meze - you guys are great!) Things are... 38 seconds ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 1 minute ago
- › Introducing the new Continental V5 portable tube amp 1 minute ago
- › Pioneer's First Hi-End Headphones: SE-Master 1 2 minutes ago
- › Little Dot MK8SE / MK6 Super Mods (All verified mods are on first... 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Valhalla Tube Rolling thread. 3 minutes ago
- › Accutone Pisces Digital In-Ear Headset - Retail Packaging -... by mark2410
- › InEar ProPhile 8 by bartzky
- › Beats Solo3 Wireless On-Ear Headphone - Black by MICHAELSD
- › Campfire Audio Andromeda by flinkenick
- › TFZ Balance 2M by ustinj
- › Nobsound NS-01E Mini Tube Headphone Amplifier Stereo HiFi Amp Audio... by crabdog
- › Brainwavz M100 IEM Noise Isolating Earphones with Remote &... by Wokei
- › Lindemann musicbook:10 DSD by thatonenoob
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by DynamikeB
- › Beyerdynamic T5p by Army-Firedawg
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear